I personally think SAM body proportions & details are much better than SOS. In fact, I think the body is better in general, there are much more polygons and less weird blocky and messy textures, and the nipples are.... meh with SOS. 

But I can understand why some people still use this body, SAM can be a bit unstable sometimes and script evil (even if there is a lite version). And, a matter of taste, of course.

However, by a modder/texturer perspective, SAM is definitely the best to work with. I prefer use a better 3D model for doing textures. I was really unsatisfied with SOS, especially at the chest part. The texture is always weird around this part.

For me, personally, I prefer SOS because I can do alot with it.  I alter everything in my game and SAM is really difficult to do any kind of body mesh work on, as well as the requirements to alter armors.  Two nif files per piece is bad enough; having to change four is more work than I want to do.  I was reading over the instructions on how to do it, and I just turned an ran...  :P    With the armors for the SOS body, I can import into Blender.... tweak.... export.... and adjust the nif.  I have changed just about every male armor in game, as well as a few additional ones; so I can do it in my sleep..... :lol:  I was well into the armor adjustments when SAM was released; so it was work that I really didn't want to lose.  Besides,I find scantly dressed men to be very erotic; so armor/clothing is very important to me.  

I have quite a bit of respect for those of you that choose to tackle such a project; but it just isn't for me.

The chest and nipple problem was due to the UV.  It got scrunched, which is to be expected based on how the verts align; and it just wasn't ever tweaked.  Once I straightened that out the textures lay much better.  I have a higher density body version that I have been working on; but I got distracted with the animations and haven't yet completed it. 

Also, now that I have 3ds and Havok, I would like to change how the shlong performs.  It's always bothered me that it goes fully erect at -9.  I would like -9 to -5 be a gradual increase in length, then -4 to 0 be fully erect.  That way it wouldn't interfere with animations that use the neg positions.  Also, I would like to have the +9 position be up against the body for times when two bodies are pressed together. 

I would also like to attempt a HDT anus.  I have become familiar with how the vag works; so it's just a matter of applying that to the anus (I hope... :-/ ).  I already have the anal opening modeled; but that's about as far as I've gotten thus far.

Those are the main reasons that I stick with SOS.  But then, with all that I've changed, it technically isn't SOS any longer.... :D

That's explain why I'm not could recognize them  :lol: They look much better that way.

any chance you upload them as a mod new meshes/textures for SOS?  :rolleyes:  

I have considered it; but, for now, I am focusing on making more animations.  Most of my tweaks are embedded in other mods in my game; so it would require building the mod first.  Also I have 5 different textures, 3 normals, the 3 shlong meshes and textures, as well as tri file changes; so I would have to write a fomod in order to have install choices, or make it dependent on the mod "Everybody's Different"  (which is what I use).  Plus, one of the alterations I made to the mesh was to increase nipple size and fixed a UV problem with them; that made all the nipple rings incompatible; so I would have to release my version of them also. 

Tweens, you best quit any job you have, stop sleeping, and just do skyrim modding all day. :-D

;)

5 different textures?!  :o SOS really needs them  :lol:

I hope that you get your free time to make the adjustments to the mod soon, anyway I'll be following your posts  ;)

EBD is really nice, I like to have my Skyrim with all textures and meshes that be out there, like in my screenshot ! 

I personally think SAM body proportions & details are much better than SOS. In fact, I think the body is better in general, there are much more polygons and less weird blocky and messy textures, and the nipples are.... meh with SOS. 

But I can understand why some people still use this body, SAM can be a bit unstable sometimes and script evil (even if there is a lite version). And, a matter of taste, of course.

However, by a modder/texturer perspective, SAM is definitely the best to work with. I prefer use a better 3D model for doing textures. I was really unsatisfied with SOS, especially at the chest part. The texture is always weird around this part.

Now I'm using SAM and I'm very satisfied with it, but since a lot of mods were made to use with SOS and they're mods that I like, I still have all files saved on my PC (I'm using Mod Organizer for that) combined to use with Everybody's Different.

5 different textures?!  :o SOS really needs them  :lol:

I hope that you get your free time to make the adjustments to the mod soon, anyway I'll be following your posts  ;)

EBD is really nice, I like to have my Skyrim with all textures and meshes that be out there, like in my screenshot ! 

