Amber02000 Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 and I figured that out too. Its so happening XD I think Ill have something tomorrow maybe 1
Guest Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 @emily1673 Thank You for the support you provide while updating & upgrading this Mod! Â
ebbluminous Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 4 hours ago, Amber02000 said: It seems so fixable, maybe only a few hours of work but idk. If its so fixable, why hasnt it been done since cotr has existed for years Oh seen you are doing CotR for Blush When Aroused - Forgot thats that other blocker for me going CotR
emily1673 Posted April 28, 2024 Author Posted April 28, 2024 11 hours ago, ebbluminous said: I've had this for a few versions on SE (1.5.97).  I get the Pierced [whatever slot] appear in the list of (de)buffs in the magic menu, folllowed by the Permanently Pierced when the appropriate time has passed. I also get the notifications of piercing when getting pierced and progressing to permanently pierced, so YPS is detecting the percing activity going on, just no visuals  Edit: I tell lies. Piercings are appearing as normal with 7.01 Glad it worked. Piercings sometimes just don't appear; sometimes they re-appear upon reloading, but it's a bit random. Don't know the reason.  9 hours ago, Tor94 said: I'm stuck near the beginning of the first quest, my character is stuck at the part where it says something like "have I really thought this over?" Lena never handed me any items, and I'm not able to speak to her again. I think you have to speak again, and/or try on the items. Check the quest log as well.  If nothing works, please post again, and mention the quest stage (use "getstage" in console).  23 hours ago, monsta88 said:  I was trying it for 2 hours. Still refuses to start the download. Sometimes I even get Host error message from the browser.  Update: Finally I managed to do it with Chrome, but it was a struggle with that too. It took several attempts. LL has some serious performance issues lately, see the posts in the main forum. At off-peak times the site is working better.  21 hours ago, Balgin said: I was actually going to suggest something like this. Doesn't Lena tell us that "all the girls in Solitude have pierced ears"? I was going to ask if you might consider giving all adult female npc's in Solitude and the Blue Palace slavetats studs but would it be possible to extend the ypsearringitems to include Solitude npc's (like the staff at Radiant Raiment, Blue Palace servants etc)? Good idea, I haven't thought of it. Might consider doing that as part of the planned "YPS fashion for the masses"... if I ever find the time to work on that feature ...  Â
emily1673 Posted April 28, 2024 Author Posted April 28, 2024 Possible bug report: It seems that the item configuration file for SE does not work properly. It would be good if mod users here on the forum could test it out a bit (with decimal and hexadecimal codes in the json file, and esp files from your own mod list). Thanks to all.
ebbluminous Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 26 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Glad it worked. Piercings sometimes just don't appear; sometimes they re-appear upon reloading, but it's a bit random. Don't know the reason. Â Should of said... I deleted the SE version of the ypsitems json before trying. Not sure if that makes a difference...
Amber02000 Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 3 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Oh seen you are doing CotR for Blush When Aroused - Forgot thats that other blocker for me going CotR I already have one lipstick file fully converted so it's certainly happening. Get your cotr ready.
ebbluminous Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 12 minutes ago, Amber02000 said: I already have one lipstick file fully converted so it's certainly happening. Get your cotr ready. Cheer!
0x000f Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: Possible bug report: It seems that the item configuration file for SE does not work properly. It would be good if mod users here on the forum could test it out a bit (with decimal and hexadecimal codes in the json file, and esp files from your own mod list). Thanks to all. First, thanks for your mod! Second, about bug., I added "," and changed all tabs to two spaces. SSE 1.5.97 + YPS 6.7.1 here is a log from papyrus JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../ypsFashion/ypsItemsSE.json JSON READER ERROR: * Line 29, Column 4  Missing ',' or ']' in array declaration JSON: Failed to parse file, init empty root object...  Spoiler  ypsItemsSE.json 1
Amber02000 Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 One issue I'm running into on the conversion is eyeshadow 25-50. I cant see it, maybe because its so light? on my reg cbbe model I dont see anything. My eyes are also not the best and im not on the best monitor. I'm just going to convert 75-100 and then repeat the steps for 25-50. I wont be able to test if they are working though.
