Makes sense. I think. ;)

Added: OK, so you released 3.1 ... ;) The JO anims are still not available via SLEN, though. :-| I figure the only option that they could appear under, is "making love", but SexLab Tools isn't showing them as available for the tags used.

Oh well, not worth going crazy over this.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, I installed SLEN.  Through the dialogue - make love to me - they both played.  Granted, they were the only 2 animations that I had enabled; but it did play them. ;)

I don't know if it's just from my game but the power driver anim have some issue with clipping during one of the transition. The sub (the receiver) going through the floor during like 2-3 seconds before going back to normal.

But maybe it's just aa actor scaling issue since my PC character is slightly higher (dunno why).

Well, I saw Ixum raving your new anims on his tumblr so I had to take a look! WOW!

WOOT!

So glad to see that you're keeping up the excellent work. :wub:  I can't wait to get these installed.

Even though I may be gone,  you're never forgotten! ;)

MYLOR!!!!!  It is so good to see you again.  :heart:

Thank you for the compliment.  ;)

Been MIA myself, lol been getting sidetracked by a new book. But it's awesome to jump on to see a new update! The animations look absolutely smooth like usual! though I'm afraid to update my existing save files lol, I might just start anew and update it anyway! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a straight women playing as a gay male in skyrim and I've been looking for animations for just that, thanks for making them. I'll be checking on a regular basis to see if more are on. :heart::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

[pokes Tweens with the pointy end of a beetroot...]

I think there's a buglet with PowerDriver: the "roles" are inverted.

If I start a SexLab two-way anim, Actor 1 takes the passive role, Actor 2 is active. When PowerDriver is started, Actor 1 instead is the top. Easy to use a hotkey to swap them, of course, but still... lil buglet,... I think.

If not, well hey, you've been too quiet and needed poking with a beetroot. :D

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for your great work and i enjoy playing new animations esp. power driver arouses me extremely.

so i have an issue and i hope you would advice me about it.

i now make up-grade from former version 2.0 to 3.1 and my pc is male and his targets' gender have been changing from males to females when they enjoy sexing. and in case of the 2.0 their sexing started and finished without an issue. 

however, in case of the 3.1 their sexing don't start except for his targets' gender keep male. so in case that pc becomes bottom their sexing can start and in case of that pc becomes top their sexing can't start.

how can i make my pc top on playing power driver?

maybe my issue is as same as ffabris. is it spec so far?

I made an account just to say how wonderful these animations look! I haven't figured out how to do any sex mods but this really ramps up my motivation to figure it out! I've been itching to make love to Farkas for a while (and make him a sticky mess in the process) and I love how passionate, intimate, and intense all the same your creations look.

edit: Relatedly, does SLAL and SL provide the entire framework for this? I'd really love to use Better Males since I appreciate my men having a very hairy look to them and I don't know if I'll like SOS more and I'm not sure if going through the effort of replacing BM with SOS is worth it.

You'd likely like Shape Atlas for Men (SAM) then. Give it a try and see.

Edit: OP great animations. Have to say these are definitely improved immersion for me.

Hi Guys (and Gals)!  :heart:

First off, thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to post regarding my work.  It is so nice to be appreciated.  :)

As to my abrupt departure, the explanation follows for anyone who is interested.  Warning, it is a heavy dose of reality.

My Mom, who I had been taking care of for 10 years, got very sick
very quickly, and passed away. I have been dealing with family matters
as well as my own feelings and reactions ever since. Not very well, I might add;
but getting better as time goes by.

The role reversal in the Power Driver animation was a mistake on my part.  I exported them wrong.  I am re-exporting them now, and will hopefully have the correction posted in the next day or so.

The clipping and sinking in Power Driver, I believe, is due to the extremes of the animation.  I think I pushed the limits on the constraints of the in-game skeleton with that one... :P  Plus, there are some problems with the way the bone keys are exporting from Blender.  Unfortunately, there isn't anything I can do about it.  One small change in Blender causes a huge change in game that isn't always for the better.   :blush:

I have no idea, at this time, if I am going to be making any more animations.  This is the first time in 2 months that I have sat down at my computers.

Fab...I'll take a poke from you anytime....... :D

My sincere condolences. I wish you all the courage in the world. :)

Just .... huggs, Tweens. I understand.

Thank you, to both of you.  :wub:

I've been working on Power Driver and it seems that my export mistake was also the cause of some of the anomalies.  I can make tweaks and they don't have near the effect in game that they used to..... hmmmm... very strange. 

I will hopefully have the update out later today.

Version 3.2 is available for download.  Character positions should now be correct for Power Driver. 

This was a huge oversight on my part.  My apologies for taking so long to correct it.

Also made quite a few tweaks to Power Driver.  Most probably won't be noticeable to you all; but they are to me....  :P  ;)

Fab:  Buglet?!?.......ROFL.... I Love It!  :cool:  (I meant to say something earlier but got dis........... oh look!.......naked man!!...... :lol: )

Guest ffabris

Version 3.2 is available for download.  Character positions should now be correct for Power Driver. 

This was a huge oversight on my part.  My apologies for taking so long to correct it.

Also made quite a few tweaks to Power Driver.  Most probably won't be noticeable to you all; but they are to me....  :P  ;)

Fab:  Buglet?!?.......ROFL.... I Love It!  :cool:  (I meant to say something earlier but got dis........... oh look!.......naked man!!...... :lol: )

Oh please, no apology needed! [pokes with the same beetroot as before....]

And \o/ update! ;-)

thanks for your updating 3.2 but in my configuration ...

so in  case of role reversing it can't work not only on power driver but on all 8 of M2M animations.

maybe 2.0 could work and 3.1 couldn't work.

how can i tweak to work them well? :(

thanks for your updating 3.2 but in my configuration ...

so in  case of role reversing it can't work not only on power driver but on all 8 of M2M animations.

maybe 2.0 could work and 3.1 couldn't work.

how can i tweak to work them well? :(

My apologies; but I don't understand what you are asking. 

I changed Power Driver so that the PC was put in the passive position, to match the way Sexlab assigns roles and the way most animations are made.  If you want all of your positions reversed, you will need to use the hotkey in Sexlab to do that.