I have encountered a problem in the Riften Club. There seems to be a queue system for Clients to pay the pimp. Often, the client who is ahead of my client in the queue get stuck and just stands around, usually in the room directly above the pimp near the cross. I have tried using placeatme to move them to the pimp but this didnt work. This means that my client cant pay so everyone stands around looking at each other. Is there a way to reset the other NPC's?  ;)

LOL... ok, my PC is training in dance, and the dildo keeps falling out when ever she dances, and she get yelled at.. hehe

I have replaced the dildo and restarted dancing very many times... how long does this go on?

You have to press shift to keep the dildo inside while dancing - this key can be changed in MCM

How does the new dance feature work?

i make a dance hotspot and summon or asign a dancer but nothing happens even if a bard is playing.

i have also tried a clean save after uninstalling ME 2.0 and made a fresh ME 2.1 installation but the dance feature still don´t work for me....

I have encountered a problem in the Riften Club. There seems to be a queue system for Clients to pay the pimp. Often, the client who is ahead of my client in the queue get stuck and just stands around, usually in the room directly above the pimp near the cross. I have tried using placeatme to move them to the pimp but this didnt work. This means that my client cant pay so everyone stands around looking at each other. Is there a way to reset the other NPC's?  ;)

Open the action menu -> cheat -> Stop quest

How does the new dance feature work?

i make a dance hotspot and summon or asign a dancer but nothing happens even if a bard is playing.

i have also tried a clean save after uninstalling ME 2.0 and made a fresh ME 2.1 installation but the dance feature still don´t work for me....

Dance hotspot is obsolete - the dancer shall dance where you spawn it.

Store it permanently and restart / reload the game.

Hmm also egal was ich mache, ich bekomme keine Tänzerin zum tanzen... Egal ob ich jemanden als Tänzerin markiere oder eine spawne, hab echt so ziemlich alles versucht.

Manchmal hab ich das Problem, dass wenn ich nen Hurenjob annehme und es zur Kleiderauswahl kommt,

dann sagt der Pimp wenn ich die Kleider angezogen habe nur "Na mach schon"...

In Weißlauf hatte ich das Problem auch als Saadia mich zum Kleiderschrank geführt hat... Ich hab mir paar Sachen rausgenommen und angezogen aber Saadia registriert das nicht

und es geht nicht weiter

I am trying out the new 2.1, and started with "Training".  The guard is speaking in German, even though I click "English" on the installer.

Am I correct in reading back through these pages, that this new version doesn't have English translation?

Gotta wait for the English translation to catch up, default German version has only been out a couple days.

So you are correct yes, no English for the moment. Give it time.

I'll go through again and try to get the translations out again i've just been busy.

How dare you have a life beyond translating this singular mod?! Preposterous!

Seriously though, thank you (and/or anybody else) for doing it. Take your time, I'm pretty sure we might all most likely survive the wait I think . . . probably.

Kudos to those helping with the English translation for this mod. alas my comprehension for the German language outstrips my appreciation.  :P

Instead of "outstrips" I suspect, like me, you mean "falls far behind".

Ah yes how embarrassing, I had originally phrased the sentence in the reverse i.e. "alas my appreciation for the German language outstrips my comprehension."  Then swapped it around, neglecting to change the last part. :blush:

ich suche ne Alternative zu TDF. Ist die Anzahl an NPC's die für mich arbeiten begrenzt? Kann ich eiinfach nur der Chef sein? Muss ich selbst einen Chef haben?

NPC whoring is based on the outfit. If you use a follower framework tha allows more than one follower you can turn them all into whores by assigning whore outfits to them.

But they are hooking only if you are nearby.

If you pimp your follower via MariaEden Dialog, the follower earns money even if you are away - but it is restricted to one NPC.

The johns of a non-dialog based whore pays to the whore, the johns of the one and only dialog based whore pays to you directly

ich suche ne Alternative zu TDF. Ist die Anzahl an NPC's die für mich arbeiten begrenzt? Kann ich eiinfach nur der Chef sein? Muss ich selbst einen Chef haben?

NPC whoring is based on the outfit. If you use a follower framework tha allows more than one follower you can turn them all into whores by assigning whore outfits to them.

If you pimp your follower via MariaEden Dialog, the follower earns money even if you are away - but it is restricted to one NPC.

so it is more limited for me... This would be a nice option for further updates: Building up a little Whore network all over Skyrim... well I will test it anyway. You should be able to play this as a male....

so it is more limited for me... This would be a nice option for further updates: Building up a little Whore network all over Skyrim... well I will test it anyway. You should be able to play this as a male....