Amber02000 Posted April 28, 2024 Posted April 28, 2024 For a final update for anyone waiting on the new cotr conversion. Its a bit more time consuming then I thought. I'm also having to interprate a lot of the textures because they dont align very easily, often getting warped. The lips align okay, but the eye shadow does not. Im leaning towards drawing a new pack rather then coping the old one because of this. I can use the old one for inspiration and a guide so they will be somewhat close to each other.   I think it'll take roughly 1 hour per slavetat slot, so 20 hours of work or so. It'll probably take a few days to 1 week. I could release periodic updates and post them here so people can use them if they want. lmk if you want the files, otherwise it will get posted when im done. 4
AechRO Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 11 hours ago, emily1673 said: Glad it worked. Piercings sometimes just don't appear; sometimes they re-appear upon reloading, but it's a bit random. Don't know the reason. Â Is it different for AE .1130? I've tried about everything I can think of and I can not get them to work. I'm 99% certain it was working fine when I was on 1.6.353. Could RapeTats or Remove Your Tats conflict? I've tried removing everything but still not appearing.
emily1673 Posted April 29, 2024 Author Posted April 29, 2024 (edited) 10 hours ago, 0x000f said: about bug., I added "," and changed all tabs to two spaces. You nailed it! Should have thought about this myself...😌  Now it works perfectly again (as it did during my testing stages).  I've given to the community here a perfect example how easy it is to do a syntax error in the json files. 🤣    1 hour ago, AechRO said: Is it different for AE .1130? I've tried about everything I can think of and I can not get them to work. I'm 99% certain it was working fine when I was on 1.6.353. Could RapeTats or Remove Your Tats conflict? I've tried removing everything but still not appearing. Dunno. I am using SE 1170.    6 hours ago, Amber02000 said: For a final update for anyone waiting on the new cotr conversion. Its a bit more time consuming then I thought. I'm also having to interprate a lot of the textures because they dont align very easily, often getting warped. The lips align okay, but the eye shadow does not. Im leaning towards drawing a new pack rather then coping the old one because of this. I can use the old one for inspiration and a guide so they will be somewhat close to each other.   I think it'll take roughly 1 hour per slavetat slot, so 20 hours of work or so. It'll probably take a few days to 1 week. I could release periodic updates and post them here so people can use them if they want. lmk if you want the files, otherwise it will get posted when im done. Thanks for all the work! Take your time, no rush (= the most important modder rule ). I have checked out COtR (just the website, didn't install it), and it seems it has a slider for eyelashes. Maybe that could be used to add a mascara / eyelash-growth feature to YPS. I might try this out.  --- UPLOADED A FIXED VERSION:  v. 6.7.1.0: - fixed an error in a json file Edited April 29, 2024 by emily1673 2
Amber02000 Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 3 hours ago, emily1673 said: You nailed it! Should have thought about this myself...😌  Now it works perfectly again (as it did during my testing stages).  I've given to the community here a perfect example how easy it is to do a syntax error in the json files. 🤣    Dunno. I am using SE 1170.    Thanks for all the work! Take your time, no rush (= the most important modder rule ). I have checked out COtR (just the website, didn't install it), and it seems it has a slider for eyelashes. Maybe that could be used to add a mascara / eyelash-growth feature to YPS. I might try this out.  --- UPLOADED A FIXED VERSION:  v. 6.7.1.0: - fixed an error in a json file That is super cool. it could be like an eye lash mascara. it's certainly taking forever :). as I work on files i get better at it and redo it. I think im at peak now tho, been working on adding fade to the ends
Amber02000 Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 here's a pic of the light eye shadow, one with fade and one without. I think the fade makes it stand out, tho its not super easy to see. one on right has fade, left has none. Fade means it fades away rather then an abrupt end Â
ebbluminous Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: You nailed it! Should have thought about this myself...😌  Now it works perfectly again (as it did during my testing stages).  I've given to the community here a perfect example how easy it is to do a syntax error in the json files. 🤣    Dunno. I am using SE 1170.    Thanks for all the work! Take your time, no rush (= the most important modder rule ). I have checked out COtR (just the website, didn't install it), and it seems it has a slider for eyelashes. Maybe that could be used to add a mascara / eyelash-growth feature to YPS. I might try this out.  --- UPLOADED A FIXED VERSION:  v. 6.7.1.0: - fixed an error in a json file Oh wow, eyelash grow! Also means another fashion addiction category and thoughts
ebbluminous Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 44 minutes ago, Amber02000 said: here's a pic of the light eye shadow, one with fade and one without. I think the fade makes it stand out, tho its not super easy to see. one on right has fade, left has none. Fade means it fades away rather then an abrupt end   Fade is good. Are you going to do top only for the half option and top & bottom for full?
Amber02000 Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 1 hour ago, ebbluminous said: Fade is good. Are you going to do top only for the half option and top & bottom for full? Its going to be much smoother than the photo, just figured out how to get the fade to be smooth. Both will have fades. There's a model I'm using but I don't want to post because I don't have permission.  half option will have the eye shadow similar to what is in the earlier post, with a fade leading above that going close to the eyebrow. The fade and eye shadow will be more transparent then the picture provided and will be much smoother.  Full option will have this faded area full, with a fade going out horizontal away from the nose bridge on each side.  The fade is difficult to see, I think it makes the image look crisper but it could be difficult to notice depending on the transparency  Mostly its just taking me forever because I'm trying to get it right. Was struggling with transparency for a minute  which caused all the eye shadows to appear very bright and thick. The images posted should be similar to what the half and thick would look like.  Feels like everything is right now, but I always feel like it  i swear this time its right.
