Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

So far i have wind path, and leaf's rest..

im looking for a much bigger home that is a "Home" and requires no dlc, or just Hearthfire.  I dont have dragonborn or dawnguard. yet..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

The last time i installed this mod it had autostrip for it;s interior and exterior baths.

Yup, and it's definitely a must-have for fun-times. Goes very well with the expanded version of TDF Prostitution (with the plugin that lets you place a handful of hookers *anywhere* ).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? is a nice one to have as well, also with auto-strip, including on the shower and sauna.

Only problem I have with these two mods: Sexlab doesn't recognize the beds. There is a patch to fix that somewhere on Nexus, but it pre-dates the latest version of both Bathing Beauties and Underground Bathhouse, so I'm a bit reluctant to install the patch, afraid it might no longer be compatible but instead breaks stuff..

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like,  A simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions.  NOT full out masturbation, just some sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak :P

Thanks in advance :D

Yup, and it's definitely a must-have for fun-times. Goes very well with the expanded version of TDF Prostitution (with the plugin that lets you place a handful of hookers *anywhere* ).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? is a nice one to have as well, also with auto-strip, including on the shower and sauna.

Only problem I have with these two mods: Sexlab doesn't recognize the beds. There is a patch to fix that somewhere on Nexus, but it pre-dates the latest version of both Bathing Beauties and Underground Bathhouse, so I'm a bit reluctant to install the patch, afraid it might no longer be compatible but instead breaks stuff..

BBLS 6.0 uses non-standard beds. That's how I changed the bed textures. They don't have scripts. But, if a mod is hunting for beds based on a formlist of vanilla game beds instead of on keywords, BBLS 6.0 might have trouble with it. Previous versions of BBLS used vanilla beds, but obviously lack the new stuff that came with version 6.0.

BBLS 6.1 might be worse, when I release it. The master beds in the Suite and in the residence are scripted so you can start OSex scenes with an NPC you have told to warm your bed, or with an NPC who happens to be sharing your bed at night. I stole a Sims term for it. It looks like this when you click on an occupied bed:

post-23801-0-51782900-1470328464_thumb.jpg

any followers with sexlab fetishes attached to them Oo with cbbe hdt support

Alisha. She is bdsm themed.

There are some other followers with custom voices that don't have specific interactions with sexlab, but have certain fetishes.

Neisse for example treats the pc like a spoild child and has breast related interactions, so you could use scent of sex and just set up a rule so all scenes involving her make sure she is the aggressor and/or use breast animatons.

Sofia could also have some interesting stuff set up with scent of sex.

Underground Bathhouse is a beautiful mod and it does have auto-strip for the baths, showers, and sauna, but ONLY for residents. It doesn't work on the Player the way the baths in BBLS does. Don't know if that's a deal breaker or not. Like I said, it's a great mod with a lot of features.

There are some other followers with custom voices that don't have specific interactions with sexlab, but have certain fetishes.

Neisse for example treats the pc like a spoild child and has breast related interactions, so you could use scent of sex and just set up a rule so all scenes involving her make sure she is the aggressor and/or use breast animatons.

Sofia a horny girl LOL wish she would voice stuff for sexlab though -.- only wish

where would you get Neisse follower i tried searching LL nothing showed up

BBLS 6.0 uses non-standard beds. That's how I changed the bed textures. They don't have scripts. But, if a mod is hunting for beds based on a formlist of vanilla game beds instead of on keywords, BBLS 6.0 might have trouble with it. Previous versions of BBLS used vanilla beds, but obviously lack the new stuff that came with version 6.0.

BBLS 6.1 might be worse, when I release it. The master beds in the Suite and in the residence are scripted so you can start OSex scenes with an NPC you have told to warm your bed, or with an NPC who happens to be sharing your bed at night. I stole a Sims term for it. It looks like this when you click on an occupied bed:

attachicon.gifwoohoo.jpg

Oooh, you're lurking here as well, never noticed, lol!

In that case... Your BBLS has some script which invites random people from throughout Skyrim. Any chance you could turn that feature into a stand-alone mod? What I'm thinking is, cast some spell in a player-owned house, which allows it to have random "friendly visitors" (would also be a nice name for such a mod). So a bit like the "Bless Home" spell from multiple adoptions, but then to open up your house for visitors. Instead of a spell, it could also be some object perhaps, like a statue of Dibella or something.

