Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I'm looking for a mod or multiple mods that will give benefits to my character for having (aggressive) sex . Benefits as in soulgems (SGO) or actual stat

improvements. I'm looking for something that does more than that little 5% increase in skill improvement speed for 

"desires satisfied." I am looking for something tangible like SGO, but in my current playthrough I have no real use for soulgems.  My character for this

playthrough is female, so any mods oriented to females would work fine. If you have an idea about how a few mods could be used in conjunction, I'd

love to hear it. 

I realize I may have been indirect with my point so here's the skinny: I want sex to give my character something. 

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Are there any sex animations for virgin female characters?

When virgin women first have sex, it is a very different experience when compared to sexually seasoned women. They are usually very timid and squeamish.

First, you have to take the broken hymen into consideration and the blood that follows from that, and also virgin women orgasm very easily, usually within minutes or less.

There should be a virgin mod where your female character's sex animations are very limited to their first few times having sex (particularly with your in-game spouse) to basic things like missionary and oral, and then as you become more experienced, new animations like anal powerbombing and 69 are unlocked.

Untamed, beastess - stat boni for being naked, having sex with animals

Aedra vs Daedra (I believe) - stat boni for fighting naked

Succubus Heart - boni, plus additional spells

Several succubus mods - PSQ and others will give your character additional spells and stuff

SL enchantress - attackers will desire something else but your female characters blood

There is a lot to find in the DL section.

Well with DeadlyDrain you can fill soulgems, get blood, drain body scales, kill people with sex and such https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

If you are into that ^^

No self advert was intended :P

Aha I totally forgot about DeadlyDrain. Thanks I think I'll give that a go.

Untamed, beastess - stat boni for being naked, having sex with animals

Aedra vs Daedra (I believe) - stat boni for fighting naked

Succubus Heart - boni, plus additional spells

Several succubus mods - PSQ and others will give your character additional spells and stuff

SL enchantress - attackers will desire something else but your female characters blood

There is a lot to find in the DL section.

Thanks, Succubus Hearts looks pretty good, I'll probably try it on a playthrough with less scripty mods.  

So I have what I think is an...odd inclination. Uhm, I wanna be able to play as a dog (not werewolf) and rape people... and/or other creatures... are there mods that might allow me to control a dog and do such things?

(also preferably in first person...hopefully IFPV will work)

Have you tried Alternate Actors?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?

Perhaps combine this with SexLab Defeat, (which lets you knock out people and put them at your mercy) and you might have what you want

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

So I have what I think is an...odd inclination. Uhm, I wanna be able to play as a dog (not werewolf) and rape people... and/or other creatures... are there mods that might allow me to control a dog and do such things?

Perhaps combine this with SexLab Defeat, (which lets you knock out people and put them at your mercy) and you might have what you want

Well the only problem I've ever had with defeat is that you couldn't be an aggressor on animals, only people, but animals can be aggressors on you. I wasn't happy when I had to get matchmaker to force without combat. So I may be able to control a dog, but I wouldn't be able to rape another creature. (theoretically)

Oh... and thanks

I can add to my wished-for mods: I want something that can let me mooch stuff/gold off of seduced victims...I mean paramours.

This could be expanded into a request for a mod that gives one figurative enslavement of seduced paramours. This isn't the kind of enslavement that is run by a collar, but a more subtle kind that is controlled by the promise or refusal of nookie. This could include freeloading, and other 'control' sorts of things such as convincing a married npc to give up their spouse, etc.

I know that Dialogues has begging, but that is enhanced by beggar-like or farmer-like attire. I'm looking at something that is enhanced by how seductive one is.

Also not sure if this exists, but I want to shut down respawn in the cells that I controlled through stocking them up by telling "Submitted" followers to stay and defend at this location. I don't want all cells to have no respawn, but it made me sad when Petunia, Farley, Abner, etc. changed faces because of random respawn.

oops, it exists I think: "Claimants Mark aka a Respawn Blocker"   can make sure that Abner does not spontaneously change to a girl, or to someone else who doesn't look like an Abner, sometime after I name him Abner.

Is there anything like a potion that will do this that interacts with Hentai Pregnancy? 

Or even Being Female (though I haven't had any luck getting that mod to work). 

I was wondering if there are any mods kicking around like the old Match Maker mod with the simple spell system to start scenes with multiple people? It's been a long time since the good old Match Maker was updated and it seems to be having some issues now with all the other mods, if anyone knows of a decent mod or something that adds this please let me know! Thanks!

Match Maker is "up to date" with SexLab.  Since MM has no affect on other mods other than SexLab, not sure how it can have "some issues now with all the other mods".  MM functionality is strictly to select participants with spells then call SexLab.  There is no interaction with other mods.  That being said, SexLab Tools has a feature called MatchMaker Queue which instead of the using spells like MM, you can queue up individual NPCs (and the PC), select the animation to play, and then launch the sex scene with the selected participants without having the time constraint that MM has when using the spells.

Match Maker is "up to date" with SexLab.  Since MM has no affect on other mods other than SexLab, not sure how it can have "some issues now with all the other mods".  MM functionality is strictly to select participants with spells then call SexLab.  There is no interaction with other mods.  That being said, SexLab Tools has a feature called MatchMaker Queue which instead of the using spells like MM, you can queue up individual NPCs (and the PC), select the animation to play, and then launch the sex scene with the selected participants without having the time constraint that MM has when using the spells.

Thank you for your reply, my post was a little vague regarding MM issues, I like to do a bit of forum reading on mods before I install them, to make sure there are on conflicts and to see what issues other people may have ran into, so I am able to find a fix if I ran into them. Recently a few people have posted in MM forum saying they have had some kind of issues when using MM spells.

I will go look at sexlab tools now! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! 

Thank you very much. I installed Alternate Actors, and this is almost exactly what I wanted. Coupled with IFPV, it was difficult but I managed to get the camera attached to a Wolf. There are a few flaws here and there, but I can't complain. Again, thank you VERY much!!