Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Dude I second this idea, that sounds awesome to me, please tell me someone is working on this/already made it.

Hi, thank you to approve my request  :cool:

this is my detail   plot of this new mod,,,

1. evil player (evil summoner) need to go hidden Labyrinth, then he meet  illusion of demon king.

The demon king  was punished by one goddess and her Loyal  worriers., and Sealed Long ago.

(loyal  worriers of goddess are all  young sexy worriers, with individual sexy armors and 

battle suit :blush: )

then demon request  player to find all Loyal worriers who protect every dungeon from demon

apostle by goddess Prophecy.

fight  ,beat,   catch up, confine , and  correct their justice soul  which were  Remuneration of Goddess .

If player can correct all justice souls (kind of gem ) , demon can solve the seal,

then demon will  offer true evil power for player. (player  and reborn demon will become one)

2. To take  out justice souls from Loyal  worriers body ,

player need to pour evil Aura to the justice souls (which are protected  in their body)

and Filled with evil will, by repeat sex punishment,, :sleepy:

After pulled out justice soul, player need to devote these souls  for demon as evidence,

but get slave souls from demon.  then player bury them in worrier bodies.

After that,, player can keep  these worriers as his Sex Slave Figure, 

(who have not real soul, emotion, anymore, but they move, talk, and can fight,, for player, by fake soul which buried in  their body, )

I really dream,,  such roll play,,,in skyrim,, 

but at first,, I may need  (repuest)  mod , of new dungeon boss , who are all beautiful  pretty sexy woman worriers, like many original  followers, then they need to appear, when  player visit dungeon again which was cleared once,,  :(

Nice. I suck at coding but I can do story, particularly if I got a base to work with. So, partially for the hell of it and partially because I want a mod like this, I came up with a story that fits TES lore reasonably well based on that concept.

Sometime ago, a foolish conjurer decided to summon, and attempt to bind, a powerful Daedric Lord. While this Daedra isn't one of the Princes, it was still far more powerful than the conjurer expect and it murdered the mortal who dared to summon him. This Daedra then caused chaos and death across Skyrim until he was finally defeated by Nine warriors. While they couldn't kill the Daedra, they did succeed in sealing it away, imprisoning it for all eternity or until someone managed to kill it....... or release it. Each warrior took single artifact which would be needed to unlock a single section of the seal. The warriors kept the artifacts with them, and passed them down to their successors who would continue to guard to artifacts and watch for the Daedra's return.

Fast-forward a couple hundred years to the days of the last Dragonborn. Somehow, rumors, a nagging feeling or sheer dumb luck, the PC comes across the Daedra's prison. The Daedra promises wealth, power, etc. if the PC will free it from it's imprisonment. As this would be for evil player, the PC accepts and goes out hunting for the current Nine warriors (naturally, these warriors would be powerful, sexy women). The PC would track a warrior down, defeat her in combat, capture her and take her back to Daedra's prison, which would probably be a large ruined castle, and proceed to torture her (sex punishment being an option but other torture options should be available such as whipping) until she finally breaks and agrees to use her artifact to unlock a part of the seal. With that done, you can either keep the warrior as a slave or just murder her since she has done her part. Repeat 8 times until all the seals are unlocked and the Daedra is loose. 

The Daedra then either betrays you and you kill it (its a Daedra) or gives you what it promised, that is power and/or wealth. 

I decided Nine was a good number because there are nine Holds in Skyrim, meaning one warrior could reside in each one (and each hold has plenty of locations in vanilla game to hide and NPC and mods make the number of hiding places insane) but there could really be as many as wanted for this mod.

The power the Daedra gives you could easily be created in the form of some kind of magic buff, there are plenty of mods that use those, and the wealth is self explanatory. 

The betrayal outcome might be difficult to work, but it would be connected to how powerful the PC is at that time (does the Daedra think it can get away with trying to kill the PC?). 

Naturally, the warriors would have be hard to beat and/or hard to track down with custom arms and armor or the mod isn't any fun or believable. 

