Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

formal warning on nexus

reason:extremely revealing outfit :dodgy:

Wow, we see more revealing scenes on prime-time TV nowadays, yet a little cleavage gets you a warning...

Beautiful character, btw.

I want to know for what is the "Adult Sektion"?

This was not the first one and i have a bad suspects,there are many Haters in this comunity,someone create a new account only for hate pm's like "you have stolen this and that one and i show you by the mods",and so on.Really strange.

Therefore i have deleted all my files on nexus.

This was not the first one and i have a bad suspects,there are many Haters in this comunity,someone create a new account only for hate pm's like "you have stolen this and that one and i show you by the mods",and so on.Really strange.

Therefore i have deleted all my files on nexus.

Nexus user base is a cesspool. One should use it only for downloading files, before they get taken down and refrain from dealing with most of it's users. 

formal warning on nexus

Wow, we see more revealing scenes on prime-time TV nowadays, yet a little cleavage gets you a warning...

Nexus is kinda hypocrite in that aspect. On the one side, they host tons of NSFW mods and their respective pics and on the other hand all nudity is banned. Why even bother to add a "Is there adult-only content in this image" option if any nakedness is banned anyway  :dodgy:

formal warning on nexus

Nexus is kinda hypocrite in that aspect. On the one side, they host tons of NSFW mods and their respective pics and on the other hand all nudity is banned. Why even bother to add a "Is there adult-only content in this image" option if any nakedness is banned anyway  :dodgy:

That are Users they point to the images (if you not one of her autobots "friends") and if they know you share nothing with them,i don't think Nexusmods looks every day about nudity.There are way more skimpy outfits in the adult sektion.

Years ago were still really nice people there and they left the Nexus about this reasons but what now became from this society is really sad and this has nothing to do with my warnings.

Sadly i have my pm's deleted,you wont believe it whats going on there.

Well back in the day the Nexus image section was spammed with nude pics all day every day. I guess that's why they banned such pictures from the site but not mods that include nudity or sexual content, the latter is something not everybody can do, whereas it is very simple to just undress a character and hitting the print screen, which was everything the Nexus screenshot section ever was at that point.

They've been getting increasingly more aggressive with their stance on what counts as nudity and what doesn't because users were trying really hard to push the boundaries of this then new rule, leading to the awkward scenario you have now.

formal warning on nexus

That are Users they point to the images (if you not one of her autobots "friends") and if they know you share nothing with them,i don't think Nexusmods looks every day about nudity.There are way more skimpy outfits in the adult sektion.

Years ago were still really nice people there and they left the Nexus about this reasons but what now became from this society is really sad and this has nothing to do with my warnings.

Sadly i have my pm's deleted,you wont believe it whats going on there.

Well back in the day the Nexus image section was spammed with nude pics all day every day. I guess that's why they banned such pictures from the site but not mods that include nudity or sexual content, the latter is something not everybody can do, whereas it is very simple to just undress a character and hitting the print screen, which was everything the Nexus screenshot section ever was at that point.

They've been getting increasingly more aggressive with their stance on what counts as nudity and what doesn't because users were trying really hard to push the boundaries of this then new rule, leading to the awkward scenario you have now.

They apparently even went full CSI into investigating nudity.

These of my pictures got removed because "she was fully exposed" and had no underwear (which she didn't tbh, but how'd they know?).

enb2017_02_1914_18_47_74.jpgenb2017_02_1914_21_13_48.jpgenb2017_02_1914_21_40_29.jpg

They apparently even went full CSI into investigating nudity.

These of my pictures got removed because "she was fully exposed" and had no underwear (which she didn't tbh, but how'd they know?).

Well you can kinda guess that the shadow is used for convenient censoring. Anyway I wouldn't bother with the image section of Nexus, they overdid it with that rule to the point where it doesn't make sense anymore. The original meaning, to stop the flood of low quality fap baits, isn't releveant anymore and now the rule is enforced for the sake of enforcing it. It was a downwoard spiral of users trying to circumvent this ban and moderators trying to prevent that.

My game seems to run a bit better nowadays, though I barely have time to play it anymore... go figure, lol!!! These days i'm using a modified UNP HDT body and I ditched the HDT Vag for the basic FSC skin one... Goose bumps, of course :P! My Jennie actually looks pretty good with just those changes... Once again, go figure!!!  ANYWAYS... Some more of my (non) Beastess to pollute this page... JK, she isn't that bad, at least I don't think so.

post-25993-0-83896900-1487585800_thumb.png

post-25993-0-55346700-1487585875_thumb.png

post-25993-0-46309300-1487585906_thumb.png

post-25993-0-61533800-1487585939_thumb.png

post-25993-0-13210900-1487585963_thumb.png

post-25993-0-84055200-1487585988_thumb.png

post-25993-0-59942900-1487586020_thumb.png

post-25993-0-68605200-1487586058_thumb.png

Jennie may not be a Beastess anymore but, she still enjoys showing skin...LOTS OF SKIN!!!... So, these are NSFW!!! but you can enjoy them any where else :D

Have a good day LL

My game seems to run a bit better nowadays, though I barely have time to play it anymore... go figure, lol!!! These days i'm using a modified UNP HDT body and I ditched the HDT Vag for the basic FSC skin one... Goose bumps, of course :P! My Jennie actually looks pretty good with just those changes... Once again, go figure!!!  ANYWAYS... Some more of my (non) Beastess to pollute this page... JK, she isn't that bad, at least I don't think so.

my favorite one is the forth one. Although, you did a good job with all pics. :)

my favorite one is the forth one. Although, you did a good job with all pics. :)

Thanks man... the fourth one is actually my favorite one as well, It's set as my desktop at the present time.

And a little something for you :D

post-25993-0-03479000-1487587026_thumb.pngpost-25993-0-78132900-1487587136_thumb.png

Archived