HaBAKQ5L.jpg

AsZRP1rw.jpg

YwQ6tHvI.jpg

RsktKP1b.jpg

ZS4pJ3fg.jpg

dHxzETd5.jpg

Today I got lucky and found a room with amazing soft-blue lighting:

enb2017_02_1914_44_40_21.jpg

enb2017_02_1914_19_20_05.jpgenb2017_02_1914_20_14_01.jpgenb2017_02_1914_28_25_84.jpgenb2017_02_1914_31_56_89.jpgenb2017_02_1914_41_08_87.jpgenb2017_02_1914_47_12_36.jpgenb2017_02_1915_10_49_16.jpgenb2017_02_1915_16_11_06.jpgenb2017_02_1915_17_29_94.jpgenb2017_02_1915_18_27_44.jpgenb2017_02_1915_19_42_63.jpgenb2017_02_1915_24_17_57.jpgenb2017_02_1915_26_08_08.jpgenb2017_02_1915_37_40_82.jpgenb2017_02_1915_52_11_56.jpgenb2017_02_1915_57_38_48.jpg

What slavetats do you use guys?

Sorry, I don't know anymore either and can't look it up since I replaced a tattoo of an other mod with the one I use currently. You'd best look through the different tat packs and see if one matches mine. Btw, I offset the position of it, it was originally not on that certain place it is right now.

formal warning on nexus

reason:extremely revealing outfit dodgy.gif

Wow, we see more revealing scenes on prime-time TV nowadays, yet a little cleavage gets you a warning...

Beautiful character, btw.

Thanks smile.png

I want to know for what is the "Adult Sektion"?

This was not the first one and i have a bad suspects,there are many Haters in this comunity,someone create a new account only for hate pm's like "you have stolen this and that one and i show you by the mods",and so on.Really strange.

Therefore i have deleted all my files on nexus.

*sigh* the internet is a stupid place sometimes...

Wow, with hearing all this, and with affairs like with SkyrimGTX, I am not sure whether I should upload an armor I am currently organizing (aka doing the logistics for it getting done by others) at nexusmods or only keep it here.

Lol seriouspermissions openly posts stolen stuff here, why do you think here is any 'safer'. He's also openly posting on nexus as an alt.

Wow, with hearing all this, and with affairs like with SkyrimGTX, I am not sure whether I should upload an armor I am currently organizing (aka doing the logistics for it getting done by others) at nexusmods or only keep it here.

Lol seriouspermissions openly posts stolen stuff here, why do you think here is any 'safer'. He's also openly posting on nexus as an alt.

Not safer, just less bitchy.

This is my original character from when the game was released and here is what she turned into, been playing this character since the beginning Meet my Lady of the long knife Tylora Foresee :3 and her friends from mods i cant remember but jen and adventure. Tylora is ex-dominion conscript who survived the war between the empire and aldmeri she was released from duty, and wears the helmet of a dead friend who was a centurion in the auxiliary unit fortuna, he was her childhood friend in a small mining community in the valen wood heartlands. after the invasion she was conscripted as a levy peltast. Now she is a sell sword willing to fight for gold, booze, and kick high elf butt. she is a half breed dark elf and wood elf. literally took a lot of time in sculpt mode and setting in character creator when it became available.

The armor is yennefer of vengeberg I cant remember who did it I know that I adored Yenenfer and really like her outfit.

post-548818-0-22685000-1487819929_thumb.jpg

post-548818-0-54915400-1487820006_thumb.jpg

I couldn't help myself but to share this inviting gaze of my Orsimer. Sorry for lack of lighting and crappy shadows, gonna redo this one in the future.

NSFW

QShulswG.jpg

Hot orc with a body to die for, a six pack from heaven, and she likes to read! Who could ask for more? I can, please post more.

What normal maps are you using for her muscles, if I may ask? 

I couldn't help myself but to share this inviting gaze of my Orsimer. Sorry for lack of lighting and crappy shadows, gonna redo this one in the future.

NSFW

QShulswG.jpg

Hot orc with a body to die for, a six pack from heaven, and she likes to read! Who could ask for more? I can, please post more.

What normal maps are you using for her muscles, if I may ask? 

I use Graphene Block's 30 normal and specular maps, thanks)

Big thanks @ToastyGoblin for the racemenu presets, wich inspired me to make a female orc for the first time

Meet Arska, fresh arrived in the orc stronghold

YWSlO2oZ.jpg

0Xy4JXvt.jpg

5XMZn08j.jpg

tcsKfoO3.jpg

i haven't changed really much, just the hairstyle, eyecolor and warpaint, so all credit goes to ToastyGoblin for the beautiful orc lady preset. i just wanted to share the pics from my game :) If i should remove them, please say so and i will do it immediatly

Big thanks @ToastyGoblin for the racemenu presets, wich inspired me to make a female orc for the first time

i haven't changed really much, just the hairstyle, eyecolor and warpaint, so all credit goes to ToastyGoblin for the beautiful orc lady preset. i just wanted to share the pics from my game :) If i should remove them, please say so and i will do it immediatly

Remove them??? Remove them???? Are you fucking kidding???? Pics are fantastic and the orc girl is awesome. Don't you dare to remove them :)

Remove them??? Remove them???? Are you fucking kidding???? Pics are fantastic and the orc girl is awesome. Don't you dare to remove them :)

haha, thank you :D i'm glad she is so well received

I changed her hairstyle again, like it better now. Also i added one tatoo and gave her new armor :P

D6O8qfOO.jpg

dv9LXtxl.jpg

Archived