had to load other mods to gets the animals to work and how do i earn minus -65 septims?

5190.gif  - Sorry couldn't resist..... It looks like you have to pay your clients after whoring with them... :D

The real problem is that you have to provide certain amount of money to your pimp (if you have one) on daily basis. If you don't provide, you're in debt to your pimp.

Read the OP for the sum of money you'll have to earn by whoring.

The follower as whore don't really work : she do nothing, just staying here. Player have to find her all the jobs...

Have you enabled whoring auto start in MCM menu? When you do that, save the settings  and reload the game.

No... I don't saw that option, I passed lot of time to fight with the outfit !

Next update is in preparation and a bit delayed cause of the new holy Zaz package. I'll try to integrate Zaz  deeper into ME because Zaz contains a new feature for queued actions that allows me to make some scenes more robust.

However next version will contain a completely new quest line "Whore training".

wow!!

We love you zaira!

The follower as whore don't really work : she do nothing, just staying here. Player have to find her all the jobs...

Have you enabled whoring auto start in MCM menu? When you do that, save the settings  and reload the game.

No... I don't saw that option, I passed lot of time to fight with the outfit !

Aye... we really need some 'share your .json' for a quickstart it seems ;)

The builder is an awesome feature in general, but i'm totally not the builder type... and fox club is somehow broken, the animals stand always in front of the door :(

Or maybe somebody who is more used to it (not zaira, he's doing enough other stuff ;)) could write a guide where to set which furnitures/special points etc? Somehow i manage always to make stupid settings which don't work properly.

Hello,

Great work on this mod, the more I play around with it, the more things I find in it. Which is great :D 

I have been playing around with the builder and it seems like an awesome feature to make your own areas, but I am only able to get the stuff to work in inns, which have limited space. I have tried setting them up in some open dungeons and larger buildings and the clients don't seem to work. Other times the game just crashes when adding them to mods like the luxury suite and trying to save.

Trying to be clever to get clients into areas, I made npcs followers then released them in their new homes and that did not seem to work either. Is there any mods that anyone knows off that have open areas that work with the builder feature?

Thanks in advance

sorry asking, but about the surrender option, when i got "dead"  the char dnt do nothing, just knell like pose and if i select at dial the option surrender nothing happens, no sex attack, just stay there and cant move.

All the NPC's lose there voice after I talked about a dialogue option implemented by this mod. they still say like: "it's a fine day with you around". But i only see subtitles and don't hear anything.

Also I can't tell my follower to be my follower again after I had here whoring in an inn.

had to load other mods to gets the animals to work and how do i earn minus -65 septims?

5190.gif  - Sorry couldn't resist..... It looks like you have to pay your clients after whoring with them... :D

The real problem is that you have to provide certain amount of money to your pimp (if you have one) on daily basis. If you don't provide, you're in debt to your pimp.

Read the OP for the sum of money you'll have to earn by whoring.

I was doing the job/mini quest where you have to earn 1000 gold and wound up with extra, thus got confused as to how one earns - (minus/negaitve) sums of money in order to end the quest.

game was crashing when doing freak-show and dog was sitting their despite having more nasty critters installed, then i added beastess and besstial essence and that seems to fix it

One thing about using the quick start esp, how does a slave who apparently does not get paid obtain the funds required to pay their pimp ?

Hi, i'm having an issue where after registering an outfit as work clothes, the main part registers torso AND slot 52.

This means I cannot equip, say, any underwear...

(So the mod adds one more slot number to the equipment)

I noticed some npc whores were also walking around without everything equipped, I guess because of the new slot added to the armor piece.

Any idea?

Second problem, when working for a pimp I get this dialogue: "Would you like to know me better?" or something. Whereas I think it should be the "I'm here for your pleasure" dialogue which I get when I stop working sometimes. Shouldn't this be reversed?

i realize one thing, to get a chance of being pregnancy with soulgem oven  you need use another mod to have sex so that will works, and if get defeat by bandits / animal or anything my char dnt do nothing, idk why, and if you use a mod to get more maids all maids will turn into prostitutes also, its ok, but sometimes its annoy because theres too much at small cities and my char cant get a work lol.

i realize one thing, to get a chance of being pregnancy with soulgem oven  you need use another mod to have sex so that will works, and if get defeat by bandits / animal or anything my char dnt do nothing, idk why, and if you use a mod to get more maids all maids will turn into prostitutes also, its ok, but sometimes its annoy because theres too much at small cities and my char cant get a work lol.

To get more people in the inns and such I use lively inns and taverns http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19841/? They are generic npc's, but some of the inns spawn like 30 patrons and it can be a problem.

To get more people in the inns and such I use lively inns and taverns http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19841/? They are generic npc's, but some of the inns spawn like 30 patrons and it can be a problem.

I used the "Populated" series of mods to juice things up. Most Inns in the game are quite busy with that set of mods installed but so are a great many other places, those mods give Skyrim a populated feel instead of the default barren and empty feel.

http://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/populated-cities-towns-villages-rs-relliosavini/

How do I beomce a slave or forced prostitue?

Don't earn enough money (500 per day) for your pimp for some days...

and you can use "May i ask you something?" on your pimp.Then you'll get a box with options and chose Slave prostitution service (or something like that). It's the last one in the box.