Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I don't think (U)UNP has enough vertices for the areola and nipples to make this work well.

It barely works for CBBE (which actually has more vertices than UNP in the nipple area).

In fact I tried to get that slider in for UUNP once, but it didn't work well.

I've tried to carry the torch for UUNP puffy nips, sorry mate :( A lot of others have asked for the same thing.

I almost feel like blocky but puffy nips would be better than no puffy nipples at all, but cell knows what he's doing a lot better than me.

someone could do this character for me? I want you to make the race and design it the draenei someone willing to help me get this draenei to have in my game?

I want to do like the image hooves one caulda muscular body face eyes ears

good I doubt that someone do it for me :(

I wanted to esssa draenei to have in my game I fell in love with it

I couldn't really find that one exactly but i found 2 other draenei race mods

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/774-draenei-race/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1420-draenei-race-with-hoof-armors-by-trykz/

Guest Junicorn

I don't think (U)UNP has enough vertices for the areola and nipples to make this work well.

It barely works for CBBE (which actually has more vertices than UNP in the nipple area).

In fact I tried to get that slider in for UUNP once, but it didn't work well.

That's a bummer... :-/ I did not know UUNP has less vertices around the nipple area.. 

I've tried to carry the torch for UUNP puffy nips, sorry mate :( A lot of others have asked for the same thing.

I almost feel like blocky but puffy nips would be better than no puffy nipples at all, but cell knows what he's doing a lot better than me.

Maybe blocky is better then nothing... I feel ya  :s

Requests should be posted in the appropriate request thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56512-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests-pt2/

Good luck with getting someone to do it for you as it'll usually never happen as first you have to find someone that likes what you like has lots of free time to do it and actually wants to do it. Many times it is better as faster to learn how to do it and do it yourself then wait and hope someone will do it.

Hi, i will go straight to topic. 

I was looking for a mod that would add animations to animals and speels that would make animals/creatures have sex with each other.

And 2 more thing. A mod that would you allow to become any creature. (Like nexus Polymorphy mod)

And a mod that would allow for threesomes and foursomes. It's maybe in the sex lab But i don't know how to make that. I am so sorry.

Well I have hope that some one will answer me. And even bigger one that there is that mod that allows animals on animals.

BTW it don't have to be that all animals can have sex with every other. Only in spices.

Mh. Let's make some clarity.

1) SexLab allows sexual animations, also with creatures (and between creatures with some limitations.)

2) SexLab provides by default some creature animations, other are provided by more Nasty Critters, and you can found some animal to animal creatures here: Dragon Animations

3) SexLab is a framework. Alone it does nothing. You need a mod to start the animation.

4) You can try Scent of Sex, that allows to define rules to have animal only animations started. (It is a little bit advanced mod. Maybe you can try with some other mod before.)

Any chance there's a futa Vampire Lord mesh hiding somewhere outside the regular nude monster mesh sources?

If not, how difficult would it be to rig myself using the existing male VL meshes considering my only experience in this area is slightly altering texture coloring and removing parts on armor I didn't like?

Is there a mod that makes npcs say more slutty things? Or a mod like college days: winter hold but for the other factions? Also is there a mod that make random thief encounters more common, or maybe like a more corrupt guard system that makes guards demand sex every so often or they will arrest you for something you didn't do?

Every so often I come in and see if some of my dream requests have been done:

1. Is there a beefed-up Approach out there? I know about Approach, and use it all the time, but I keep wishing for something more elaborate is out there. Not necessarily something that takes all control away from the player, but something that makes NPC's want to try hard to seduce the player (more immersive than just straight up asking for sex). This could include dialogue, also petting and subtle flirting. One might think of it as "immersive flirting."

2. Related request: Is there a mod that allows the player to use seductive behaviors to increase the chance of seducing an NPC? Not looking for magic here, just a reverse version of request #1.

I think I've tried another mod in the past--afaik it is restricted to 1 love interest right now, instead looking for something more spontaneous and versatile from an RP perspective.

Im looking to see if there are any mods that do this:

Allows you to build your own Orc stronghold

Allows you to enslave NPCs to sell or have a (sex)servants and they can roam around your house doing random things

maybe a mod that enhances cannibalism but i can't remember what it was

Also is there a mod for a more slutty wife dialogue or a slutty follower? I kind of like Sophia but it's a hassle to replace the .nif files to make her actually naked with a body mod

you know there is a mod to make her naked right? you can choose the body and everything http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61348/?

And this mod changes the spouse dialogue after you do the quests for them http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v211-20160410/

Does anyone know of a simple mod for adding creatures as followers and providing dialogues to them?

Or even just recruiting creatures. EFF's 'force recruitment' option doesn't make them non-hostile. I can do it in the console, it's just kinda tedious. And no matter what I do, I don't get any dialogue with them at all for SL Eager NPCs or Reward Your Followers, but I have a feeling I might have to go and learn how to script dialogue for that...(at least, I don't recall a creature plugin for SLEN). 

something like this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50698/?

That one's too feature-heavy for my tastes. I couldn't find anything close to what I was after - too many similar mods add creatures I don't want to the game, or add too much 'stuff'. I literally just wanted to be able to recruit animal followers easily and nothing else. 

I've made a simple mod for myself as a workaround in the CK - manually creating potential follower creatures and placing them in the game world. It's not really what I wanted, but it'll do until I can get my head around scripting. I might still grab that one, to see how they did it, but I'm not confident that I'll be able to follow it just yet.

Also, does anyone know if there is a mod to add animation preference tags to your PC and other actors? (E.g. set your PC to prefer anal animations, set an NPC to prefer oral animations, or aggressive animations, and so on - my dream would be for it to work with Eager NPCs and/or Reward Your Followers.) If not, that's cool - it's an idea I had, but I wanted to see if anyone else had already done it. It's probably well beyond me to make it at this stage, but it's something to aim for. I checked out Scent of Sex, but it looks a little too complicated for me right now. Maybe another time.

Lastly, does anyone know if there was a guide to writing descriptions for Apropos? I've been rewriting the existing ones, and I've noticed some capitalization issues with tags; additionally, some of the description sets that come with the mod are blank. (As in, there's nothing in the text file.) I can try to copy those sets that have something in the file, but I have a feeling that it might be a bit harder than that, and I really don't feel like I know enough to be doing that without some kind of guidance.  I decided to ask this in the Apropos support topic, there are some custom description packs linked in that topic but I couldn't find a guide yet. 

Super, super simple question now though - is there a list anywhere of what each animation is named in the SexLab animation menu? There's a few specific ones I want to disable because I don't like them, but I can't figure out which one is which.