ME war früher als addition zu tdf benutzbar, indem einige Besonderheiten zusätzlich angeboten werden konnten. Hund, auspeitschen, anpissen, titten abpumpen. das wars auch schon. mit 2.0 kann man damit spielen. mit 2.1 wurde das peitschen versaut und damit kann mans vergessen. das wirst du früher oder später selbst feststellen. pimps, kleider, mehrere begleiter, usw. das crasht alles früher oder später. selbst den einen begleiter solltest du über tdf laufen lassen und nicht über ME. aber mach ruhig deine eigenen erfahrungen. andere mods wie skooma whore , prison overhaul, animal mansion, etc beschleunigen  den crash. es läuft wirklich nur ME 2.0 mit tdf, und das dann auch nur in tavernen und stadtstrassen. lohnt sich der ärger mit me dann überhaupt ? sicher nicht, wenn das peitschen auch noch kaputt ist wie in 2.1

Try moveto player instead

Two questions:

1.  Can the auction outcome be made to be randomized based on the pool of potential pimps I have set?  ( Rather than pick the winner a head of time) --btw, I love how I can start a new game and not have to pick outfits or pimps again  =)

2.  What criteria satisfies the Training in 2.1 so you move on? (number of lessons, variety of lessons...)

Ein Bug den ich momentan habe ist wenn ich leute anspreche und sie einlade mir (z.B.) beim Mastubieren zuzusehen blockieren das Action Ring menü auf der option "Cheat Menu" ^^.

Das komische ist allerdings das nur das Action und das Pose menü blockieren auf der position wenn ich ins cheat menu geh funktioniert es ohne Probleme.

Irgendjemand nen vorschlag was ich versuchen kann um es zubeheben?

Can you make it (or maybe there is some way in the mod which i didn't found) so the player is able to open doors and use menu with tied hands? It is breaking about every mod that force equip devices on player, and it is overwriting Zaz settings and player control.

Two questions:

1.  Can the auction outcome be made to be randomized based on the pool of potential pimps I have set?  ( Rather than pick the winner a head of time) --btw, I love how I can start a new game and not have to pick outfits or pimps again  =)

2.  What criteria satisfies the Training in 2.1 so you move on? (number of lessons, variety of lessons...)

1. When ME left WIP status I'll remove manual selection (MCM menu -> debug option)
  2. You select the lesson every round - even the amount. When ME left WIP status I'll remove manual selection.

Ein Bug den ich momentan habe ist wenn ich leute anspreche und sie einlade mir (z.B.) beim Mastubieren zuzusehen blockieren das Action Ring menü auf der option "Cheat Menu" ^^.

Das komische ist allerdings das nur das Action und das Pose menü blockieren auf der position wenn ich ins cheat menu geh funktioniert es ohne Probleme.

Irgendjemand nen vorschlag was ich versuchen kann um es zubeheben?

While a sexlab animation is running the action menu is replaced with a sexlab menu

Can you make it (or maybe there is some way in the mod which i didn't found) so the player is able to open doors and use menu with tied hands? It is breaking about every mod that force equip devices on player, and it is overwriting Zaz settings and player control.

The Zaz Activation Protection seems to be disfunct sometimes - so I decided to not use it now. But I can bound this option to the MCM debug option. Maybe...

The Zaz Activation Protection seems to be disfunct sometimes - so I decided to not use it now. But I can bound this option to the MCM debug option. Maybe...

Yes - I could add more whores to the personal group

No, I will never add a male player option: ME contains over 2000 voice topics. If I provide a male option I have to maintain 4000 topics - no- never ever!

hi !

i started a new game and decided to try this mod that seems to be really interesting and fun...  but i have a problem... even if from the fomod i've chosen to install it in english, most of the dialogs and instructions come in german (let's say more or less 90%)...  so i don't understand what i should do, what i'm asked, what i'm doing...  and i waste a lot of time trying all the possible things to do (reloading everytime i do the wrong one) before i understand what i'm espected to do... and some time i simply don't guess it and so my PC and the NPCs stay there looking at each other waiting for something that will never happen... :(

why is that so ??  did i do something wrong during the installation ?  did i download the wrong file (Maria-v2-01-20160406-230546.7z) ? or what else ?

thanks

hi !

i started a new game and decided to try this mod that seems to be really interesting and fun...  but i have a problem... even if from the fomod i've chosen to install it in english, most of the dialogs and instructions come in german (let's say more or less 90%)...  so i don't understand what i should do, what i'm asked, what i'm doing...  and i waste a lot of time trying all the possible things to do (reloading everytime i do the wrong one) before i understand what i'm espected to do... and some time i simply don't guess it and so my PC and the NPCs stay there looking at each other waiting for something that will never happen... :(

why is that so ??  did i do something wrong during the installation ?  did i download the wrong file (Maria-v2-01-20160406-230546.7z) ? or what else ?

thanks

the engl. version is not finished