Maidenslayer Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 (edited) [Retracted] Immersive 6.7.1 appears to be working on Skyrim AE 1.6.1170. Edited April 29, 2024 by Maidenslayer
AechRO Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 (edited) 2 hours ago, Maidenslayer said: [Retracted] Immersive 6.7.1 appears to be working on Skyrim AE 1.6.1170. Yeah I've been playing around with previous versions and the last version I have that the piercing system works reliably is 6.5.5. Version 6.5.6 and on seems to break the piercing system, at least for me. I don't know if that's good to know @emily1673, but if I was better at this I'd have more useful information for them. Edited April 29, 2024 by AechRO
sema4 Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 (edited) On 1/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, gnaddelwarz said: I finally did it. Problem was that there were missing facegen-files (so all nifs and textures THAT WERE PRESENT were correctly converted, the problem were the files THAT WERE NOT THERE ? ) I simply believed the page https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition: I have attached my brand new conversion of the 6.0.0-version, I could successfully enter both the temple of dibella (as female) and play through the new quest "Follower of Dibella" (as male obviously). (The attached Texture-Pack is the same as the oldrim-version after running Cathedral Assets Optimizer, also the textures are compressed (which also removed the TGA-versions). I have not tested, if the unmodified pack from oldrim works, too)  Other changes to the oldrim-version (some are the changes may also be useful in the oldrim version):  Reveal hidden contents Changes/fixes SSE-Conversion gnaddelwarz: ----------------------------------------- (Based on 6.0.0 oldrim version) Changes to scripts (also the sources are moved from Script/Sources to Sources/Scripts, as required by SSE): - yps_PC_MCM.psc: New option "min NiOverride height": makes it configurable which height is considered as "high"-heels.  (original: anything != 0.0) - ypsHairscript.psc: show Time needed as formatted time instead of int (days)  (personal taste, if you do not like it, it should be possible to just revert to the original (LE-)version of the script) - ypsHeelsNio.psc:  + Correctly detect NiOverride (in SSE, "NiOverride" is not a separate plugin but build into "skee")   (this check should also be compatible, i.e. it should also work in the LE-version)  + use new MCM-value for NiOverride Heels  + refactor detection of equipping/unequipping items (heels): instead of actually checking for high-heels inside   of the OnObjectEquipped/OnObjectUnequipped-functions, move code to OnUpdate and use "RegisterForSingleUpdate"   (I had a deadlock in this code on a previous (LE)-playthrough, according to SaveTool I has several hundred instances   of this script running, all inside a "while(writeLock) Utility.Wait"-loop, and not a single instance inside the lock)   This code should avoid that, i.e. it does not require a lock.   (currently, the "high heels equipped/removed"-debug notifications are still in place, however I am pretty confident,   that the new code works ? ) - ypsHeelsTicker.psc: also trigger OnUpdate (via RegisterForSingleUpdate) above, when variables are updated - ypsPiercingTicker.psc: add slot 52 to tracked slots  (can't remember which mod, but I had a mod with a piercing in that slot. or it was a local modification and I  moved one of the supported piercing-mod to another bodyslot, to prevent funny conflicts with DD  (something like: "you can't have a nose-piercing while wearing legcuffs")) - ypsSnakeBitesUnsolder.psc: unsolder correct slot (instead of nostril) - ypsRemoveNailPolish.psc, ypsShaveHair.psc, ypsShavingCreamC.psc: remove apparently obsolete/unused scripts  (they do not compile ...) (Re)generate FaceGenData (002856 + 0640EE were missing completely (NIF+Texture), 075ED6+07A54A only tex, leading to CTD) (Funny sidenote, which did cost me several hours: When you read in a "porting mods to SSE"-guide: "This [opening the mode in CK and saving it] will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE. For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that." (source: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition) do NOT believe it! After CTRL+F4 on all yps*-NPCs, all the crashes went away!) Recompiled all papyrus-scripts (maybe not needed, I was searching for the CTD) - SKSE/Plugin/ypsFashion/*.json: + ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json:  - Rename: ApachiiHairHumanBW => ApachiiHairHuman83BW  - Add: ApachiiHairHuman75ShortDreads (as 10br) + Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp.json: new file for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-hg-hairdos/  (this is work in progress, not every hairstyle is already mapped, see comments at end of file, these styles are still missing) + KS Hairdo's.esp.json:  add some missing styles, move some to other styles/length  (personal taste, partly to get a better progression, i.e. some are moved to "wrong" lengths to fill holes in the progression,  others were moved to more fitting lengths. This is what I currently play with (at 10x hair grow speed, a new hairstyle every few hours ;-)) + KSHairdosSMP.esp.json: new file for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300  basically a copy of "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json" with every prefix "1" replaced by "KSSMP_" (1Amor => KSSMP_Amor ...)  