Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

So, I reached "that" point. After few hundreds of gameplay with vanilla and dlc, and thousands with all sorts of mods, I want to change Skyrim into a sex-thingy. What are must have mods for this?

Depends on what you want. Slaverunreloaded offers an over time, all encompassing slavery-sex quest but it's long and gives you a great deal of freedom to do other stuff while coming back to the main quest line at your leisure.

SD+ offers a pretty simple mini-game sex slave functionality where you're "leashed" to a master you got from being defeated in combat or surrendering (or capture from events in mods like Deviously Cursed loot, defeat, Deviously enslaved or deviously helpless). 

Maria's Prostitution offers an extensive mini-game forced prostitution functionality but it's pretty buggy so I'd only play with it on new games. 

Captured Dreams if you like bondage mods, Cursed Loot if you like event based traps that go off and put your PC in compromising situations. 

Deviously Enslaved is a great framework that works with all the above. 

And Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair). It's one of the best put together sex quest- mods on Sexlabs. 

So, I was wondering if there was a mod that will make the clothes you drop actually behave like clothes with proper physics. What I mean is when I drop, say a pare of panties, its shaped to my body and just rolls around like that, its not too immersive. Is there a mod where in this case the panties would collapse(?) and pretty much just act like real clothes would (without structure).

So, I was wondering if there was a mod that will make the clothes you drop actually behave like clothes with proper physics. What I mean is when I drop, say a pare of panties, its shaped to my body and just rolls around like that, its not too immersive. Is there a mod where in this case the panties would collapse(?) and pretty much just act like real clothes would (without structure).

Nope. Those are really expensive cloth physics interactions right there. They could be simulated with a bone structure, but that requires rigging a bone structure for a pair of panties. Ain't nobody got time for that.

(Plus, it wouldn't even look very good. I've heard -- don't quote me on this -- that the collision resolution in Skyrim is 3cm. As panties are >1cm in thickness, tha's terrible right there.)

Can anybody help me find a working download link for this armor? There apparently was a CBBE + HDT version which I'd really like, but now it seems that the download link for it has been removed for whatever reason. This is the Wicca Hunter armor.

Wicca_Hunter_Outfit_SeveNBase_20.jpg

;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1017624

Yeah, I know that exists thanks. But that conversion requires the original mod, which has disappeared from the face of the earth. I need the original mod for the conversion to work.

I am also looking for this armor. I have the HDT bodyslide for it but not the mod itself. Its disappeared from the web... Anyone have it?

I've googled few minutes and found this armor pack:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4337514-1-1.html

Link for pack on MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#!kk9hBL6L!Vc4-NRHy2iBFFt5IDPaofsFxOxhLRx2fzLj3TSYBruw

There are some screenshot of some armors, including this one. 

Wow, nice find, Ninja D! Thats like discovering the needle in a haystck! Thanks. And there are some nice looking armors in that... Fantastic!

I have one more thing Im looking for to make my merged armor pack complete. Ars Magicka. 

EDIT: Finally found it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/69fgb83xdbdckv4/aod+dianqing+armor-bbp.7z   This seems to be an earlier Mesh and Texture that doesnt have the transparency or the 3 colors of the other two DL's that are S7B and CHSBHC versions. I dont have the bodyslide for those, but Im gonna look as Ars Magika is hard to find, but this armor also goes by Dianqing BBP...

Ahhh, found the latest version complete with bodyslide here: http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-4216  OOPS! Spoke too soon. The Bodyslide for this download includes the versions for UNP and UNPBO. It DOES NOT WORK for the SeveNBase or the CHSBHC versions which use different Texture paths that the NIF files dont point to. I tried fiddling with the texture names to swap them but it doesnt work well.  

So Im still looking for the Bodyslide for the Ars Magicka/Dianqing Armor for CHSBHC and SeveNBase versions. Anyone know if someone made one?

Ars_Magika_SeveNBase_2a.jpg

looking for a mod that increase teh number of wildlife animals (deer,elk,etc).

i found a few at the nexus but im not sure if they're compatible with More Nasty Critters.

They maybe have animation but not dick.

More Nasty Critters have compatibility with Immersive creatures and Skymomod 1.3.

This is good

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57413/?, but don't have patch to MNC.

So I have been trying to look through the very few revealing male armours out there. The ones I have found are too revealing for my taste, I'm looking for something that exposes things like most of the chest, some of the arm and some of the legs. I would really like to be able to play Skyrim with my characters with revealing armour, but not so revealing that it has the penis hanging out, and ones that cover you up so it looks at least somewhat protective. I'd very much like this for all armour types, but the issue I am finding with the ones that are there, they have the penis out (which I don't want) and/or they are exactly the same and are pretty much just underwear. There's nothing to tell any of them apart whatsoever.

It would be nice if you could also tell the difference between each armour. For example, one mod changes all of the mage robes, arch-mage robes and guard armour all to the exact same thing with no variation which is horrible in my humble opinion.

If anyone finds any such mods that reveal what I have written about but also don't show the penis or loads and loads of body. Please, please, PLEASE link it below. If there aren't any out there, it would be nice if someone, or some people could make such armours, there's also a serious lack of original ones like this in comparison to the female armours. If you've read this far thanks, I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Tarzan style loincloth(s)  for a Tropical Skyrim playthrough, does such a thing exist?

Is the Wild Huntress outfit close enough?

It's a start, thanks.

I also found this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71439/?

The skirt (rather amusingly misspelled in game) is closer to what I'm looking for. However, it has no armor rating and I get the "you're naked!" in game while wearing it. And of course, it's not an animal print.

It was a long shot, I know, but thanks anyway.