Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Pants or no pants

I guess I'm surprising everyone by saying 'no pants' :P

the daily struggle,want to play Skyrim and can't decide what to wear so i play Horizon zero dawn :D

Same, but playing Breath of the Wild :P

Thank you! I'm open to suggestions if you (or anyone) thinks she is missing something, besides symmetrical armor.

Her armor, or lack thereof, rocks. I have no problem with it. No idea how she's holding that lantern up on her rear end but who cares? Maybe her ass is just that awesome.

As for the rest of her appearance, I actually really enjoy it. She's got a savage kind of look, like a Forsworn, but at the same time she's kind of petite and vulnerable looking, which is a nice contrast. She looks crafty rather than sneaky. It gives me the impression that she's probably some kind of spell caster, probably a Necromancer or some other kind of Conjurer who summons things to do her dirty work for her and protect her, maybe at some cost she's looking to avoid paying someday. On the flip side, she's also wearing an amulet of Stendarr, so maybe she's more about ridding the world of aberrations. Regardless, she looks like she'd be uncomfortable staying inside of a civilized town very long. She's definitely got a barbarian vibe that's pretty cool. 

I'm not sure what kind of improvements you'd look to make. She seems pretty cool to me already. I'd want to keep her decked out in scanty clothes like she is now, keep that air of the savage she's got going on. No silk robes or heavy metal armors for this chick. Of course all of this is just my impressions and opinions. It's up to you what you want to do with her (giggity).

Thank you! I'm open to suggestions if you (or anyone) thinks she is missing something, besides symmetrical armor.

Her armor, or lack thereof, rocks. I have no problem with it. No idea how she's holding that lantern up on her rear end but who cares? Maybe her ass is just that awesome.

As for the rest of her appearance, I actually really enjoy it. She's got a savage kind of look, like a Forsworn, but at the same time she's kind of petite and vulnerable looking, which is a nice contrast. She looks crafty rather than sneaky. It gives me the impression that she's probably some kind of spell caster, probably a Necromancer or some other kind of Conjurer who summons things to do her dirty work for her and protect her, maybe at some cost she's looking to avoid paying someday. On the flip side, she's also wearing an amulet of Stendarr, so maybe she's more about ridding the world of aberrations. Regardless, she looks like she'd be uncomfortable staying inside of a civilized town very long. She's definitely got a barbarian vibe that's pretty cool. 

I'm not sure what kind of improvements you'd look to make. She seems pretty cool to me already. I'd want to keep her decked out in scanty clothes like she is now, keep that air of the savage she's got going on. No silk robes or heavy metal armors for this chick. Of course all of this is just my impressions and opinions. It's up to you what you want to do with her (giggity).

You're spot on with her technique; I actually tried to play her through as a summoner/healer with a spec in Restoration (thank goodness mods out there make that possible) and to make her as "pure" as possible while retaining some hardness and as you said "savagery" in her appearance. But since I also enjoy questing in game, this style of play got boring :/

I'll likely be changing her appearance to reflect the change in her playstyle.

Then I have to think of a name.....    Anyway I appreciate your thoughts, thank you!

You're spot on with her technique; I actually tried to play her through as a summoner/healer with a spec in Restoration (thank goodness mods out there make that possible) and to make her as "pure" as possible while retaining some hardness and as you said "savagery" in her appearance. But since I also enjoy questing in game, this style of play got boring :/

Then I have to think of a name.....    Anyway I appreciate your thoughts, thank you!

If the gameplay got boring, why not just turn her into a follower instead? Have your PC help her out in whatever her quest is. Maybe SHE'S the Dragonborn and you're just Joe Schmo, her loyal meat shield doing all the heavy lifting.

20170307162723_1.jpg20170307163748_1.jpg

Where did you get that version of the King Crusader armor?

I seriously Altered it to fit the Body I use this is only the "Armor_0"  I am working on the "Armor_1" now

& I also seperated most the pieces so I can use them with other armors or make mash-ups.

I seriously Altered it to fit the Body I use this is only the "Armor_0"  I am working on the "Armor_1" now

& I also seperated most the pieces so I can use them with other armors or make mash-ups.

Will you ever release it cause i am totally entranced by how beautiful it looks.

Will you ever release it cause i am totally entranced by how beautiful it looks.

I still have alot of testing to do & little fixes here & there but if I can get approval for a release then sure I'll release it but we shall see.. :D

Just FYI it's being fitted for the "Demon fet" body.

I still have alot of testing to do & little fixes here & there but if I can get approval for a release then sure I'll release it but we shall see.. :D

Just FYI it's being fitted for the "Demon fet" body.

I really hope you get permission to release it :) I'm also totally aware it'll be for the Demon Fet body and i'll still use it :D probably convert a few pieces to fit if i need to.

Another classic armor that I felt deserved some slooty mashup attention. Folks well acquainted with it will be able to see that I've made some quite big alterations, whether for better or worse is up for debate I guess ;)

SkyrimSE%202017-03-08%2019-48-04.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-03-08%2019-38-57.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-03-08%2018-31-18.jpg

SkyrimSE%202017-03-09%2001-25-16.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-03-09%2001-33-51.jpgSkyrimSE%202017-03-09%2001-08-31.jpg

Still Tweaking... This time taking on a full brute-warrior spec  :s 

20170307231136_1.jpg

If the gameplay got boring, why not just turn her into a follower instead? Have your PC help her out in whatever her quest is. Maybe SHE'S the Dragonborn and you're just Joe Schmo, her loyal meat shield doing all the heavy lifting.

I'd love to turn some of my PC's into followers but never had the time or patience to figure out how :/

20170307231136_1.jpg

I'd love to turn some of my PC's into followers but never had the time or patience to figure out how :/

Beautiful character.  What hair is that, and where can I get it?

20170307231136_1.jpg

Beautiful character.  What hair is that, and where can I get it?

Thank you, she was a lot of fun to work on.

As for the hair, it's Apachii Hair on the nexus, but its the extended version in the optional downloads with about 30 extra hairstyles.

However I used the creation kit to modify the braids and combine them with a mohawk from vanilla hairstyles. So it's technically a custom hairstyle.

Archived