If you get thrown in jail for any reason like high bounty then the training quest starts when you use the bed in jail to serve your sentence. Unfortunately other mods that could link to the training quest simply don't and there is no progress right now on that. Would be great to get a LAL start for the training quest, I noticed while playing with sanquine debauchery mod the owner had dialogue under "may I ask you something" option for the same dialogue as the guard guy in the training house so I tried it but nothing happened.

It would be nice if you have time, and are able fix a few of the jobs from the list that has the meal quest, and thalmor quest. These are very fun when they work.

1.  For me there are a few of them that have never worked in this version of Maria Eden. I do remember the Meal quest sort of working in the older Maria Eden, and it was fun when I did not CDT.

I know a lot of these are scene controlled, and these can be very hard to make dependable, but they are a lot of fun.

2. I really like the "Do you have a job for me" quest's, they are some of my Favorite parts of the mod.  I do like the mod very much.

3. Maybe a few gang rape scenarios, could be implemented with some animal, whipping, and humiliation mixed with it, they are always entertaining.  Where a group of people use, and abuse, and force everything from multiple NPC rape of the player, and bestiality, and golden showers, maybe even some forced rim jobs on to the player slave. 

4.   It is all fantasy, and the more humiliating, and perverted the better as far as I am concerned, I do like to hold the snuff back as much as possible, but your MCM setting have really helped on that.

5. Very wonderful work, I am truly enjoying all that you have done.

Hi all, I've finally gotten the thirst to try this mod out and I have to say I'm loving what I've seen!  Very extreme.  Much approved and appreciated. :sleepy: Looking forward to more!

Something I've noticed is that I've been able to become a prostitute for some innkeepers, but not others.  From my testing so far, Bee and Barb (Riften) and Silver Blood Inn (Markarth) innkeepers will work fine.  But for Winking Skeever (Solitude), Four Shields (Dragon Bridge), and Windpeak Inn (Dawnstar), the dialogue will go fine up until the "Gold solves most problems, doesn't it?" line, but then the innkeeper will just stare at me forever without any more lines or progression. (The log says "You are busy" and there are no more Maria Eden dialogue options if I talk to anyone)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Is this a generally-known issue that will be corrected?  Or am I the only one experiencing this problem?

I have the same problem that minibw can someone explain how to fix that, if it is fixable?

Hi all, I've finally gotten the thirst to try this mod out and I have to say I'm loving what I've seen!  Very extreme.  Much approved and appreciated. :sleepy: Looking forward to more!

Something I've noticed is that I've been able to become a prostitute for some innkeepers, but not others.  From my testing so far, Bee and Barb (Riften) and Silver Blood Inn (Markarth) innkeepers will work fine.  But for Winking Skeever (Solitude), Four Shields (Dragon Bridge), and Windpeak Inn (Dawnstar), the dialogue will go fine up until the "Gold solves most problems, doesn't it?" line, but then the innkeeper will just stare at me forever without any more lines or progression. (The log says "You are busy" and there are no more Maria Eden dialogue options if I talk to anyone)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Is this a generally-known issue that will be corrected?  Or am I the only one experiencing this problem?

I have the same problem that minibw can someone explain how to fix that, if it is fixable?

I have the same issue including with Vanessa in the Ponytail club.

I am enjoying this mod very much at the moment.  My PC is a volunteer slave to Sapphire.  

Is there a way to find out how well the relationship is improving between Sapphire and my PC?  When I use the console command "getrelationshiprank"  it has been consistently at zero, but changes in behavior are already obvious, so ME must have another metric for measuring this improvement?

I would like a more objective way to evaluate if the relationship is improving.  Please give me a tip or two if you have a moment.  thx  =)

I am enjoying this mod very much at the moment.  My PC is a volunteer slave to Sapphire.  

Is there a way to find out how well the relationship is improving between Sapphire and my PC?  When I use the console command "getrelationshiprank"  it has been consistently at zero, but changes in behavior are already obvious, so ME must have another metric for measuring this improvement?

I would like a more objective way to evaluate if the relationship is improving.  Please give me a tip or two if you have a moment.  thx  =)

Zaira - I think that it is a good idea to have possibility to manipulate with mistress's relationship. Something you had as a cheat in early version of Maria Eden Slavery. Well, I'm just think aloud. Of course, it's up to you to decide. I have no demands at all. :)

• Obey
  • If you find a Zaz furniture enter it and let her play with you
  • Let her see you in sex scenes
  • Give her money
  • Give her jewels
  • Fight together with her - she likes looting
  • Avoid being outside in the night
  • If she say that she is hungry or tired visit a tavern or your home ASAP
  • If she bought you clothes, wear them
  • Avoid being outside when it is raining or snowing
  • Merry her
  • Don't sit around and be lazy
  • Always wear your slave collar
  • Visiting taverns
  • more will come with every update...

Every positive action increases her mood - if her mood is already happy then after some positive actions the relationship increases.