Combined with some prostitution mod, the player would be able to turn any location he owns into a brothel. :D

Combined with some prostitution mod, the player would be able to turn any location he owns into a brothel. :D

I can understand why you would want it, but I doubt I'll do it.  It would conflict with BBLS.  And unless I made it so it can only be done to one place at a time, like HMA, it would conflict with itself.

I'll put some thought to it.  See if I can come up with a way to do it that doesn't break BBLS.  Trust me, the BBLS customer system isn't just a script.  It is a few hundred scripts, three quests, a few hundred AI packages and some marker objects that track whether the player is inside or outside the main building, so everything gets shut down when you aren't at the Suite, allowing the NPCs to be where they belong when you're out questing.  IOW, what you're asking isn't impossible, but it's kind of huge.

Great! What's the ETA on BBLS 6.1?

It's been ready for two months.  I'm just waiting/helping CEO fix scaling in OSA/OSex, and I'm also waiting for him to put spooning back into OSex, before I release 6.1.  OSex bed scenes in BBLS 6.1 start with a spooning embrace, so I need that working in OSex.

6.1 also fixes some minor bugs, primarily log spam, but also a little bug in hugging.  And for people who still use the old havok breast physic object for collisions, it will leave that object equipped when stripping the player or an NPC.  It also makes player stripping optional in the MCM and you can turn off Farquar's romance with Gwendolyn from across the street, per my wife's demands.  You can hug any NPC that isn't your enemy, as opposed to only certain NPCs.  OSex kissing is limited to NPCs who are the player's confidant (rank 2).  OSex spanking is limited to NPCs who are your ally (rank 3).  OSex bed action is limited to NPCs you can get into one of the BBLS master beds (bed warmers, bed sharers and followers you command to use the bed).  But, 6.1 doesn't require OSex.  It's optional, just like HMA and the havok breast physic.  If 6.1 finds those things, it uses them, otherwise, it doesn't.

In 6.1, you can also fire and replace the residence guard.  All the ingots and soul gems in the basement are gone.  They've been replaced by four buttons on the wall, which feed you ingots, leather, soul gems and potions.  Yeah, it's totally cheating, but whatever.  After playing Skyrim 50 times, we've earned the right to cheat, if that's what we want.  At least this way it's less messy and gets rid of a bunch of mesh objects in the basement.

You won't need to do anything weird to upgrade from 6.0.  OMB already tested it and you can just uninstall 6.0, install 6.1 and continue playing your previous save.

Sofia a horny girl LOL wish she would voice stuff for sexlab though -.- only wish

My bad, I gave you bad spelling. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75333/?

Make sure to get her wardrobe too. She uses a custom body(and possibly race), so if you don't get the wardrobe and give her armor, she will either be invisible or have small breasts.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75839/?

The same author also recently updated his other follower to have custom dialogue by the same voice actor, so she is worth a look too. She also has custom body.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72385/?

Both of them also have bodyslide sets available, if you would like to change their body shape.

I can understand why you would want it, but I doubt I'll do it.  It would conflict with BBLS.  And unless I made it so it can only be done to one place at a time, like HMA, it would conflict with itself.

I'll put some thought to it.  See if I can come up with a way to do it that doesn't break BBLS.  Trust me, the BBLS customer system isn't just a script.  It is a few hundred scripts, three quests, a few hundred AI packages and some marker objects that track whether the player is inside or outside the main building, so everything gets shut down when you aren't at the Suite, allowing the NPCs to be where they belong when you're out questing.  IOW, what you're asking isn't impossible, but it's kind of huge.

Thank you! Now it makes sense why BBLS seems to be the only mod with this feature. It's a great mod overall, but I do believe the visitors part is one of the most progressive and game enhancing mechanics I've seen in Skyrim mods overal, simply because it takes NPCs out of their predictable daily routine. It's a bit like going on holidays and running into an old friend who happens to camp in the next village.

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like,  A simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions.  NOT full out masturbation, just some sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak :P

Thanks in advance :D

I'm surprised that no one has taken this up, it's quite a small animation...  And I forgot to mention that this is for a female PC btw, but I'm sure you figured that out by yourself :P

Thank you! Now it makes sense why BBLS seems to be the only mod with this feature. It's a great mod overall, but I do believe the visitors part is one of the most progressive and game enhancing mechanics I've seen in Skyrim mods overal, simply because it takes NPCs out of their predictable daily routine. It's a bit like going on holidays and running into an old friend who happens to camp in the next village.

