Hello Tweens,

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so difficult to find the right words in this situation (especially when English is not your native language) but I wanted to tell you I've been through the same recently. It's like a void you cannot fill. Just let time do the healing. Lots of love from Paris :heart:

Hello Tweens,

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so difficult to find the right words in this situation (especially when English is not your native language) but I wanted to tell you I've been through the same recently. It's like a void you cannot fill. Just let time do the healing. Lots of love from Paris :heart:

Wow yapi.  That sent chills down my spine.  You really do know what I am feeling and you worded it quite eloquently.  Thank you.

Huge HUG from the States for your words and your own loss.  :wub:

i love your mod so much and want that my pc can fuck target as a top so i hope to solve my issue and thank you for your support.

esp. power driver is the greatest sex animation. :)

i set my sexlab animations to proceed only power drive for example and also set the pc as a top and an target as a bottom and use match maker to run this animation to start fucking. but in this case the animation can't start running.

on the other hand in case of missionary which is bundled by sexlab's, this animation can start.

so difference is only number of male and female. missionary animation sets two ways on a male and a female. power driver animation sets two ways to two males. then i guess that your animations' setting changes from two males to a male and female. and it will be able to realize role reversing.

is my recognition right? 

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent animations - but I want them to last longer!! I know Sexlab can prevent auto-transition of stages, but I can't get that to work with the solo masturbation - it automatically proceeds to next stage after a certain amount of time. Is this intentional, or an issue on my end?

Excellent animations - but I want them to last longer!! I know Sexlab can prevent auto-transition of stages, but I can't get that to work with the solo masturbation - it automatically proceeds to next stage after a certain amount of time. Is this intentional, or an issue on my end?

It is intentional.  What I wanted to do was to just set the timing for the transition stages.  Unfortunately, if I have the timing set on one stage I must have it set on all stages, because it overrides Sexlab's timing at the start of the animation.

I'm not much of a same sex animation guy BUT your animations are very well done!   I think the reason your MCM menu does not update is because of your M2MSSLMCM script.  In OnVersionUpdate include numAnims = 8 before DoInit.  I don't think changing the declaration is overriding the variable when the script is already running.

I'm not much of a same sex animation guy BUT your animations are very well done!   I think the reason your MCM menu does not update is because of your M2MSSLMCM script.  In OnVersionUpdate include numAnims = 8 before DoInit.  I don't think changing the declaration is overriding the variable when the script is already running.

Thank you for the compliment, and a big thank you for the information.  I tried it and it works! No more clean updates!  I think I'll wait for the site change-over to post an update though...... :)

I just want to reiterate that I didn't write the scripts.  They are an adaptation (with permission) of NSAP which was made by @rydin and @CPU.  I just adjusted them for my purpose (with the help of CPU).  I know just enough to be able to make some changes and add animations.  Credit where credit is due....... ;)

Been a bit MIA, but after finally getting some time, I got this mod updated and still loving the animations as much as the first time. :P Great job!

Hey Jal.  Thanks.... glad you are enjoying them!

New mug shot, I see.  Nice!  ;)

I'm always looking forwards to a new update lol, though as of late, with updating mods and such, I don't seem to make it very far within the game Lol. And yup new mug shot lol, figured since the picture I used on twitter was a bit old, might as well update it a bit. :D

Damn!  I just updated to 3.30 and now you go and jump to version 4.0 ?????

Definitely going to have to try the new animations.

And might I say you do GREAT work!

Love those sexy animations!

Now if only someone would come up with a way to have my male character's butt bounce (using the SOS - not SAM) then Skyrim would be a perfect world!  lol

Anyway, thanks again for this great mod!

Now if only someone would come up with a way to have my male character's butt bounce (using the SOS - not SAM) then Skyrim would be a perfect world!  lol

Well, I can always take it down, if it is going to cause problems........ j/k........lol.

Thank you for the compliment.  Glad you are enjoying them. 

Guest ffabris

\o/ update!  And wow, do you read minds!  o,O  I was going to ask you if you'd consider doing a kiss. Or is it voodoo?

Won't be able to see them in-game till tomorrow, but thank in advance!

YAY :D Always good to see another update, but I think I might pass on it until there is a few more updated animations, or until I can successfully locate an alternate starting mod (I'm getting sick of nearly getting my head chopped off lol) But I really really want to update now, just don't want to break the game more than it already is lol. 

\o/ update!  And wow, do you read minds!  o,O  I was going to ask you if you'd consider doing a kiss. Or is it voodoo?

Won't be able to see them in-game till tomorrow, but thank in advance!

I blame your beet root.   After all that poking it just seemed that a kiss was in order......... ;)

Yay, awesome as always :) check out my blog for vid ;)

Thanks Ixum. :)   Glad to see you are back making vids.

thank you for your ongoing work on those perfect animations

Thank you, poisoned.  I love your avatar.  It reminds me of someone that I........ knew.  ;)

YAY :D Always good to see another update, but I think I might pass on it until there is a few more updated animations, or until I can successfully locate an alternate starting mod (I'm getting sick of nearly getting my head chopped off lol) But I really really want to update now, just don't want to break the game more than it already is lol. 

Have you tried:  Alternate Start-Live Another Life

They are here whenever you decide to use them.  Sort of like a prostitute...... only cheaper.  ;)

Awesome update! Those new anims are so ''tender'' and hot!

Thank you for your great work Tweens!  :)

Thanks, Luke.  :D

Edited by Tweens

If you haven't already seen it, the bouncing chest and buttocks are part of SOS-Retooled. Unfortunately, there is a funny seam on the thighs of the human and elf races. It works perfectly with the beast races,though.