should enable those hairstyles in yps (I have not yet tested it, since I currently have "use Custom hairstyles: yes" in MCM, and have  not added these styles into my custom list) + LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json:  see notes for KS Hairdos, same applies here + SC_hairs.esp.json: new file for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561/?  (that mod is for oldrim, but either it works as is in SSE, or it was straight-forward to convert, can't remember....) + ypsHairDatabase.json  add the three new definitions above. If you have customized it yourself, remember to merge those + ypsHairDefault.json  should be more or less "ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)", addapted to SMP instead of HDT + ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json:  mix some of the new files into the mohawk-progression, this file is always in flux in my play, consider this as snapshot/WIP! and finally: ypsImmersivePiercing.esp: - remove hdt-master-file (only used for high-heels effect, replaced by NiOverride) - resaved with SSE-CK - fixed some properties (f.e. one of the vendors referenced another vendor instead if itself in ypsYolieOutfitScript) - autocleaned with SSEEdit, which removed some ITM-records.  yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.0) SSE.7z 958.54 kB · 850 downloads yps-ImmersiveFashionSound&TexturePack(5.1).7z 28.38 MB · 1,025 downloads Question. For a "modern" install (skse 2.2.6, Skyrim SE/AE 1.6.1170) where there is a CTD when looking at a vendor for this mod (specifically you can stare at the floor right up to them, but when you interact or look at them from a distance, CTD). Is this still the solution? I've got all the required mods installed but seems if I attempt to face any of the needed NPS, it's instant CTD.  If so, there isn't much detail on how to implement it so suggestions would be ideal. Is it simply to copy these files over to overwrite the others?  EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it. The cause was me being stupid and having an older version installed. Edited April 30, 2024 by sema4 Cause I fixed my stupid mistake
emily1673 Posted April 30, 2024 Author Posted April 30, 2024 23 hours ago, AechRO said: Yeah I've been playing around with previous versions and the last version I have that the piercing system works reliably is 6.5.5. Version 6.5.6 and on seems to break the piercing system, at least for me. I don't know if that's good to know @emily1673, but if I was better at this I'd have more useful information for them. I might look into it. Just to be sure: The issue is not caused by the new sound&texture pack introduced with 6.5.6, correct?  On 4/29/2024 at 12:12 PM, Amber02000 said: here's a pic of the light eye shadow, one with fade and one without. I think the fade makes it stand out, tho its not super easy to see. one on right has fade, left has none. Fade means it fades away rather then an abrupt end  Looks great, thanks a lot! But somehow it seems that the eyeshadow is covering the eyelashes as well. Or is it just the angle of the screenshot? One possible way to correct this could be to reduce the alpha value. In any case, keep on with the good work! Â
Amber02000 Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 (edited) 5 hours ago, emily1673 said: I might look into it. Just to be sure: The issue is not caused by the new sound&texture pack introduced with 6.5.6, correct?  Looks great, thanks a lot! But somehow it seems that the eyeshadow is covering the eyelashes as well. Or is it just the angle of the screenshot? One possible way to correct this could be to reduce the alpha value. In any case, keep on with the good work!  I did a bit more work with the alpha values on all of them. I finished full and light eyeshadows as well as their smudges. posted some screenshots for everyone to see. character is bald to make it more apparent. all of them are 50pct in the pictures.  On the smudged ones, I tried to approach it by measuring out the exact size of the tools for the eyes. Also This is a actual just poor attempt to put on eyeshadow by someone. Inorder to simulate this, I drew it semi blind using the nonsmudged version as a guide. Had the nonsmudged version on top, and tried to fill it in on a lower hidden layer. All 8 smudged versions are different.  I was wondering what the 25 pct files are used for? Is the makeup values only for 50-100? I think the 25pc is used to show it wearing off, but i am not sure.  The color can overshadow the eyelashes I think in the thicker versions. The eyelashes exist, they are 3d and on top of the eyeshadow. I'm not sure how thick dark eyeshadow would look with eyelash extensions.  I used a fade on all the non smudged ones. its very slight and hard to see. When the main menu is open, it stands out a lot more.  50 light   50 light smug   50 light smug dist  50 full   50 full closeup   50 full smug closeup   50 full smug closeup  50 full smug distance  Edited April 30, 2024 by Amber02000 labeling photos 1
AechRO Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 7 hours ago, emily1673 said: I might look into it. Just to be sure: The issue is not caused by the new sound&texture pack introduced with 6.5.6, correct? Correct, I used the newest sound and texture package as well as 20230506 package with 6.5.5 and everything worked fine any texture package from 6.5.6 and on, the system still doesn't work for me.
asdt123123 Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 Latest update seems to have broken expressions in Sexlab (Using Sexlab Utility too).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now