Hallo,

i played around a little bit with the mod and i noticed something. I dont know if its not implemented or a bug so i just mention it.

When i am whore for someone (in my case i was at the bannered mare for hulda) and i ask if i can go to sleep, hulda tied me up and went to sleep herself (what a bitch ;)). The point now is while i was lying on the floor a could just wait and not sleep. If someone uses same needs mod like ineed waiting doesnt count as sleep and I am still tired in the morning.

Well i understand from a roleplaying point that it would be difficult to sleep all tied up with 2 vibrators plugged into you ;).

Is that intended to not beeing able to sleep? (I guess there wouldnt be much difference without a needs mod like ineed) Or is it a bug or not implemented?

Danke und Viele Grüße

Hanson

I've noticed that as well. I guess sleeping is just not implemented.

Hello,
Been playing around with ME-P for awhile. And I've noticed that when your pimp sleep, he/she will unequip his outfit.
Later at the morning, she equip some bandit armor which I kinda didnt like.

Can I assign outfit to be permanently put to her when she's changing like in ME slavery?

Hello,

Been playing around with ME-P for awhile. And I've noticed that when your pimp sleep, he/she will unequip his outfit.

Can I assign outfit to be permanently put to her when she's changing like in ME slavery?

You can assign outfits for everything, just like ME slavery.  It is explained in the instructions.

Hello,

You can assign outfits for everything, just like ME slavery.  It is explained in the instructions.

If you're talking about this :

"You need outfits! Start a game as free player and configure outifts"

Yes I already did that, I created one for maledom outfit (equipping it, and saving it), yet my pimps still not changed to that after sleep.

Does that work only to male dom only? since my pimps is female.

Y

Hello,

Yes I already did that, I created one for maledom outfit (equipping it, and saving it), yet my pimps still not changed to that after sleep.

Y

I guess someone more knowledgible will have to respond to your question.  I haven't had any problems with outfits.  

Hello,

Y

I guess someone more knowledgible will have to respond to your question.  I haven't had any problems with outfits.  

Maybe I don't understand the rules - but I thought outfits applied only to the prostitute (player or otherwise),

and had nothing to do with what the "Pimp" wears. There is no control over what the Pimp wears.

I'm looking through previous posts but I'm not seeing if a solution was ever mentioned for fixing the shackle speed/ heels slow down issue. I've turned that off in all mods and even in vanilla boots with no devices my speed is still reduced. The effect doesn't go away. 

Is there a solution to this?

I'm presently using player.forceav to change the speedmult back to 100 (up from 50).

I'm having great fun with this mod so far, but I've noticed a couple of oddities. The first, related to my earlier post about the "Whore" enchantment effecting all instances of a particular outfit, this means large numbers of NPCs act as whores - especially since the "Tavern clothes" outfit is worn by a great many NPCs, both male and female,  and they all act as whores. This means of course that there is a whole lot of sex-for-hire going on, which might be intended, but it seems like too many to me. After all, if nearly everyone is a whore, then who cares if the PC is?

All these "whores" also brings up another issue. Frequently my character rents a room for the night in an Inn, only to find that a whore and customer are occupying the bed. Sometimes they might have started before she rented the room, but other times they definitely moved in after the room was paid for. Now from a role-playing standpoint I can certainly see that whores might grab any available bed for their work - but it seems like a person that paid for the bed should have some means to throw these squatters out.

Hello,

Y

Maybe I don't understand the rules - but I thought outfits applied only to the prostitute (player or otherwise),

and had nothing to do with what the "Pimp" wears. There is no control over what the Pimp wears.

Yes, it looks like you're right. Gotta use outfit spell or something.

It's just weird that she's changed to a mere bandit wear. Also not sexy at all lol.

How to start that mod?

What I gonna do to activate it ingame?

Look at the first page.

You need to meet all the requirement,

activate sexlab first, register zaz to sexlab, etc (this is often forgotten by many veteran modder since its obvious), yet they forget, there are many new modder/user too, which this info will really help them and minimalizing people asking much in thread.

To start just ask your follower or someone, ask him to make you whore, or make him/her your whore.

you should assign button to kneel, etc on the SKYUI first. Since its needed for many event

How to start that mod?

What I gonna do to activate it ingame?

You have a dialogue to start a prostitution scene at every npc in any tavern and on the street.

you have fox and ponytail clubs marked on your map for fasttravel.

you have some prostitution clothings in your mcm menu.

what more do you need ?

fox and ponytail where ??? i have play whore lo 2 h and do all dirty jobs lol and you told me fox and panytail ???

i have bug with dog sex

and thank you

I'm looking through previous posts but I'm not seeing if a solution was ever mentioned for fixing the shackle speed/ heels slow down issue. I've turned that off in all mods and even in vanilla boots with no devices my speed is still reduced. The effect doesn't go away. 

Is there a solution to this?

I'm presently using player.forceav to change the speedmult back to 100 (up from 50).

I think I had to re install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? as I believe the earlier Maria had something in the MCM that was a fix, but messed it up.

But if may be wrong on my memory, its just that i had that problem too, and I think that is what i did ti fix it.

But I also had to I think start a new Maria Prostitution game from a clean save after re installing HDT.

Is there anyway to reset changes?

I've tried uninstalling/deleting the mod completely, cleaning scripts with save tool and reinstalling and it still remembers the settings from the last install.

