I wanna upgrade M2M from 4.1 to 5.0 according to your instruction about clean upgrade on Sexlab 1.62. Now, I faced an issue about unexpected animations to have been deleted by toggling "Suppress Disabled Animations". 37 animations such as "AP Holding Leg up" has been deleted by the toggle even though SexLab showed a warning as "There are currently [1] animation disabled." 

Is this of Backup-Option-2 mandatory? 

I wanna upgrade M2M from 4.1 to 5.0 according to your instruction about clean upgrade on Sexlab 1.62. Now, I faced an issue about unexpected animations to have been deleted by toggling "Suppress Disabled Animations". 37 animations such as "AP Holding Leg up" has been deleted by the toggle even though SexLab showed a warning as "There are currently [1] animation disabled." 

Is this of Backup-Option-2 mandatory? 

AP anims are bad anyway.

Hi!

THANK YOU!!!  It's wonderful to finally have some gay-specific animations!

I would love to add to the "wish list" if there is one... would love to see more group animation possibilities; 5 men? circle jerks? gangbang a single bottom?

Thank you again for the wonderful animations.

Hi!

THANK YOU!!!  It's wonderful to finally have some gay-specific animations!

I would love to add to the "wish list" if there is one... would love to see more group animation possibilities; 5 men? circle jerks? gangbang a single bottom?

Thank you again for the wonderful animations.

A few of those request are already here. Check out SexTalk (gay).

It includes a 3/4 way and a gang bang. It doesn't use the 3 and 4 way animations in M2M. Rather, you are the bottom taking all who come. So it cycles through, the 4 fucking animations of M2M. I usually turn off the muscle one if I'm gonna run this. 

There is also: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2735-fabs-misc-stuff/ - Gang Banged is part of that collection. 10 will Gang Bang you. I seriously advise, that if you are running FrostFall,  not to do this outside in the Pale (I did). You will freeze to death (or pass out depending on how FF is set up). Though not a bad way to go. :)

I use Immersive patrols and I ran Ganged Banged outside Whiterun once. Not only did the guards, my follower, the horse merchant and his son, but I had a few from the Dawnguard patrol that was passing jump in. ;)

Guest ffabris

I seriously advise, that if you are running FrostFall,  not to do this outside in the Pale (I did). You will freeze to death (or pass out depending on how FF is set up). Though not a bad way to go. :)

LOL!! :D

Ok I gotta ask... the Laying Blowjob - why does my PC give better head than the NPC's? The NPC's barely get the head of my PC's piece inside their mouths, while my PC is choking down everything they got.

I know this sounds crazy. And maybe it's just my [the] bias of being a horny gay man playing Skyrim.   But I've played and replayed this animation and looked at it from all angles. And I swear my PC is doing a much better job. 

So Tweens, is this intentional?

Ok I gotta ask... the Laying Blowjob - why does my PC give better head than the NPC's? The NPC's barely get the head of my PC's piece inside their mouths, while my PC is choking down everything they got.

I know this sounds crazy. And maybe it's just my [the] bias of being a horny gay man playing Skyrim.   But I've played and replayed this animation and looked at it from all angles. And I swear my PC is doing a much better job. 

So Tweens, is this intentional?

Not on my part, no.  I want every man in Skyrim to be fully serviced.  :D

Could it be that your NPCs are just really bad at giving head?    :lol:

Changing the actor positions can, unfortunately, cause alignment problems.  Check in the SexLab MSM under the Animation Editor tab when you notice a misalignment like that to ensure that all of the adjustments are set to 0.  You could also try enabling "Even Actor Height" under the Animation Settings tab (if you have it disabled) to see if that corrects it.  Otherwise, it is just one of the idiosyncrasies of SexLab. 

And are you telling me Farkas isn't a god? That Farkas doesn't know how to give head? Cause that borders on sacrilege. :)

Maybe it is SL. My PC is a Brenton twink (white skin, red hair, etc. etc). While Farkas is the big daddy nord bear. So maybe it is alignment someway. I do use "Even Actor Height" switch. And nothing in the animation is missing where it's supposed to go. It's plays and looks great. I just looks like my PC is "swallowing" more than Farkas is.

You know, actually... it's kind of hot. Nevermind I asked. :)

Guest ffabris

And are you telling me Farkas isn't a god? That Farkas doesn't know how to give head? Cause that borders on sacrilege. :)

Maybe it is SL. My PC is a Brenton twink (white skin, red hair, etc. etc). While Farkas is the big daddy nord bear. So maybe it is alignment someway. I do use "Even Actor Height" switch. And nothing in the animation is missing where it's supposed to go. It's plays and looks great. I just looks like my PC is "swallowing" more than Farkas is.

LMAO!!!   Best post I've seen today! :D

[pokes Tweens with a pointy cabbage....]

:D  <HUG>

ROFL...  :cool:

Guest ffabris

Is there a way to not make your anims be a continuing sequence?

I think that's one of the things most people love about Tweens' anims. Well, I know do. :)

Is there a way to not make your anims be a continuing sequence?

Not without reanimating all of them; which would require starting over again, since major changes breaks the animation in Blender.

With the way SexLab functions, it was the only way to bring in the realism that I desired. 

I think that's one of the things most people love about Tweens' anims. Well, I know do. :)

I do too. Don't change it. :)

Thanks guys.  ;)

Everything is running smooth. Smoother than when I first started using lovers lab (when I droped down into single digit frame rates) Lol. Oddly enough Nexus did keep my mods, but didn't reactivate them so I had to run through, Deactivate, and REactivate them. Which was no big deal. Had everything updated and still loving these animations. Buuuuuut I'm not sure what happened or how, but I might have been banging an npc on the road infront of white run, and in the middle of getting head when a dragon swooped by and snatched him before my character had a chance of getting off! XD I sat in front of my laptop wondering what the heck just happened, Couldn't get it to happen again but aside from that, I still love these! <3

Happy Halloween!!!

I haven't had a dragon pluck up any of my tricks yet. But I have had a dragon fly in and attack durning a gang bang (I was using ffabris' gang bang mod). 

Also, vampires attacked while I was blowing Idolaf Battle-born behind the smitty.