hi !

i started a new game and decided to try this mod that seems to be really interesting and fun...  but i have a problem... even if from the fomod i've chosen to install it in english, most of the dialogs and instructions come in german (let's say more or less 90%)...  so i don't understand what i should do, what i'm asked, what i'm doing...  and i waste a lot of time trying all the possible things to do (reloading everytime i do the wrong one) before i understand what i'm espected to do... and some time i simply don't guess it and so my PC and the NPCs stay there looking at each other waiting for something that will never happen... :(

why is that so ??  did i do something wrong during the installation ?  did i download the wrong file (Maria-v2-01-20160406-230546.7z) ? or what else ?

thanks

the engl. version is not finished

oops !  that's a problem :(

nun mach schon = come on now

I used an Internet translation thing, there are a few of them out there.

I was wondering if someone could use an internet translation thing and then clean up the bad translations it does. Then the only problem is how to give it to Zaira in a manner that he can understand and make use of. 

nun mach schon = come on now

I used an Internet translation thing, there are a few of them out there.

mhm well in that case it looks like the guard is stuck. Because i was follow him downstairs then suddenly it stopped and kept saying that line over and over again i thought i needed to do some cleaning. i only see a bed but does not mention anything else.

Where do i follow him ??

Is it by design that every sex counts as rape in sexlab?

If so, could you implement an option to make all sex consensual, or only those to count as rape that are "do with me what you want"?

I'm using Sexlab STD and rape means no use of condoms. Ever. Nobody would want to touch my girl, actually, with all those diseases ;)

Here is a quick English translation of Maria.esp. I am sure its is full of grammar and context mistakes, but it will allow you to see 99% of the text in English. I will not offer support or make corrections. I figured this will do until the more talented members post a proper English Esp. If I am stepping on anybody's toes, please let me know and I will remove the file. I appreciate all the hard work that mods entail and the time people invest in creating them. Thank you Zaira and nameless407.

Maria.esp

Thanks for translation - I am totally busy with modding so I have no time for translation.

Please also thanks nameless407 - he provides the stage where my mod can do the show. No stage = no show.

If so, could you implement an option to make all sex consensual, or only those to count as rape that are "do with me what you want"?

I'm using Sexlab STD and rape means no use of condoms. Ever. Nobody would want to touch my girl, actually, with all those diseases ;)

Hm - I have not spent one minute in thinking about the side effects of this sexlab property - especially because I use no other sexlab mod together with ME. I'm thinking about, how I can change it.

Is this caused by the victim parameter of the SexLab.StartSex call?

I have some problems. After installing the 2.0.1 version (& lipfiles, ME Training and Auction), i couldn't surrender to trigger the quests, the enemies just kept attacking. When i use the commands 'startquest MariaAuction' & ''startquest MariaWhoreHanging', the quests couldn't start either. Need helps.

in the requirements section it says

Jaxonz Positioner,
But can this mod be played without too ?? i don't mind that mod but it needs so many keys defined and i always use those keys for other mods that i have not enough keys to play with other mods.

in the requirements section it says

Jaxonz Positioner,
But can this mod be played without too ?? i don't mind that mod but it needs so many keys defined and i always use those keys for other mods that i have not enough keys to play with other mods.

Without Jaxonz Positioner one of the major feature (Bob the Builder) is very restricted - you are no longer able to position and re-position objects.

Thanks for translation - I am totally busy with modding so I have no time for translation.

Please also thanks nameless407 - he provides the stage where my mod can do the show. No stage = no show.

Hm - I have not spent one minute in thinking about the side effects of this sexlab property - especially because I use no other sexlab mod together with ME. I'm thinking about, how I can change it.

Is this caused by the victim parameter of the SexLab.StartSex call?

"Devious Attributes" is a new mod that tracks sex acts and how they effect the character. You may want to take a look at it and talk to the creator. It might help make your life easier. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2623-devious-attributes/

Sorry confused about installation on the description page in the Locations information about me plugins it says

"Version 2.1 comes with two new locations

• RiftenBrothel
  • METrainingAndAuctions (this contains HouseOfBurden plus a new training area in Riften)

You shall not use these plugins with Maria Eden < 2.1 and you shall not use the other plugins with Maria Eden > 2.0"

yet in the installation section it states

"You shall install at least the METrainingAndAuctions plugin to get the auction quest running"

If I install Maria Eden 2.1 do I still have to install both RiftenBrothel and METrainingAuctions or is one or both included?

First off this is possibly the best game play mod atm, great work. 

I Have 1 question: So i Made a custom location, used the builder to add gests and whores and slaves, and pimps. added all of the spots in the builder.

But nothing happens automatically, guests wont approach whores or anything all i can do is ask for jobs and so on. Any help on this?

Sorry confused about installation on the description page in the Locations information about me plugins it says

"Version 2.1 comes with two new locations

• RiftenBrothel
  • METrainingAndAuctions (this contains HouseOfBurden plus a new training area in Riften)

You shall not use these plugins with Maria Eden < 2.1 and you shall not use the other plugins with Maria Eden > 2.0"

yet in the installation section it states

"You shall install at least the METrainingAndAuctions plugin to get the auction quest running"

If I install Maria Eden 2.1 do I still have to install both RiftenBrothel and METrainingAuctions or is one or both included?

Install them. You're reading it incorrectly. What is written is correct, you're just not getting the meaning. The meaning is that those two files are for 2.1 ME, and should not be used by someone still using anything lower than 2.1, for example, you would not install them with 2.0. The METrainingAndAuctions is a required file for the auction and training quest, so it's recommended you install it. The RiftenBrothel is entirely optional. (So is the METraining, but it removes the auction and training portion, so that could be a problem, whereas the Riften Brothel is just a location setup)

i like the new content and the new locations, but i found some bugs/problems:

- working in other inns is not starting. i assume its because of the new "assistant" in the rifton brothel that is missing in any other inn. It feels like a step back.

- whipping is not wirking with x-crosses

- choosing the whore-outfit is complicated. it seems, that you must choose something from the locker AND load the outfit with the MCM menu

- the sextoy quest (after beeing sold) is still not advancing

anyway, i still have a lot of fun with this mod.

This may have already been asked and answered (so if know, thx for the help), but why is the version of this mod listed as 2.1.1 when the only thing on the download page that comes close to this is:   Maria-v2-01-20160406-230546 ?

What is with the discrepancy?  I am confused.  =/       Is there a 2.1.1 somewhere?

What I found :

- lot of sentences in german (I tried the english and french esp)

- some scenes are blocking the character (like the timle I convinced my follower to become a whore, and I tell that to the pimp : character controls frozens until the scene is not finished, but it never finished).

- no new followers dialogues

- you can sell yourself as a slave fuck toy... but it block many times

- the "do you have a job for me" crash many times.

- followers stop to hook themselves.

- even if they are whores, followers can act as clients...