Have you looked into .../Skyrim/Data/SKSE/plugins/StorageUtilData/ ? This is where all the outfits and other stuff are saved, I think the files (all called MariaSomething.json) remain after uninstalling. Deleting them should undo the changes.

Ok tried it, didn't work. Uninstalled Mod - Deleted all the Maria files from Skyrim/Data/SKSE/plugins/StorageUtilData, cleaned scripts and the moment I reinstall it's all back to how I left it.

:/

How dee oh!

I have one of this heavy modded game (Realism, economics and survivalist mods + the principal sexlab + DD + SD mods + 2-3 quest mods + Requiem and its too many patches) to play skyrim the much realistic and hardcore way possible.

Your mod is the much realistic and hardcore one of his kind, so in that sense, it suits my game... BUT!!

But your mod has an important issue for the players like me: like SLAL, when you have too many mods, the fact of having maria eden activated corrupts your save (and I'm sure it's Marian Eden: my save isn't corrupted when I deactivate Maria Eden).

So, I made a slightly lighter load order to play your mod, and it worked...UNTIL!!

Until I tried to add just the defaults creature animations of sexlab. My save became another time corrupted. The same happened when instead of the creatures animations, I tried to add the NSAP pack or Necro Pack (I tried to install a few animations via SLAL too, and it worked only once: so random effect on the save, but it was most of the time corrupted).

So, what can I do (without deleting too many mods from my load order) to add new animations and if possible to add the full choice of mods I want without being limited by Maria Eden?

If no solution, do you plan to correct this flaws on future updates?

I have a heavy modded environment too  (256 mods) and tons of SLAL animations and More Nasty Critters - that contains a lot of beast animations.

I can save and load games - I am saving games when I am idle and outside. I have sometimes CTDs when I load games that are stored during a job or while being inside.

I am not sure that cause such issues - if I disable my Load Game bootstrap code the CTDs still occurs. I think it has to do with PapyrusUtils - ME stores a lot of data via StorageUtil that hooks itself into Load-Game too. But I have no alternative yet.

However - I have some Load Game issues even without ME and in the core dump files I can see that many of the CTDs are related to RaceMenu / Chargen and HTD stuff.

The best way to get rid of this is to have a startup game save without mods in a very small cell. Load into this cell - this is fast - and then load the game save you want to play - it resolves 90% of all game load CTDs for me.

I'm already using this method: when I start a new set of mods, I load my new party in small closed cells.

And it's not a matter of CTD's. With the right number of mods, and without adding animations, everythings run well (it's a heavy modded party, so, as well as possible for this kind of set). At the moment I add a mod or animations, it doesn't CTD, the game still run.

But saving after doing one of this two actions mess my save. It can't be loaded anymore, small cell or not. In fact, it CTD save cleaner if i attempt to clean it (proof that it is corrupted).

But I will try another time loading the all thing in small cells (and without cosmetics mods: I have a merged file with every overlay racemenu can take charge of...) .

Great Mod! However I dont think i get the Surrender Option to work. After Surrendering the Quest "Lust Slave" starts, Bandits become Neutral and nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something to make it proceed? Or do I not meet some requirements?

Super Mod! Aber ich probleme mit der Aufgeben Option. Nach dem aufgeben startet die Quest, aber sonst passiert nichts weiter. Muss ich da noch irgendeine Aktion machen oder ist das ein Bug? Oder hat es irgendwelche Vorraussetzungen die man erfüllen muss?

Also, same Problem as Delzaron. Im not getting CTDs, but the Pimp doesnt redress and is stuck until I complete a quest. I think its caused by the Payday Script, since after finishing a Quest he asks for money and then redresses. No problems with binding scenes during "work" though. Only after he says "its time to sleep".

I finished to solve the outfit problem, but the game often make CTDs after some scenes...

Specially after player binding... maybe there is something witht he skeleton ?

I had the same issue with outfit in the latest version; giving/receiving "invisible" outfit. No matter what I did (having all requirements and did all installation according to the book) I couldn't receive outfit. Then I learned the trick: I input the outfit into my inventory through the console. And voila, days of frustrations were solved in few seconds. So, I wanted to see if the "Outfit problem" will repeat in new game. I started a new game 3 times and had same problem. Console command resolved the problem every time. :)

btw - didn't have outfit problems with previous version.

About CTDing on biding; I have Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.77 version, and ZaZ 6.07 version. Having CTDing only on some animations, not all, but few. I think, but not sure, that this Skeleton is not fully compatible with ME  because of HDT Physics Extention that is required and you need Zaz HDT Workshop from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45101-zaz-hdt-workshop-physics-extension-only-v00-alpha/

The freakshows in the riverwood club won't work for me, the beast usually blocks the passage for other npcs (it spawns next to the door), even if i get the quest to progress by pushing people around after getting on all fours as instructed nothing happens (i have creature animations enabled/mnc installed). The "whore meal" doesn't trigger either, after talking about it to wanda nothing happens. I also have a problem with people inviting me to their houses and then killing me for trespassing (especially when there is another dweller inside)

=== Features : Game mechanics

• You can surrender in fights (pose menu) - then you might end up in the slavery auction (House of Burden) or as a Fucktoy or you become a prisoner.

Sorry for my english.

I have question, how exactly get to auction through surrender?