You use the jocks too!   :lol:  I love the look of jockstraps.

Here's a couple of old shots of my posse.  I like the original actors (for the most part).  They fit the story that I play.

attachicon.gifSkyrim_Posse_01.jpg    attachicon.gifSkyrim_Posse_02.jpg

wow! I'd like to see more about this posse, they look great  :lol:

post-1122225-0-71763900-1457146767_thumb.jpg

For me, personally, I prefer SOS because I can do alot with it.  I alter everything in my game and SAM is really difficult to do any kind of body mesh work on, as well as the requirements to alter armors.  Two nif files per piece is bad enough; having to change four is more work than I want to do.  I was reading over the instructions on how to do it, and I just turned an ran...  :P    With the armors for the SOS body, I can import into Blender.... tweak.... export.... and adjust the nif.  I have changed just about every male armor in game, as well as a few additional ones; so I can do it in my sleep..... :lol:  I was well into the armor adjustments when SAM was released; so it was work that I really didn't want to lose.  Besides,I find scantly dressed men to be very erotic; so armor/clothing is very important to me.  

I have quite a bit of respect for those of you that choose to tackle such a project; but it just isn't for me.

The chest and nipple problem was due to the UV.  It got scrunched, which is to be expected based on how the verts align; and it just wasn't ever tweaked.  Once I straightened that out the textures lay much better.  I have a higher density body version that I have been working on; but I got distracted with the animations and haven't yet completed it. 

Also, now that I have 3ds and Havok, I would like to change how the shlong performs.  It's always bothered me that it goes fully erect at -9.  I would like -9 to -5 be a gradual increase in length, then -4 to 0 be fully erect.  That way it wouldn't interfere with animations that use the neg positions.  Also, I would like to have the +9 position be up against the body for times when two bodies are pressed together. 

I would also like to attempt a HDT anus.  I have become familiar with how the vag works; so it's just a matter of applying that to the anus (I hope... :-/ ).  I already have the anal opening modeled; but that's about as far as I've gotten thus far.

Those are the main reasons that I stick with SOS.  But then, with all that I've changed, it technically isn't SOS any longer.... :D

It's true. But I've seen a SAM light version in ladymoiraine, without all the armor adjustments needed for the armor. (all the vanilla armor conversion are done anyway)

I'm also interested by an HDT anus for SAM and SOS. The thing is, I'm really bad at 3D modelling, even if I understand how HDT works. The 3D modelling part and how it can interect with HDT effect is complex to me. Good luck if you try. I know someone else was making something like this, with an animated penis. But I think the project has been abandonned or in a hiatus.

The idea is maybe to use the vagina HDT as a source, and reverse + move to the anus area. This is maybe the easiest solution. Then the texture have to be changed so that it looks more like an anus.

Anyway, I'm sure everything you do will be as good as your animations.  :P

Reading the stuff about this HDT anus. Love your drive Tweens, it is amazing! I can't help but think a HDT anus would go very well with a HDT penetration bulging belly :o not a request just throwing the idea out there!

Guest ffabris

@ OdlanaviX, wow, very sexy char  :D  How do you make nipples so big and ''jutting''?  :lol:

I've made a few adjustments to the sliders of RaceMenu it's very simple to edit (chest, belly, butt, legs, genitals... ) if you need a more detailed explanation on how to make it, I'll post some shots o my configuration  ;)

The location where those pics were taken, looks a bit familiar. ;)

@ OdlanaviX, wow, very sexy char  :D  How do you make nipples so big and ''jutting''?  :lol:

I've made a few adjustments to the sliders of RaceMenu it's very simple to edit (chest, belly, butt, legs, genitals... ) if you need a more detailed explanation on how to make it, I'll post some shots o my configuration  ;)

hehe... I love this place ffabris, I used to spend many hours having some fun with the boys out there  :P Later I post more shots.

And thanks one more time for your great work  ^_^  

Sorry been a bit busy, but I've checked with some people about the lagging issues I've had a month or so back. Looks like you're right in restarting XD Which will probably give me a chance to use one of those alternate stat mods. XD And I'll have to tell myself not to keep adding and removing mods lol.