In addition to that, I think it would cool to have the warriors try to track and kill the PC after a couple of them have been captured, would save some trouble and add to the difficulty. 

Edit: Thought about how to do this and ZazAnimation Pack would be a must as would Sexlab. A slavery mod like PAHE would be a good thing as well but it might be a good idea to build something new (though i think PAHE has enough in it atm to work).

As for the NPCs themselves, that would be a little harder but there are plenty of followers here and on Nexus that would work.

Does anyone know of a good Draugr skin for UNP or CBBE? 

There was a topic on zombie skin for the PC. Some months ago. Someone created one, I believe. Should be in the archive.

Maybe Vivi can point you in the right direction. I'm pretty sure she has formidable knowledge on the matter.

hey all - i'm looking for a MALE VAMPIRE follower mod... so hard to find males in general but a vampire is even harder. no need to mention the Galen Reloaded mod as the smooth skin body mesh doesn't work with SoS, it works but there is no transition from the pubes of SoS and the smooth skin body mesh.

thanks

hey all - i'm looking for a MALE VAMPIRE follower mod... so hard to find males in general but a vampire is even harder. no need to mention the Galen Reloaded mod as the smooth skin body mesh doesn't work with SoS, it works but there is no transition from the pubes of SoS and the smooth skin body mesh.

thanks

Azel - Vampire Male Follower by nt6486

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58389/?

The Karlov Brood - Vampire Followers by kavula

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66095/?

thanks

the karlov are never nude right?

thanks

the karlov are never nude right?

do not know, I always play without followers.  ;)

Maybe I'm being blind or just don't know where to look... But!

Is there a mod where I can just go into a shop or inn or go to a merchant and buy followers/slaves/people.

I know you can collect your own with various enslave mods like PAH, but I usually play richer lazier characters who would just go shopping.

thanks!

Maybe I'm being blind or just don't know where to look... But!

Is there a mod where I can just go into a shop or inn or go to a merchant and buy followers/slaves/people.

I know you can collect your own with various enslave mods like PAH, but I usually play richer lazier characters who would just go shopping.

thanks!

Been looking for something like that myself and so far it seems that only S3 has something for buying slaves. There are plenty of mods that do have a slave auction system but they seem to be either the player selling their slaves or the player being sold as a slave hisself/herself.

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Ok so I'm looking for where to find a mod, http://www.xvideos.com/video16464091/new_skyrim_sex_animations_3 The female has undergarments that look like they have HDT physics, where can I get this?

So I was wondering if there is a mod where as a male pc I can rape female npcs. I am not sure if love labs mod does this, but before I install I want to make sure I have the right mod.

You are looking for Defeat should be one of the top download files for Skyrim.

Is there any mod that works for CHSBHC V3 T body that allows for nipple piercings? I know that Leocid has one with his version of Devious Devices as well as his ninja suit. But has anyone else done conversions into that body mod? I would greatly appreciate more than two or three varieties.

Could someone create a walk animation like this: http://cybrfoot.tumblr.com/post/137961263592/sweet-miracle-agnetis-miracle ?  Or is there a way to get this effect using HDT?  I'm specifically interested in the horizontal motion, which I haven't really seen/noticed in other walk animations (though obviously I wouldn't want to cut out all vertical bounce).

Also, is there a standing idle that has lots of vertical jiggle as the female takes deep breaths?  Like Fore's heavy breath idle animations for Oblivion?

Hi! I'm just putting out an idea for a sexlab hearthfire mod (if there isn't already one out there). It's insane that the one child related function in Skyrim hasn't been linked to sex yet... I just think that it would be another great way to integrate sex into the game. Anyway maybe post ideas or if there is a mod already doing something like this give it a shout out  ^_^

Is there a player home out there that has displays for all the usual deadric artifacts, masks, etc plus the other unique items? Such as shield of solitude, dragon priest dagger, bow of the hunt, etc. I love the dragonborn museum mod, but I also love sexlab( they don't play well together). Please help.