Check for typos! :D

Proeprty => Property

LOL !!!  I missed that!

However, double sigh!!, after fixing that I got a whole friggin bunch of errors now:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,19): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,30): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(189,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(189,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(236,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(236,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(262,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(262,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(288,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(288,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(317,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(317,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,36): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,61): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,72): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript.psc(7,11): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

No output generated for aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript

Obviously it expects a bunch of parameters to be sent along with the action.

And another obviously I REALLY have hijacked this thread now!!!!  :)

I'll head on over to the SexLab thread later on and bug them - lol.

Sorry to you Ffabis and Tweens and the rest of the gang for pushing my rookieness on ya'll.

Make sure you have you FNIS complete (incl. creature pack) and Racemenu installed and active

Unpack the bsa from Racemenu

Thanks a bunches for that!!!

I had the FNIS and Racemenu but hadn't unpacked the Racemenu into the right folders.

Now the dang script seems to be working although have more questions which I will be posting to the correct thread this time.  :)

Version 5.0 is now live. 

Two new animations:  Laying BJ and Muscle Worship.  Also, I made some changes to the Aggressive Facedown animation.

I highly suggest a "Clean Upgrade", since the scripts have changed.  There is a chance that they will not update correctly if a "Direct Upgrade" is performed. 

Enjoy :)

Version 5.0 is now live. 

Two new animations:  Laying BJ and Muscle Worship.  Also, I made some changes to the Aggressive Facedown animation.

I highly suggest a "Clean Upgrade", since the scripts have changed.  There is a chance that they will not update correctly if a "Direct Upgrade" is performed. 

Enjoy :)

your new animations are amazing! the characters seem alive !

Thanks for your sharing ;)

Etan.

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to give these a try!

I'm so glad you're back in the swing! :wub:

When I first read that, I saw swing as sling and had to do a double take...... :blink::lol:

Thank you for the giggles, Mylor.  :heart:

My favorite Skyrim animator is back :heart:  Laying BJ is insanely hot and Muscle Worship made me smile :) Thank you Tweens !

yapi.. all I can think to say in response is.... <HUGG>. :wub:    You are most welcome; and I am glad that you are enjoying them.  :)

I was just wondering what tags you put on the anims Tweens. I haven't tried to modify them and I don't really want to. I did get the laying BJ come up in a dragon orgy this afternoon (SLEN). It was beautiful with Ian lying in the deep grass on a mountainside in the Rift under a partly cloudy sky. I should have recorded it. *sigh*

But I was wondering what are the tags on the muscle worship, if any other than M2M. Will that come up with normal usage of either SLEN or SexTalk? I haven't seen that yet. I watched it originally by starting it with SexLab. I've tried a few bottom options with both SLEN and SexTalk today and it hasn't come up. I figure that's just RNG though. Or does it work better being the top?

Still, I'm amazed at the beautiful job you did with them. :wub:

I was just wondering what tags you put on the anims Tweens. I haven't tried to modify them and I don't really want to. I did get the laying BJ come up in a dragon orgy this afternoon (SLEN). It was beautiful with Ian lying in the deep grass on a mountainside in the Rift under a partly cloudy sky. I should have recorded it. *sigh*

But I was wondering what are the tags on the muscle worship, if any other than M2M. Will that come up with normal usage of either SLEN or SexTalk? I haven't seen that yet. I watched it originally by starting it with SexLab. I've tried a few bottom options with both SLEN and SexTalk today and it hasn't come up. I figure that's just RNG though. Or does it work better being the top?

Still, I'm amazed at the beautiful job you did with them. :wub:

From the MCM Script:

animPages = "M2M Animations"

animIDs = "M2MLayingBJ"

animNames = "M2M Laying BJ"

animEnbled = JSONUtil.GetIntValue("M2MEnabledAnims", animIDs, missing = 0)

animTags = "M2M,Sex,CumInMouth,Dick,Laying,Loving,Kneeling,Oral,Mouth,Blowjob,Hands,Penis,MM"

i += 1

animPages = "M2M Animations"

animIDs = "M2MMuscleWorship"

animNames = "M2M Muscle Worship"

animEnbled = JSONUtil.GetIntValue("M2MEnabledAnims", animIDs, missing = 0)

animTags = "M2M,Sex,Dick,Anal,Behind,Fetish,Rough,Fondling,Hands,Penis,AnalCreampie,Muscle,MM"

Any Oral call should include Laying BJ, and any Anal call should include Muscle Worship, unless there is an exclusion for another tag.  :)

Actor position shouldn't have any effect on the selection of animations; but then, I have been wrong in the past, so don't take that as gospel.  ;)

Thank you... :heart:

how can i ise the mode inside a game 

what the button i press?????

From the description page: 

SexLab is a framework that provides the basic functionality to allow sex scenes to play in game. It does not cause the animations to play; just as M2M only adds animations to SexLab. Another mod(s) are needed to play the animations.

A couple of suggestions:

SexLab Matchmaker - This mod gives the player 2 spells to initiate sex scenes. One for self and one for partner.

Random Sex - This mod allows for random encounters based on time.

Edited by Tweens

Any chance this mod could become SLAL compatible as well? Im hetero but I think this mod could make the automatic interNPC interactions (defeat, loverscomfort, etc) more immersive by adding more variation to m2m animations in my game.

Hi pushto.  M2M started as an SLAL mod back at it's inception.  The reason I went with a stand alone mod was because of the restrictions of the SLAL format.  Many of the animation scenes are transitional or single play; so I needed to add timing to each scene so that the animations played correctly.  SLAL, unfortunately, does not support timing.

M2M is loaded into SexLab, just as SLAL, and is playable by any mod that makes calls to SexLab; so the mods you listed would indeed use the M2M animations; depending, of course, on the tags that the mods use to include or exclude animations.  Defeat (as I understand), makes calls for aggressive animations only.  Since M2M has only one animation that is tagged as aggressive, that would be the only animation that Defeat could use.