Thank you.  That is exactly why I did it.

I was kind of blown away by how much it changed the way I played Skyrim after I finished it.  I found myself sitting inside the building, all through the night, just to see if tonight was the night the thieve's guild babes were going to show up.  Or, would it be the mage's guild girls, or Elisif and her vampire wizard, or the companions' warmaidens?  I stopped playing the game for a while.  Instead, I would just sit in the building.  It was weird.  After I stopped modding/playing Skyrim for a few years, the game was interesting again, so I no longer just sit inside the building.  :-)

I still like to use my Music and Dancing add-on to force Heimskr to make an ass of himself in front of the ladies every once in a while.  Some things will never change.

The stats i quoted before were wrong.  It actually involves six quests, each of which has over fifty aliases.  That, plus all the scripts and AI packages, is why people haven't emulated it.  Back in 2012 I had a lot of time on my hands and I sort of let modding take over my life.

In any case, I appreciate the kind words.  Thanks again.

Make sure to get her wardrobe too. She uses a custom body(and possibly race), so if you don't get the wardrobe and give her armor, she will either be invisible or have small breasts.

The same author also recently updated his other follower to have custom dialogue by the same voice actor, so she is worth a look too. She also has custom body.

Both of them also have bodyslide sets available, if you would like to change their body shape.

thanks :P wait wont this over write my own armor or is this armor standalone ?

Sofia, such as what exactly lol

No, you're good. They use custom bodies and I believe custom races, to make it work. It won't overwrite anything. It is nice. What sucks is that the 2 have limited armor compatability. If they do use a custom race, then it means that all armor even if you got a correct shape fitting their body, would have to be made compatible with an esp. So, they won't overwrite your own body or anything, but I am pretty sure they also can only be used with the like 10 or so armors the author has included with them. I'll check later today to see and get back to you.

No, you're good. They use custom bodies and I believe custom races, to make it work. It won't overwrite anything. It is nice. What sucks is that the 2 have limited armor compatability. If they do use a custom race, then it means that all armor even if you got a correct shape fitting their body, would have to be made compatible with an esp. So, they won't overwrite your own body or anything, but I am pretty sure they also can only be used with the like 10 or so armors the author has included with them. I'll check later today to see and get back to you.

thank you :) my only issue is how do i get them. someone said i needed a mod to get the items from the mod but thats stupid. =/

-snip-

thank you :) my only issue is how do i get them. someone said i needed a mod to get the items from the mod but thats stupid. =/

Use additemmenu or console. I recommend getting additemmenu. It is a really useful mod.

I think it would be funny if someone would make the "Birthsign Sones" shaped like ding-a-lings like the "Schlongs of Skyrim| SOS" logo.

Someone agreed. That someone was Vector Plexus when he made the Schlong Stones mod. 

post-197547-0-90389700-1470435534_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-85143700-1470435550_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-56823400-1470435562_thumb.jpg

For whatever reason,there seem to be some problems with his SOS related mods at Lady Moraine's Hall of Torque so it might need to be obtained from another site if you can't get it from there.

-snip-

Use additemmenu or console. I recommend getting additemmenu. It is a really useful mod.

i got her working but i got a problem with  when ever i talk to her it i click Hey there i was woundering

to start having sex. nothing happens.

also under scented sex i had tried setting her up so she would give the player a forced breastfeeding maybe im not setting the rules up right can you pm me how to do that please :)

-snip-

i got her working but i got a problem with  when ever i talk to her it i click Hey there i was woundering

to start having sex. nothing happens.

also under scented sex i had tried setting her up so she would give the player a forced breastfeeding maybe im not setting the rules up right can you pm me how to do that please :)

What mod does the dialogue come from? Neither Neisa nor Onean have any integration with sexlab. If you want to have sexy times with them, then you need a mod like lovers comfort or slen. If you mean alisha, I'm not sure as I don't use her too much. If the option you are selecting is from Neisa(does she have voice acting for it?) then it isn't supposed to start a sex scene. If want that, you will have to do a bunch of work with scent of sex. Or write a simple script to attach.