Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hello everyone, im not sure if its right topic but, i have little request about not exacly finding but more about setting of mods.

I want to make skyrim harsh unforgivable place but not bdsm hell. For instance i want slavery right, but not being fucked 500 times every day. And something less with devices, i mean bounds and stuff is fine but every time ebony armbinder, rly?

I would realy want to set everything with devious device to do kinda light version of it that would let be punished by defeat by slavery doing errands, even fucked but not 500 times.

Well, and of course Prison overhaul on top of that.

Im using frostfall so i want this to be ''plausible'' to survive, or next to impossible but still kinda possible. Any suggestions how i can achive something like that?

i'm searching for a mod where the enemy gets stronger when they rape you / you get weaker when they rape you.

for example: you're walking around in the beautiful world of skyrim and then out of nowhere a random rogue lady surprises you and decided to rape you, everytime she rapes you, she gets stronger and stronger and you weaker and weaker.

is there any mod out there that handles this, aggressor gets stronger and victim gets weaker?

is there something that handles bandits behavior? like normaly they just attack you on sight, but i'm looking for something more random, like one approach is: "hey you're an elf, never fucked one, i'll bang the shit out of you now!!" or something like that

Are there any sexlab vanilla armor and clothing replacer mods that automatically switch to partial clothed version of the armor instead of completely nude. Something like what alot of 3d hentai games do. Where it either has it look like the shirt is raised above the boobs or the shirt is unbuttoned open. And the dress is bundled up around the waist or off if its a pants.  Panties are moved to side or around ankles.

http://img100-038.xvideos.com/videos/thumbsll/10/ab/46/10ab463e015c49b9378120ec8d861a3c/10ab463e015c49b9378120ec8d861a3c.3.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=illusion+soft+games&client=ubuntu&hs=rJ2&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCie_rs6bQAhVC9WMKHXsFClEQ_AUICSgC&biw=1536&bih=715#channel=fs&tbm=isch&q=illusionsoft+love+girl+sex+screenshot&imgrc=VWtYadzIpkh2gM%3A

Hi everyone! I'm looking for mod, that adds a jewerly that makes character non-naked. I'm playing with DD-themed mods, so restraints are prevent wearing clothing, but I'm tired of NPC say me it every time. I remember that mod is exists, but can't remember it's name, so asking for help.

Here you go

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1882-wip-warp-rings-of-nude-armorclothes/

Thanks!

Are there any super lightweight and simple prostitution mods? I just want one where my character can proposition NPCs and charge money for it. I've never tried scripting before but if I can't find anything, I guess I could try to make something myself. (No idea how to go about it though.)

TDF Aggressive Prosititution I think.

It's in the list of SexLab plugins.

Anybody know of more female creature animation mods? Or if anybody has maybe made them themselves and wants to share.

Do you mean more female creature animations beyond those included with More Nasty Critters? If so, besides Funnybizness' female creature animations,there are also additional female creature animation as part of the Dragon Animations set.

Dam, those are pretty good. A shame it keeps the male models for horses and wolves though. Any way to work around that?

Gender Horses and Gary's Real Mares can do that for the equines but I don't know of any wolf gender representation enhancers at the present.

Thank you friend, you've been a great help. Hopefully somebody will create said textures for wolves or dogs.

Gender Dogs already provides textures for dogs.

I see the textures are there but I'm guessing there's no female dog animations. Beggers can't be choosers though! Thanks again friend!

Is there any "racial sexism" mod?

Basically something that has either preconfigured races or lets you configure your own. And maybe its everywhere or maybe in certain cities places only. (Such as the racism against Argonians in Windhelm)

And the configured races would then be treated much the same way as female character in some of those Mysogynist/Sexist mods, where they are second class people and mostly just objects of desire or such.

So because of the racism, they aren't worth much, but the male characters still like abusing them, especially as the law won't protect them much, if at all.... if that is a good explanation of the idea.

I could see some places in the Skyrim world see stuff like Khajit or Argonians as "unnatural" and be racist against them, but still be fine with (sexually) abusing them.

Can someone please re-upload file from Baidu somewhere else, please? For some reason I can't correctly download from there, downloading stops on 5-35%, and can't be continued. I've spent over 3 hours in hopeless attempts to get it by myself, but it still refuses to download correctly.

I haven't found any place where I can ask for it, so I'm asking there.

Is there any "racial sexism" mod?

Basically something that has either preconfigured races or lets you configure your own. And maybe its everywhere or maybe in certain cities places only. (Such as the racism against Argonians in Windhelm)

And the configured races would then be treated much the same way as female character in some of those Mysogynist/Sexist mods, where they are second class people and mostly just objects of desire or such.

So because of the racism, they aren't worth much, but the male characters still like abusing them, especially as the law won't protect them much, if at all.... if that is a good explanation of the idea.

I could see some places in the Skyrim world see stuff like Khajit or Argonians as "unnatural" and be racist against them, but still be fine with (sexually) abusing them.

you can try the 'scent of sex' mod. it lets you set the rules for sex. you can specify the victims and attackers along with why and how the attack will initiate. you can also select the locations, where this kind of sexism happen.

Hello everyone! Does anyone know where i can find the HDT Willy for SAM? I remember a few months ago a mod existed where you could actually equip the HDT for the penis and you could craft it at the smithing thing.. but looking for it now, it's nowhere to be found.  I know that floppy SOS exists but it hasn't been working so well for me and i've been getting horrible crashes.. Thanks in advance