Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I remember a replacer for dogs and wolves, which could be used along with More Nasty Critters. It replaced all those ugly vanilla dogs and wolves for new beautiful models with all the necessary, ahem... "equipment" xD

I saw this replacer somewhere here on LoversLab, but can't find it anymore. I found this on Nexus (those are the models I was looking for) and found a file in MNC download section but it only replaces wolves. Maybe anyone can point me to the version which also replaces dogs? 

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the male tavern clothes a wee lil' bit sexier. Sounds odd now that I'm actually writing it, but the differences between the male and female tavern clothes is bothering me. The female version is nice and sexy, but the male version is just.. Eugh. So boring to look at.

haven't been able to find any yet, so if anyone could make one or point me to an existing mod, I'd really appreciate that! Thank you in advance~ 

Do creature on creature animations even exist anymore?  :s

If someone, anyone! can help me, that would be much appreciated!!

Little  ( it's not only dragon )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/

I wasn't specifically just thinking about Dragons... even if my Name may suggest that being my primary fascination lol

Thanks though. Are there any other mods maybe not including Dragons? And, are they complete enough to be easy to install?

As I wrote there is not only dragon. It's wolf on wolf, horse on horse, too. And I think this will grow and will be moore.

Alright. I tried to Install it and... surely I did something wrong cus it didn't work :(

Maybe... I just need to re-register the animations... my molestake. Still, thanks again.

What is the name of the animation package that containts the double-dildo animation (2F); talking about that large white / ivory coloured dildo, not the standard black one in SL. There were at least 2 or 3 animations with it... from Leito, I believe. But I can't find the SLAL package with those... thanks in advance for the feedback.

I've looked all over and I cannot find a mod  that either lets your character cum on command or pee on command (at least without some other system attached) I've seen  a lot of cum animations egg factory, Estrus. But I still have seen no mod that adds either a cum or pee spell or item.

Also if this topic is in the wrong place , please move it.

Sexlab Cumshot lets males cum on command, Sexlab Squirt Reborn does that for females. If you want peeing on command, you want Private Needs Discrete. Soulgem Oven has cum items, Cum Alchemy does. Poke around the downloads section, they're there. c:

anyone know if there is bodyslide preset for dragons crown sorceress like body? http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragons-crown/images/1/10/1363248926-dragon-s-crwon-sorceress.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140216232134 <- this kind of body

there is only one body in this form, namely CHSBHC BBP.  ;)

DCSorceress CHSBHC-BNP by Leocid2

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-119.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1147.html

as the title suggest , can anyone provide me with a 'sexy' (not as in a 12 y/o sexy ....) head morphs for Racemenu?

i am like a real amateur at making faces (not like the body is immensely customizable.... unless bodyslide or if i want to get huge racks......)

ok i tried hard with making jokes , whilist requesting so please reward me with a preset or two :/

note;- i wont judge

race:- nord

body:- 7b bombshell

skeleton(do i really need to tell u guys this?)-XPMSE2

textures- fair skin unp?