Also gonna start up oblivion again, any mod suggestions? 

Hi Jal,

Yeah, it is best to refrain from removing mods during a play-through.  Sometimes you can get away with adding; but even that can cause problems depending on what it hooks into.

I have never modded Oblivion, so I cannot be of any help with that.... apologies. 

With the armors for the SOS body, I can import into Blender.... tweak.... export.... and adjust the nif.  I have changed just about every male armor in game, as well as a few additional ones; so I can do it in my sleep..... :lol:  

I also hope to adjust revealing armors for SOS, so concretely speaking I wanna adjust following armors from normal body to bodybuilder one because I love bodybuilder body but unfortunately bodybuilder body is maybe abandoned and furthermore SAM doesn't work on my configuration properly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26667-sos-male-vanila-armor-cloths-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26671-sos-dragonborn-male-armors-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Dragonborn Male Armors Conversion for SOS

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34953-sos-tera-male-armor-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Tera Male Armor Conversion for SOS

For trial I started adjusting one or two armors among them. However, Blender was as clear as mud for me. Blender operation set a bar too high for newbie such as me. 

So I will thank you to provide one or two of your adjusted armors here if possible and as for private purpose. Or, please tell me how to adjust armors on Blender.

I also hope to adjust revealing armors for SOS, so concretely speaking I wanna adjust following armors from normal body to bodybuilder one because I love bodybuilder body but unfortunately bodybuilder body is maybe abandoned and furthermore SAM doesn't work on my configuration properly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26667-sos-male-vanila-armor-cloths-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26671-sos-dragonborn-male-armors-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Dragonborn Male Armors Conversion for SOS

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34953-sos-tera-male-armor-conversion-for-sos/  SOS- Tera Male Armor Conversion for SOS

For trial I started adjusting one or two armors among them. However, Blender was as clear as mud for me. Blender operation set a bar too high for newbie such as me. 

So I will thank you to provide one or two of your adjusted armors here if possible and as for private purpose. Or, please tell me how to adjust armors on Blender.

This is the tutorial that I used when I was learning armor conversion:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5639-creating-skyrim-armor-in-blender-tutorial-series/

It is the most comprehensive tutorial that I have found.  Granted, it is for Blender 2.49b; but for the life of me, I can't get meshes to export right from Blender 2.76.  I do fine with animations; but not for meshes. 

You will need BSA Opt to extract from BSA files (usually textures):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?

The 3 places that I differed (that I remember) from the tutorial are:  

-Deleting all the vertex groups.  I don't usually delete them all, just the BP_Torso; so no reason to re-import and copy vertex groups. (Unless you are removing a large part of the armor, then it is necessary to update the vertex groups.)

-Getting a "clean" skeleton

-Naming convention.

If/when you get to that point, let me know and I can explain how I do it. 

Since you are altering for the bodybuilder body, you will only need to be concerned with the body/armor_1, unless your are removing parts of the armor or body.  The 0 body is the same for both default and bodybuilder.  If you are removing parts, then you need to do it to both 0 and 1; and you must be sure to remove exactly the same vertices.  I have dual monitors; so I would open each file on a different monitor and go back and forth between the two. 

You will need to find tutorials for working in Blender.  There is quite a bit to learn.  Blender uses alot of keyboard shortcuts instead of buttons; so you will need to learn them.

A few that you will use alot are:

- A - to select and deselect all.

- B (pressed twice) - for a circle brush that allow you to select vertices or faces.

- S - to scale selected

- G - to grab and move selected

- R - to rotate selected

- Ctrl & Number pad + (plus) to expand selection (useful for selecting the bottom verts/faces of the arms and expanding upward to just before the underarm so that they can be hidden.

- H - Hide

- Alt & H - Unhide

- Number pad 2, 6, 8, 4 - to rotate view

- Number pad 1 (front view), 3 (side view), 7 (top view) 

- Number pad . (dot) to center view on selected (gizmo)

- C - to focus on cursor (red and white ring that you get if you just left click)

- Shift & C - to view entire mesh and return cursor to 0,0,0.

- F2 - save menu (save alot in case of mistakes) You can use the Number pad + (plus) key for an incremental save; so you don't overwrite the active file.

