About This File
Skyrim, a land torn apart by civil war. Dragons attack villages at daytime, taking the struggleing farmers their homes and cattle. Vampires and Werewolfs raid at nighttime, making hardy men fear the night again. The roads are in the hands of bandits and every cave and cementy is infested by the undead. - But you have the all-protecting bedroll! The pillow-fortress of tight sleep! The holy bed of restedness! Just lay down into the fluffy sheets and nothing will harm you, for hours and days.
Until now! Dangerous Nights 2 will turn the nights of Skyrim into a dangerously-arousing entertainment for all adventurers and vermin out there!
+ random chance to be suprised in your sleep
+ chances depending on your sleep location
+ the longer you sleep the higher the chance
+ full follower support - will they be victims or attackers?
+ let a follower take the guard for the night
+ NPCs can be choosen from the surroundings
+ immersive NPC spawn from a long list of presets
+ spells to mark mod added homes and follower
+ set your custom save rooms where night attacks don't make sense
During yor sleep, there is a chance of being the target a night attack. The chance is calculated exponentially depending on the type of location you are sleeing in. As a result a night attack is almost certain in longer sleep sessions. The attacker can eigher be NPCs close around, your own follower or randomly spawned NPCs that fit into the location, including various animals.
You can give one of your follower the order to stand guard at night and warn you on incoming attackers. But it might happen that your guard wants a piece of the jucy cake called dovahkiin for itself. Or, when unsatisfied, the guard might agree on some nightly fun with the dark strangers. But beware, your guard also can fall asleep on duty or be ambushed! Safty is never certain.
Most functions and aspects can be configured in the MCM. The option should be self-explaining.
In the "Debug" tab you have acess to three exclusive spells to fix problems with mod-added stuff:
- The follower spell: Mod-added follower are not in the appropriate faction and can't be found by DN2. Hitting them with this spell fixes that.
- The custom home spell: Not all mod-added player homes come with the appropiate keyword. Cast this spell in such a home's bedroom to save it as custom home.
The save spell: The cell you cast this spell in will be ignored from DN2. This is for very secure player homes or places where night attacks are not wanted.
DN2 supports up to 4 followers, 10 custom homes and 10 custom save-locations. They are all displayed in the "Debug" tab of the mcm and can be deleted individually.
Manual: Drop the content of the archieve into you Skyrim\Data folder
Recommended: Use NMM or MO
I recommend to update with a clean safe because of the huge changes to the previous version!
1. Start your game and safe.
2. Close the game and deinstall the old version
3. Start your game and load the safe from 1.
4. Wait 2 in-game hours.
5. Save and close the game again.
6. Install the new version.
7. From now on only load the safe made in 5. or newer ones
Fus-Roh-Do(h) - Silent Voice
Ashal for SexLab Framework
What's New in Version 2.2
- Version 2.2
- - complete script overhaul
- - option for naked sleep or use of custom sleep outfit
- - multiple new mcm options
- Version 2.1
- - minor fixes
- - fixed the on/ off button
- - reduced night attack frequency
- Version 2.0
- - released: 11th May 2015