RiftenBrothel-v1-00

BanneredMareExtension

But not :

FoxClub-v1-04

PonytailClub-v1-01

HouseOfBurden-v1-00

Is that right ?

Hallo zaira,

zuerst Danke für die Mod und deine Arbeit. Ich finde den Mod super und habe auch viel Spaß damit, habe mich also auch riesig über das Update gefreut. Nur weiter so! Und lass dich bitte nicht von den Leuten demotivieren, die hier nicht konstitutive Beiträge verfassen.

Habe zwei Bugs beim spielen gehabt, vielleicht kannst du dir diese anschauen?

1.) Im neuen Club in Rifton hat mich Natalie zu den Zellen begleitet, dort ging die Tür für mich aber nicht auf. Bin dann mit TCL durch und alles ging normal weiter.

2.) Ein wenig später habe ich Natalie angesprochen, einfach um zu sehen was sie zu sagen hat. Natalie meinte ich muss mit dem Boss sprechen, habe ich getan (Kira). Die hatte nichts außer den normalen Dialogen von Travernen Besitzern zu sagen. Seit dem ich dies getan habe sind allerdings fast alle Maria Eden Dialoge weg. Kaum einer der NPCs spricht noch. Eine Hure meinte noch so etwas wie "Man darf uns nicht zusammen reden sehen", das war es. 

Noch eine Frage zum Schluss, wie lande ich den im Auktionshaus?

Gruß!

For all non-German speaking readers: I said thx for the mod and asked for two bugs. The cage door in the riften club won't open for me and the npc's don't talk with me after i talked a second time with kira.

If you loose all dialog options it is probably caused by a unexpected quest interruption. Open console an enter "set MariaEdenBusy to 0" shall repair this.

The auction can be "joined" via pimp job and MariaQuickStart plugin. Or you go into the auction house - there is always a trainings area. Talk to the guard there and ask for training. Once the training has started you can select the finish-option where you will be asked, how to end the training.

Maria Training doesn't start in House of Burden.

When I talk to Georg in Chamber of death and ask for it he replies: "Of course" and moves on with his normal behavior.

I have this in papyrus log:

[04/06/2016 - 08:04:14PM] @@ TOOLS :Location cell=Chamber of death int=TRUE pimp=False danceSpot=False
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:14PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (67005C69)>]] unaroused
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:14PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (67005C69)>]]; there is no normal armour
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:14PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (67005C42)>]]; there is no normal armour
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:15PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:15PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: slave group: _mt base: 1 number: 3
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:15PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: slave group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ TRAINER :PrepareTraining
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ CDATA :collecting...
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ CDATA :update
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ CDATA :finished
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ CDATA :done
[04/06/2016 - 08:04:26PM] @@ TRAINER :Error - player jail missing

Also then  I tried to install Foxclub to test and ask the trainer in Foxclub and it did work, though I got stuck when he asked to get inside the cage... when I get inside the cage nothing happens even after I tried to use setstage MariaTraining 9 (would close the door but trainer stayed in one place) and setstage MariaTraining 20 (could select training but nothing happened and trainer stayed in one place)

So yea... it is buggy in House of Burden. I assume it is not supposed to work in Foxclub at all, since zaira said that my char should be trained in Auctionhouse.

And I don't get it, is there no one else who gets these problems? No one complains in this thread.

Never mind my last post... I had to delete previous House of Burden file, and then start new game and save a game... then go into House of Burden and see that nothing changed (i assumed that that was new house of burden and it was unchanged)... then load a game that I previously mentioned that I saved at the start of the game.... and get into the house of burden and ONLY then it changed to new layout.

Zaira you need to tell us what to NOT install, or what should we REMOVE. I assumed that I need old house of burden file. And I still don't know if I should have Foxclub installed or it must be deleted and can I install bannered mare extension or will it cause bugs?

I feel cheated on. I accept one of their "Jobs", do the right animation and they run up to the pimp and complain about my char not doing their job right. :c

I think it checks the length of the animation. If you skip through it the mod interprets it as you doing a bad job.

After installing ME 2.1, two keys stopped working for me: "Kneel" and "Undress/dress".

I installed the mod and started a new game. Pressing "Restore Defaults" doesn't help.

After installing ME 2.1, two keys stopped working for me: "Kneel" and "Undress/dress".

I installed the mod and started a new game. Pressing "Restore Defaults" doesn't help.

I suggest doing what I always do. Redefine them through MCM. Up arrow and down arrow never seem to work until I do that. Just use the same definition and it should fix it.

I suggest doing what I always do. Redefine them through MCM. Up arrow and down arrow never seem to work until I do that. Just use the same definition and it should fix it.

Thanks for suggestion. I always change the keys but this time didn't help.

The problem was resolved by loading the earliest save I have (Helgen) and once it was loaded, I loaded the latest save. When loaded I saved on the new slot, reloaded the game and now I can kneel and undress.

I am trying out the new 2.1, and started with "Training".  The guard is speaking in German, even though I click "English" on the installer.

Am I correct in reading back through these pages, that this new version doesn't have English translation?

Gotta wait for the English translation to catch up, default German version has only been out a couple days.

So you are correct yes, no English for the moment. Give it time.

I am trying out the new 2.1, and started with "Training".  The guard is speaking in German, even though I click "English" on the installer.

Am I correct in reading back through these pages, that this new version doesn't have English translation?

Gotta wait for the English translation to catch up, default German version has only been out a couple days.

I'll go through again and try to get the translations out again i've just been busy.

I'll go through again and try to get the translations out again i've just been busy.

This mod keeps getting better, thank you for translating it. :)

Still waiting for the full english translation, couple quick questions can I try the Riften brothel and METtraining & Auctions with the 2.0 version? second quick question Only see version 2-01 don't see version 2-1.1 in downloads section?