Good to see you're alive and doing well! Don't push yourself and we'll be patiently waiting what comes next! :D

Hey Jal, my apologies for missing your post.  Thank you for the words of support.  ;)

OMG, it is Christmas!  o,O

[runs off to update....]

ROFL... I hope you like them.  Deux and 4way were made with you and your mods in mind.  :D

Awesome!  Just tested Power Driver (only that one so far) ... awesome! I love the kiss at the end! Great work! :heart:

Thanks, Fab.  :wub:    I am glad you liked it.  :)  

Since you manual install, be sure to overwrite all the animation files.  I made some tweaks to the other animations.

Guest ffabris

Awesome!  Just tested Power Driver (only that one so far) ... awesome! I love the kiss at the end! Great work! :heart:

Thanks, Fab.  :wub:    I am glad you liked it.  :)

Since you manual install, be sure to overwrite all the animation files.  I made some tweaks to the other animations.

Yep yep, did that. :)

Btw, I can't remember (and can't check now), did you flag your duo j/o anims as foreplay?

Thank you. I guess it's time to play skyrim instead of sleep.

You're welcome, Khyan.  I have adopted the attitude that I will sleep when I am dead.... :lol:

Btw, I can't remember (and can't check now), did you flag your duo j/o anims as foreplay?

No, I didn't.  Do you need me to?

Guest ffabris

I dunno ... might make them more easily available to mods. SLEN for example, apparently considers masturbation as purely solo, so triggers two solo JO anims when you select masturbation. And I guess it wouldn't be too out of line, since blowjobs often (always?) are tagged as foreplay.

So I was asking, not suggesting .... what do you think? Other opinions?

I dunno ... might make them more easily available to mods. SLEN for example, apparently considers masturbation as purely solo, so triggers two solo JO anims when you select masturbation. And I guess it wouldn't be too out of line, since blowjobs often (always?) are tagged as foreplay.

Foreplay isn't related to sex act, such as anal, oral etc.

Masturbation is considered as sex act;  it's not foreplay either.

But this is in real life, I don't really care to see it tagged as foreplay in skyrim imo.

Maybe if you change it, do it as a separate file? More choices the better I guess.

Guest ffabris

Valid point. But as I said, there is precedent with blowjob anims.

Added: will test tomorrow to see what happens if I enable them in the Foreplay panel of SexLab Toggle Animations.  Might be enough.

I view foreplay the same as leadin, it is meant as a loop that is played before a sex animation is played.  At least that is how I understand it.  To tag them as foreplay would cause them to play and then jump to another animation.  That is the biggest problem with the way I animate.  SexLab, and attendant mods, are based on loops that are sequenced together.  My animations are meant to be played end to end.  I may have to pull the masturbation tag and have them called as sex.  I was most concerned about how your mods call animations and to have tags that you could work with.

Guest ffabris

I view foreplay the same as leadin, it is meant as a loop that is played before a sex animation is played.  At least that is how I understand it.  To tag them as foreplay would cause them to play and then jump to another animation.  That is the biggest problem with the way I animate.  SexLab, and attendant mods, are based on loops that are sequenced together.  My animations are meant to be played end to end.  I may have to pull the masturbation tag and have them called as sex.  I was most concerned about how your mods call animations and to have tags that you could work with.

Leave it as is. Your anims work fine with my mods, but seem to be excluded by SLEN, as I explained above.

Meh, anims and tags are NOT my forte'.  :-|

I'm glad someone finally stepped up to the challenge of making another 4way anim, thank you so much!

P.S. The short jerk off before anal makes me so hard :D

Leave it as is. Your anims work fine with my mods, but seem to be excluded by SLEN, as I explained above.

Meh, anims and tags are NOT my forte'.  :-|

I went through the scripts for SLEN to see if I could figure out how it uses tags.  I know very little about scripting (you probably have a better understanding of it than I); however, I did find:

Debug.Trace("SLEN Cure Sex Addiction - Info: Decreased SLA TimeRate for " + akTarget.GetActorBase().GetName() + " from " + (fOldTR As String) + " to " + (fNewTR As Float) + ", starting masturbation")

SLENUtility.MakeSoloSex(akTarget, FALSE)

I don't know if that restricts masturbation to MakeSoloSex or not, but it might be a good idea for me to remove the masturbation tag for the duos.  It does seem that mod makers are expecting masturbation to be a solo event (since most masturbation anims are solo). 

I also did a search for tags and tags to exclude.  Tags to exclude are:  Aggressive, Furniture, Lesbian, Foreplay, Anal.  Furniture is called if it is a Throne, Bed, or Chair (both tags are required: Furniture,Bed for example).  Anal and Lesbian are called in conjunction with Sex (ex: Sex,Anal); but still, Anal is excluded in some situations.  There isn't anything I can do about that, since I need to use the Anal tag for mods that call for Anal; especially for rules in SSX.

Great :3 . I'm looking forward to test all the animation.

I'm glad someone finally stepped up to the challenge of making another 4way anim, thank you so much!

P.S. The short jerk off before anal makes me so hard :D

The best animations on this site ever! Thank you for new amazing animations!

The best animations on this site ever! Thank you for new amazing animations!

I second that : best animations I've ever seen for Skyrim :) Thank you !

Thank you so much, to all of you.  Your feedback really makes it all worthwhile.  :heart::D

Great animations !! 

Thank you.  ;)

o_O Its like u tapped into my sexual imagination and put all my fave stuff in those anims... frotting, selfsuck, fingering... made a vid with some of those, Ill do a proper tribute vid soon! Thank you so much! 

http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/142899257043/skyrim-game-diary-viii-dawnbreaker-marcus-lvl

You are quite welcome.

You did make the suggestions, and it all just fit together.  :)   Glad you liked them.

Great Vid, per usual.  ;)

Guest ffabris

I went through the scripts for SLEN to see if I could figure out how it uses tags.  I know very little about scripting (you probably have a better understanding of it than I); however, I did find:

Debug.Trace("SLEN Cure Sex Addiction - Info: Decreased SLA TimeRate for " + akTarget.GetActorBase().GetName() + " from " + (fOldTR As String) + " to " + (fNewTR As Float) + ", starting masturbation")

SLENUtility.MakeSoloSex(akTarget, FALSE)

I don't know if that restricts masturbation to MakeSoloSex or not, but it might be a good idea for me to remove the masturbation tag for the duos.  It does seem that mod makers are expecting masturbation to be a solo event (since most masturbation anims are solo).

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I guess it can't hurt to give it a go (removing Masturbation) and see what happens.

I also did a search for tags and tags to exclude.  Tags to exclude are:  Aggressive, Furniture, Lesbian, Foreplay, Anal.  Furniture is called if it is a Throne, Bed, or Chair (both tags are required: Furniture,Bed for example).  Anal and Lesbian are called in conjunction with Sex (ex: Sex,Anal); but still, Anal is excluded in some situations.  There isn't anything I can do about that, since I need to use the Anal tag for mods that call for Anal; especially for rules in SSX.

Makes sense. I think. ;)

Added: OK, so you released 3.1 ... ;) The JO anims are still not available via SLEN, though. :-| I figure the only option that they could appear under, is "making love", but SexLab Tools isn't showing them as available for the tags used.

Oh well, not worth going crazy over this.