Guest ffabris

Hmm, think tomorrow I'll start a new game and see what happens. I'll also post the log into the troubleshooting forum and see what happens. But I do appreciate all the help you've given me so far! 

I just peeked at the log ... holy cow! ;)

Yeah, I'd do what Tweens suggested: start over. Or run your save through save game cleaner (though that can sometimes break a game too).

So glad to see this mod! I've been hoping for more gay/male-based things. I look forward to seeing where this one goes!

Thank you, krom.... :)

Me also.... :lol:

This is very good stuff, but I don't think I want to commit to reinstalling this mod whenever a new version comes out until it has around 10 or so animations. It's great that something specifically for gay males exists though. Next to the stuff aimed at straight female/lesbian characters, there isn't enough of it. You're doing good work here.

Thank you for the compliment, lued.   :) 

It's here when/if you decide to try it out.  I started this in August of last year; and it takes, on average, about a month to make 1 animation.  So I decided to get the mod built and release what I had instead of waiting 6 months to a year.  I understand that updating can be a pain, and some crazy things can happen with a heavily modded game making even a seemingly innocuous change (been there, done that.. :P ).  But it's the best I can do with the available tools; and the content is, at least, obtainable for those who do decide to make use of it. ;)

Hmm, think tomorrow I'll start a new game and see what happens. I'll also post the log into the troubleshooting forum and see what happens. But I do appreciate all the help you've given me so far! 

I just peeked at the log ... holy cow! ;)

Yeah, I'd do what Tweens suggested: start over. Or run your save through save game cleaner (though that can sometimes break a game too).

I have never had any luck with that; but then, I tend to be a bit of an extremist, so when I break something it's beyond fixable.  :lol:

I have learned (the hard way) to never make changes during a play through; which is the reason I have never completed the game.  I run into something I don't like... change it...... break the game.... start over.   :blush:   

Guest ffabris

I have never had any luck with that; but then, I tend to be a bit of an extremist, so when I break something it's beyond fixable.  :lol:

I have learned (the hard way) to never make changes during a play through; which is the reason I have never completed the game.  I run into something I don't like... change it...... break the game.... start over.   :blush:

Haha! :D I've had some luck with Cleaner. Kinda depends on what needed cleaning really. But yeah, often then only solution is starting over.

Thanks!

I've updated to 2.0 and enjoyed playing new animation of 69 so everything is fine.

btw, i dont know whether this question is probable here but i make it a point that MCM Gay Animation remains in SLAL on MCM. maybe, actually its remaining doesnt seriously effort my game because i confirmed that old three M2M Gay animation werent registered on SexLab when i did Rebuild and Clean on SexLab and that new four M2M Gay animation were added when i did Rebuild and Clean after i did Toggle and Activate on M2M Gay Animation of MCM. hence updating M2M gay Animation got successful.

do you know how to delete description of M2M Gay Animation on SLAL of MCM?

I've disabled M2M Gay Animation on SLAL of MCM so far.

Thanks!
I've updated to 2.0 and enjoyed playing new animation of 69 so everything is fine.

btw, i dont know whether this question is probable here but i make it a point that MCM Gay Animation remains in SLAL on MCM. maybe, actually its remaining doesnt seriously effort my game because i confirmed that old three M2M Gay animation werent registered on SexLab when i did Rebuild and Clean on SexLab and that new four M2M Gay animation were added when i did Rebuild and Clean after i did Toggle and Activate on M2M Gay Animation of MCM. hence updating M2M gay Animation got successful.

do you know how to delete description of M2M Gay Animation on SLAL of MCM?
I've disabled M2M Gay Animation on SLAL of MCM so far.

Hi aishiteru

If you are using a mod manager, remove the pack from there.

If you have removed it; yet it is still in SLAL, go to your game folder:

data-->SLAnims-->json.  If there is the M2MGayAnimatons.json file there, delete it.

