Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Another screenshots set of my latest characters; as usual, hope you like it.

NSFW content

***Real Girls Realistic Body texture with some custom works on areola area using texture blender***

32398514435_77a7059426_o.jpg

Damn, she's amazing! Which texture did you use to blend? Also are you using Real Girls v5 or v6?

NSFW content

***Real Girls Realistic Body texture with some custom works on areola area using texture blender***

Damn, she's amazing! Which texture did you use to blend? Also are you using Real Girls v5 or v6?

Real Girls V6, I brightened the tone by using Photoshop. You can get the nipple texture part from here:Body Options

Thank you for your compliment.

Soooo, i stepped from a gtx750ti up to a gtx 1060 6gb, so i could get some graphic updates (skyrim hd and smim) and also changed my enb from RealLike to TrueVision. I'm pretty happy with the results and wanted to share some quick shots :)

NSSStmRr.jpg

tfsaI2OW.jpg

EgiLrsN5.jpg

j4inCEmn.jpg

iPXjLd6L.jpg

GIPX3z1J.jpg

pvKKoLFq.jpg

so much more details now, i love it!!!!  :heart:  

Pics, some nsfw, care.

csQVvSia.jpg

UeCz06Ut.jpg

8ZZxDuaB.jpg

WnCfe1zt.jpg

BYlonarr.jpg

uiPt6biG.jpg

VmCrlbNA.jpg

68s1tWs2.jpg

Ggs8aqw8.jpg

gY2DC1cN.jpg

The third one is taken in aether suite, right? How do you get to this specific place?

Indeed, it's the main street/lobby in Knox. Type "coc knoxgreenemperorward".

tyvm

NSFW content

Real Girls V6, I brightened the tone by using Photoshop. You can get the nipple texture part from here:Body Options

Thank you for your compliment.

Perfect! I never like the nipples on the v6 real girls and body options will finally get me some ones that I actually like.

Hm, what body are you using, I don't recognize it as any of the popular ones. Using a custom preset?

Damn, at this point I just have to ask you for everything, might as well, Haha!

Body meshes, textures, :angel:

Beautiful.

Here's more of her, brightened the textures a little bit, new hairstyle. Also I found the firekeeper_XN floating around. Its.... nice :heart:

Wish we had the full robes through, that would be pretty awesome.

post-48180-0-91716300-1486791696_thumb.pngpost-48180-0-43910500-1486791721_thumb.pngpost-48180-0-67459300-1486791708_thumb.png

post-48180-0-86701900-1486791740_thumb.pngpost-48180-0-74265400-1486791730_thumb.png

Also, when i zoomed into the eye textures I noticed that the eyedesert.dds texturs from eyes of beauty had freaking red streaks for no reason that totally triggered me. Had to go into photoshop and fix it. No more red dots.

Then I cleaned up some of the blemishes on the face texture.

Archived