Hi, Zaira.

1. I don't know if that mentioned before by someone but... Follower behavior will be better if in existing procedures add conditions "player is not sneaking" and add procedure follow when sneaking to prevent sandboxing while sneak mode.

2. Suggestion. With follower hungry maybe not only go to tavern but PC can give food from inventory. (Not dig into problem, but catch my Dom stuck when she became hungry between Riverwood and Whiterun)

3. At beginning, with low relationship there is no ability to give money, jewels etc. Only one answer available: leave me alone.

Kind Regards

1. cool tip - thank you!
  2. currently I am over working this - I managed to get her eating my food and drinking my potion
  3. is already changed in next release

Hi again.

Another thing. I know that ME is not intended for "normal" gameplay but some strict restrictions can be removed.

For example, when your Dom do not allow you to use weapon, you can't mine ores.

For myself i just quickly add FormList with pickaxe filled and in MariaFollowerQuest did little modification:

elseif var.weaponsForbidden != 0 && strArg == "weapons" && vlkAllowedWeapon.Find(obj) == -1
Same for chopping woods.

Kind Regards

ADDED:

It's not very annoying but watch for "busy" notifications to understand that something happens is not the best way. Maybe you will implement something like "global objective" for ME in main quest (like whore jobs did), but instead of complete, change in conjuction with current state of Dom whishes, whore job state... etc.

At the start of training after Gerfangniswarter hands my pc ankle and wrist cuffs, the story doesn't progress. He doesn't move and his only dialogue is "shut up slave". My pc is also "leashed" to him. There also is 2 Maria Eden in the mcm menu even though I've installed only one copy

I know I should probably ask this in the "Where can I find" thread, but I thought it might be best asking directly here.

That Bob the Builder feature. Is there any mod like that? which uses Jaxonz positioner and saves the changes over into new game?

Only this mod.

Update:

Run FNIS after install (you need latest FNIS!!!)

Highlights:

• Your follower might turn you into a crawling pony post-135459-0-13497700-1467450620_thumb.jpg
  • Your follower might turn you into a kitty
  • Your follower takes your horse away from you
  • Wedding ceremony with wedding outfit post-135459-0-79679900-1467450651_thumb.jpg

For the cheaters : "setstage MariaFollower 9" gives your follower all slave toys.

You need to define the new outfits if you want to use them

Voice file is to big for LL (> 100mb) - use mirror

Zaira. Just thoughts and notes about triggering sidequests like "sex here/sex in bed". They are not very immersive if your Dom is near. In terms of slavery PC is an ITEM owned by someone. And this someone DO NOT allow to do with his/her property everything what another wants without profit.
1. If Dom is near. Similar whore job: customer approach Dom and ask to fuck PC. If PC do not agree - rape with victim flag to SL (maybe with punishment), if agree - consensual. But in both cases payment to Dom.
2. If Dom is in waiting state somewhere. It's PC's fault to be a "unowned" slave in public, so let everyone rape her.

I am finished with fomod installer - it causes more troubles than is provides benefit.

Now everything is packed separately and completely:

• Maria-v2-01-20160702-135815_ENG.7z = English version with lip files
  • Maria-v2-01-20160702-140231_QUICKSTART.7z = Quickstart plugin (language independent)
  • #!68MQzaRC!v3xqiZ6pasW01j0gMONsd0oRnj5BlCGxXGib4fd7Ifo = German version with voice on mega

The German version is only hosted on mega now because LL don't allow uploads > 100mb and LL don't accept splitted 7z files.

Announcment

I will change the release mode for ME.

From now on there will be always two public releases - a stable (more or less) and a test release.

I think ME becomes to complex for the closed pre-release tester group.

I will ignore any non-qualified bug report.

How a qualified bug-report shall looks like:

If a bug is easy to reproduce : explain in detail what you have made and how I can reproduce it

If a bug is sporadic : log file is required. Please attach only compressed (7z, zip) logs

Forget about a bug report if a bug relies on a specific configuration (eg. because you use DDi or other slavery mods). I am not willing and don't have the time to check why other mods collides with ME.

I don't want to displease anybody - but ME maintenance is a very hard work and I have a very busy real life. So I have to optimize my workload.

Oh! What pony gear are you using in the Screen shots you posted.  Darkconsole has tied his latest release to DDI, so It is not and option right now :s

I was wondering where you got yours at.

This is DDa + a private modified "Fetish GrabBag" where I have removed DDi and DDe dependencies.

Oh! What pony gear are you using in the Screen shots you posted.  Darkconsole has tied his latest release to DDI, so It is not and option right now :s

I was wondering where you got yours at.

This is DDa + a private modified "Fetish GrabBag" where I have removed DDi and DDe dependencies.

Humm! I hope is not to much trouble that I ask this Question :s .

Will just removing the dependency be enough, or will Darkconsoles scripts still plague my use of his mod ?

Just want to say Thanks for a really cool mod :) but can i do a play thought with this mod and dos it work with Simple Slavery and Sanguine Debauchey enhanced ? and again Thx for make a cool mod :)

I can only say: maybe. I stopped playing other slavery mods since I am able to realise my own ideas in mods.

ME supports the Zaz Slavery Framework - so I expect that every mod that supports this framework too shall cooperate well.

Just want to say Thanks for a really cool mod :) but can i do a play thought with this mod and dos it work with Simple Slavery and Sanguine Debauchey enhanced ? and again Thx for make a cool mod :)

I play ME with SD+ and simple slavery installed. It works.

There are some minor problems (like people trying to grab you because you wear a collar, when you wish to do some maria whoring) but nothing gamebreaking.

And thanks for update Zaira !

For the pony outfit I use additionally

1. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?
  2. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11283/?
  3. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11292/?

I play ME with SD+ and simple slavery installed. It works.

There are some minor problems (like people trying to grab you because you wear a collar, when you wish to do some maria whoring) but nothing gamebreaking.

Your follower allows you to unequip the collar while you are wearing whore clothes ( until you are married with your follower).