Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Somewhat new to this stuff, so sorry if this is a stupid question - is there a mod that allows you to have topless and/or bottomless versions of vanilla (or, if possible, Immersive Armors) armor types? Something that works with CBBE and bodyslide, preferably?

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide has pieces of armor which can be modified to be topless or bottomless via the Bodyslide zapping feature.

Are there any incest focused mods? :P

There was Forbidden Fruit but there really isn't much difference between adult siblings or off-spring so such mods tend not to be well maintained on any sites where lolicon or shotacon elements are frowned upon.

There is still Further Lover's Comfort which allows incest between siblings,parents and off-spring so long as they are adults.

That says it all!  ;)

Incest mods?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69979-incest-mods/

hi all! are there mods out there for a foot fetish/kink? i can't seem to find any related, help would be appreciated!! :D

There's a SLAL pack called Feet lovers by mojito, that will give you at least some animations. I don't know of a real mod with this topic though :(

thanks! i found it, but how do i activate these? i know about matchmaker but the anim is usually random and not the feet one? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/  Start an animation with any mod, like SLEN, then pressing a key you have several options like choosing animation tag, or typing in the animation you want.

What hair mod is this?

Edit: Found it! Went through 600 hairstyles haha.

Could you please enlighten us, because the hairstyle really is nice!

It was in KS hairdos, #30. I started from the back where the Apachii styles were, how was I supposed to know!

It is not in KS Hairdos, It is in the SG Hair Pack 268 and is called *bfly41*  ;)

What hair mod is this?

Edit: Found it! Went through 600 hairstyles haha.

Could you please enlighten us, because the hairstyle really is nice!

It was in KS hairdos, #30. I started from the back where the Apachii styles were, how was I supposed to know!

It is not in KS Hairdos, It is in the SG Hair Pack 268 and is called *bfly41*  ;)

You're right! I had just come back to correct that, it was number 30 in SGHairpackAIO bfly41

There was a loading screen mod that had images of Orcs having their way with women in like a tavern and other places. It looked like images from Daz 3d I have been racking what's left of my brain and I cannot find it no matter how much I search. I'm using all the Sextreme loading screens but I want more variety lol sounds dumb I know. ^_^