Quick question, should there be poses for when you do 'show pussy' or 'show arse'? Bcause when I select those options I just stand there. I retried generating FNIS but that had no effect. I also have every mod that is required.

I believe those are ZaZ animation Pack poses. Go into that MCM and register ZaZ with SexLab. I had the same issue when I installed this and was testing it the first time. Seemed several poses were missing. Registered ZaZ....working.

There is an option in Maria MCM to autostart Zaz...

I was certain I checked both Sexlab and ZaZ autostart, but after re-registering ZaZ in sexlab the animations worked.

Hi ! I did as indicated here, but there are still some missing animations. Is anyone can help me please?

Quick question, should there be poses for when you do 'show pussy' or 'show arse'? Bcause when I select those options I just stand there. I retried generating FNIS but that had no effect. I also have every mod that is required.

I believe those are ZaZ animation Pack poses. Go into that MCM and register ZaZ with SexLab. I had the same issue when I installed this and was testing it the first time. Seemed several poses were missing. Registered ZaZ....working.

There is an option in Maria MCM to autostart Zaz...

I was certain I checked both Sexlab and ZaZ autostart, but after re-registering ZaZ in sexlab the animations worked.

Hi ! I did as indicated here, but there are still some missing animations. Is anyone can help me please?

In the end, I have managed to find the problem.

The animations were missing because I didn't run Fnis via MO but via the fnis folder in Skyrim intalation directory.

Every things work fine now.

Thanks for your work on the Mod Zaria.

Sorry if this has already been addressed; appreciate any pointers to threads/replies.

I'm having trouble with the horses. Any time I start a horse job, I get the animation selection pop-up twice, and even if I select the same animation, I fail the job.

I'm running Aroused Creatures, but I'm not having trouble with dogs or with any of the freak show animals (that I know of; I've only tried the goat).

Thanks for a fantastic mod.

the mod can not be installed by NMM.

der mod lässt sich leider nicht per NMM installieren.

I have no problems with the NMM

Doch,das funktioniert eigentlich sehr gut (teste mal eine andere Version des NMM)

sehr seltsam,hab grade den NMM geupdatet und wieder das problem,bei ca.80% kommt die meldung das der mod nicht aktiviert werden kann hab die NMM version 0.61.15. hab die daten auch schon neu gepackt mit winrar,winzip und 7zip aber immer das gleiche problem. :@

very strange, just got the NMM updated and again the problem, with about 80% comes the message that the mod can not be activated have the NMM version 0.61.15. have the data already repackaged with winrar, winzip and 7zip but always the same problem. :@

hm, the latest version that appears on my nexus is 0.61.15

hm,die neueste version die mir auf nexus angezeigt wird ist 0.61.15

p.s:well never mind I pack the things once again. I absolutely need the quickstart things in folders? bzw. the starconfig

p.s:naja egal pack ich die sachen mal neu. brauch ich unbedingt die quickstart sachen im ordner?bzw. die startconfig

I also have no complain on ME with NMM 0.61.15 installation. I reinstalled ME yesterday after reinstalling Win 7. All went flawless. :)

No I'm not complaining about ME yes I'm just quite surprised that it probably in some works without problems with an earlier version of NMM and not with me. have übriegends win10 64, may perhaps also because I do try it now maybe it will work then with the 0.61.6 version of NMM.

ok with the new version, it has unfortunately not worked. well then thank halt on other fashion style, at least for the reply.

ok mit der neuen version hat es leider auch nicht geklappt. naja dann halt auf anderer art und weise danke jedenfalls für die antworten.

post-162688-0-44448500-1459265082_thumb.jpg

I also have no complain on ME with NMM 0.61.15 installation. I reinstalled ME yesterday after reinstalling Win 7. All went flawless. :)

No I'm not complaining about ME yes I'm just quite surprised that it probably in some works without problems with an earlier version of NMM and not with me. have übriegends win10 64, may perhaps also because I do try it now maybe it will work then with the 0.61.6 version of NMM.

According to some gurus for NMM and operating systems (Win 7, 8.1, 10).. the older versions of NMM, like 0.56.+ works better with Win 10. On the other hand, many Win 10 users have different experiences. For some works great, for some works with problems and for the rest, it doesn't work at all. :)

ok with the new version, it has unfortunately not worked. well then thank halt on other fashion style, at least for the reply.

ok mit der neuen version hat es leider auch nicht geklappt. naja dann halt auf anderer art und weise danke jedenfalls für die antworten.

Try to run SKSE as administrator and then set "Compatibility" to run as Win 7 by pressing rightclikc on the SKSE icon/Properties/Compatibility... enable the compatibility box and choose Win 7.

Curious, is your C: drive full? If there's not enough space to build the temp file for extraction it will fail.

This has happened to me and it drove me crazy.