- Right click - to select what is under pointer.

Basically the process I follow is:

1) Make a folder for the armor.

2) Paste in the 0 and 1 nif files for the armor and the AA nifs for the body (I keep those in another file), and make copies of the armor.nifs for reference.

3) Paste in a texture for the armor and for the body.

4) Adjust the nif for import into Blender and name it ArmorAA_0(1).nif.

5) Import armor into Blender.

6) Delete skeleton and body.

7) Delete Armature, clear parent, set smooth, delete BP_Torso on all parts of armor (if there is more than one.

8) Set up armor texture/UV.

9) Deselect everything in Blender and Import the body that you wish to use.

10) Repeat steps 6 (skeleton) to 8 for body.

11) Adjust armor to fit body.

12) Add BP_ vertex groups (dismember partitions) for both armor and body.  Armor is usually just BP_TORSO.  Body is BP_TORSO, BP_RIGHTARM, BP_LEFTLEG.  The tutorial explains how that is done.

13) Select both body and armor and import skeleton from the armorAA.nif.  Check and be sure that it is clean.

14) Export armor.

15) Update Nif file.

16) Paste into game folder.

I have included a file that has the bodybuilder nif and a very simple bandit armor nif (both named AA) ready for import into blender 1.49b; as well as the normal nif and a texture for the armor.  You will need a texture for the body (the one you are using).  Be sure that you make a copy of the normal armor.nif so that you have a reference for after you export out of Blender.  That way you know what needs to be changed or added.

That should get you started.  It is very tedious work and difficult to get going; but it gets easier with patience and practice.

BodyBuilderConv_Blender149b.zip

Thank you so much for your detail explanation, Tweens! :)

Edit:

In case of both importing body1m_1AA.nif and malebody_1AA.nif to Blender v.2.49b the following error messages were appeared on in Blender import log. 

Could you know what is wrong?

pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (32)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (34)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (36)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (38)

byw, I found Blender Nif Plugin.

The plugin is target to Blender v.2.7+. 
If I use it and upgrade Blender from 2.49 to 2.7+, maybe 2.79, is this useful?
For example preparing AA.nif files would be omitted with using the plugin?

Thank you so much for your detail explanation, Tweens! :)

Edit:

In case of both importing body1m_1AA.nif and malebody_1AA.nif to Blender v.2.49b the following error messages were appeared on in Blender import log. 

Could you know what is wrong?

pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (32)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (34)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (36)
pyffi.object_models.xml.enum:ERROR: invalid enum value (38)

byw, I found Blender Nif Plugin.

The plugin is target to Blender v.2.7+. 
If I use it and upgrade Blender from 2.49 to 2.7+, maybe 2.79, is this useful?
For example preparing AA.nif files would be omitted with using the plugin?

I get those errors also.  It is caused by the dismember partitions and can be ignored.  Are you saying that the meshes aren't loading? 

If you want to work with Blender 2.7 that is your choice. I can get meshes into 2.7; but I can't get them to export as a nif; so I just stick with 2.49b.

I get those errors also.  It is caused by the dismember partitions and can be ignored.  Are you saying that the meshes aren't loading? 

Yes, Importing into Blender was completed successfully so it was just a question why Blender kept its pop-up window of error prompt. Please never mind. ;)

hehe... I love this place ffabris, I used to spend many hours having some fun with the boys out there  :P Later I post more shots.

And thanks one more time for your great work  ^_^  

Nice character shots OdlanaviX. I would be really interested in how to modify the Racemenu sliders like you mentioned.

Also, Great animations Tween. Thanks for the great work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you're doing good, Tweens! I'm really excited to see what you make next. I'm loving the animations. I haven't quite figured out how to get Spouses Enhanced to pick the scene I want with its dialogue, but they're all so great it doesn't matter!

Hope you're doing good, Tweens! I'm really excited to see what you make next. I'm loving the animations. I haven't quite figured out how to get Spouses Enhanced to pick the scene I want with its dialogue, but they're all so great it doesn't matter!

Thank you, Cj.  I'm doing well.  More animations are in the works; but real life has gotten in the way, and I don't have as much time to animate as I had in the past.