For the cheaters:

open console - select her:

setrelationshiprank 14 x

setav mood y

x = -1 (she hates you) up to 4 (she loves you)

y = 0 (neutral) 1 (angry) 3 (happy)

Thank you Zaria for the above tips.  I know how to get Sapphire to like my PC, I just wanted some kind of way to know at what level she is now.  Your tips are always helpful.

I have another problem.  Whenever I give the follower (Sapphire) a sword to use, she has it for that fight, but when I check again later, it is not in her inventory at all.  It just disappears.  She ends of fighting with a punishment cane, which is not very helpful.. haha.   

Any idea why the weapons I give her are vanishing from her inventory?   Other things like necklaces, rings, whatever do stay in her inventory, but the swords are vanishing.

First; very nice mod, with so many loverslab slave mods already, the Maria consensual theme make it very unique and different from the others. Nice work!!

One question:

How the Maria shop "quest" works exactly?

Always the same sequence happens:

1) Whip

2) Slave harness

3) Dom clothes

4) Vaginal piercing

5) Nipple piercing

6) Nothing more (sometimes Dom clothes again and very rarely the tavern dress)

No heels, no toys, no more piercings, etc

Why? Do I need more dependencies installed?

Thank you for this very entertaining mod.  I also appreciate the German voice files.  I don't speak German, but it just sounds so, well, right.  (True for all of Skyrim actually, IMO.)  I do have a few questions, though, if you would be kind enough to answer:

1)  I am using version 2.1.  Per your instructions, the PonytailClub and FoxClub plugins should not be used with this version.  Will there be an update so that they will?

2)  I read in your instructions that you can make your follower into a whore.  How is this done?  My Bob the Builder spells don't seem to have anything like that.

3) Re the Bob the Builder spells that result in a permanent change to the game.  Are the changes reversed if you remove the ME mod or would you have to re-install the whole game?

Hi this is a very thought out mod, but I'm having a few issues that stop me from exploring what it has to offer.

• Whenever a John takes me to a place to start and after confirming let's start. We just stand there with no actions happening. (Waited a while to see if anything happens)

• After finding a position at the brothels and receiving your work clothes, I can't seem to talk to any NPCs to ask in they are interested. (No conversation lines show up)

Hi Zaria  =)   Thank you for this mod!

So I have confirmed with two different game starts that the follower (master) in voluntary slavery does not keep any armor or weapons you give them.

Does that mean that I must include an actual weapon in the Dom outfits if I want to do some dungeon crawling?  Otherwise the dom is attacking monsters and such with her whip... lol

So I have confirmed with two different game starts that the follower (master) in voluntary slavery does not keep any armor or weapons you give them.

Does that mean that I must include an actual weapon in the Dom outfits if I want to do some dungeon crawling?  Otherwise the dom is attacking monsters and such with her whip... lol

Yes - you shall better give here something better to kill enemies - on the other side: She loots death victims and upgrades her weapons...

I am currently adding more meat to her AI.

Hi this is a very thought out mod, but I'm having a few issues that stop me from exploring what it has to offer.

• Whenever a John takes me to a place to start and after confirming let's start. We just stand there with no actions happening. (Waited a while to see if anything happens)

Strip, using the key you defined for that

After finding a position at the brothels and receiving your work clothes, I can't seem to talk to any NPCs to ask in they are interested. (No conversation lines show up)

put the work cloth on you

Yes - you shall better give here something better to kill enemies - on the other side: She loots death victims and upgrades her weapons...

More meat to the AI? are you fattening her up ?

I hope she is delicious.

Thank you very much!  I will try it that way.   

I have one more issue I am not sure of.   There seems to be two ways to get your Dom to follow: One is the regular way and the other is the "enchanted follower" way.  

Are these exclusive?  Does having the Dom as a regular follower, and then added as an enchanted follower screw anything up?  OR, should I just use the "enchanted follower" by itself?

Hi, Zaira.

1. I don't know if that mentioned before by someone but... Follower behavior will be better if in existing procedures add conditions "player is not sneaking" and add procedure follow when sneaking to prevent sandboxing while sneak mode.

2. Suggestion. With follower hungry maybe not only go to tavern but PC can give food from inventory. (Not dig into problem, but catch my Dom stuck when she became hungry between Riverwood and Whiterun)

3. At beginning, with low relationship there is no ability to give money, jewels etc. Only one answer available: leave me alone.

Kind Regards

I must do something wrong.

When i choose some piercings and save them, i can not load them afterwards. Is there a problem with the DDe, or DDi piercings?
I encounter the same problem with slave boots for high heels.

Und nun noch für Zaira.

Ich muss etwas falsch machen.

Wenn ich mich für einige Piercings entscheide und sie abspeichere, dann kann ich sie nicht mehr später laden. Gibt es ein Problem mit den Piercings von DDe, oder DDi?

Auf das selbe Problem stoße ich wenn ich die Sklavenschuhe als Highheels nutze.