There are 3 main reasons to not have them both installed:

1) When you register new animations, you could end up overwriting the M2M2.0 version with the   SLAL version. 

2)  You will get a consistence error when you run FNIS; and that could cause potential problems in your save game.

3)   There is a maximum number of animations that can be added to SexLab (350) and that can be processed by FNIS (7000-8000).  Having 2 versions of the same animations can potentially register them both and use up valuable slots.

The new 69 animation is absolutely amazing. Thank you Tweens for providing the Skyrim gay community (and those interested in M/M action) with good quality stuff :)

Thank You for the compliment, Yapi.  :)

It's good to hear that you are enjoying my work.

great work friend

Thank you  ;)

Great animations !

I especially love the duo masturbation and the 69 and the smooth transitions !

Looking forward for more :blush:

Thank you ;)   More coming soon*.  :)

Great work man! I love the logo on the MCM menu  :P

Thank you ;)  

Hello Tweens, what male body do you are using in the videos SAM or SOS? I liked your characters they have characteristics like mine  :)

Technically, I'm using SOS; although I altered the meshes and made the textures.  :D

That's explain why I'm not could recognize them  :lol: They look much better that way.

any chance you upload them as a mod new meshes/textures for SOS?  :rolleyes:  

I have considered it; but, for now, I am focusing on making more animations.  Most of my tweaks are embedded in other mods in my game; so it would require building the mod first.  Also I have 5 different textures, 3 normals, the 3 shlong meshes and textures, as well as tri file changes; so I would have to write a fomod in order to have install choices, or make it dependent on the mod "Everybody's Different"  (which is what I use).  Plus, one of the alterations I made to the mesh was to increase nipple size and fixed a UV problem with them; that made all the nipple rings incompatible; so I would have to release my version of them also. 

Tweens, you best quit any job you have, stop sleeping, and just do skyrim modding all day. :-D

;)

That's explain why I'm not could recognize them  :lol: They look much better that way.

I have considered it; but, for now, I am focusing on making more animations.  Most of my tweaks are embedded in other mods in my game; so it would require building the mod first.  Also I have 5 different textures, 3 normals, the 3 shlong meshes and textures, as well as tri file changes; so I would have to write a fomod in order to have install choices, or make it dependent on the mod "Everybody's Different"  (which is what I use).  Plus, one of the alterations I made to the mesh was to increase nipple size and fixed a UV problem with them; that made all the nipple rings incompatible; so I would have to release my version of them also. 

Tweens, you best quit any job you have, stop sleeping, and just do skyrim modding all day. :-D

;)

5 different textures?!  :o SOS really needs them  :lol:

I hope that you get your free time to make the adjustments to the mod soon, anyway I'll be following your posts  ;)

EBD is really nice, I like to have my Skyrim with all textures and meshes that be out there, like in my screenshot ! 

post-1122225-0-34864600-1457110701_thumb.jpg

;)

I hope that you get your free time to make the adjustments to the mod soon, anyway I'll be following your posts  ;)

EBD is really nice, I like to have my Skyrim with all textures and meshes that be out there, like in my screenshot ! 

I personally think SAM body proportions & details are much better than SOS. In fact, I think the body is better in general, there are much more polygons and less weird blocky and messy textures, and the nipples are.... meh with SOS. 

But I can understand why some people still use this body, SAM can be a bit unstable sometimes and script evil (even if there is a lite version). And, a matter of taste, of course.

However, by a modder/texturer perspective, SAM is definitely the best to work with. I prefer use a better 3D model for doing textures. I was really unsatisfied with SOS, especially at the chest part. The texture is always weird around this part.

You use the jocks too!   :lol:  I love the look of jockstraps.

Here's a couple of old shots of my posse.  I like the original actors (for the most part).  They fit the story that I play.

post-1002141-0-94291400-1457138026_thumb.jpg    post-1002141-0-62335400-1457138072_thumb.jpg