Premise: this is a Google-translation

Hello. :smile: And I apologize: I'm not an expert on this matter and this type of loading. :cold_sweat:

I have to download this: SexLab Animation Loader 1.5, but when I click on "Download" I see 5 files:

SLAnimLoader-1.1.7z  28.01 kB

SLAnimLoader-1.2.7z  28.74 kB

SLAnimLoader-1.3.7z  29.93 kB

SLAnimLoader-1.4.7z  30.61 kB

SLAnimLoader-1.5.7z  30.58 kB

Which one should I download? The 1st? The 2nd? ... All?
I'm a little bewildered by this. I am used to easy and direct download with NMM.

And, also: 

Skyrim SexLab (SSL) v1.62
_SexLab_v162_FULL_157 B
_SexLab_v161_to_v162_PATCH_ 157 B
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z 68.4 MB
SexLab_v161_TO_v162_PATCH.zip

This problem also affects other complementary files: JContainers

dev_resources.zip 295.7 kB

[Optional] JContainers safeguard.zip 4.97 kB, 

JContainers.3.2.6.zip 5.19 MB

And, later, the packs.

Example: Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded 3a
SLA Anub Human 3a.7z 3.89 MB,

SLAL Anub Human 2a.7z 2.75 MB,

SLAL Anub Creature 2a.7z 5.98 MB,

SLALAnimObj.esp 2.54 kB, SLAL

Anub Creature 3.b.7z .
I know that for you it's simple and obvious, but for me it's confusing.
I apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for any reply. :smile:

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

SLAnimLoader-1.5.7z  30.58 kB

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z 68.4 MB

JContainers.3.2.6.zip 5.19 MB

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-reborn-updated-822018/

Very well, thank you! And congratulations for your creativity: I'm not so imaginative.
I hope,  with your indications, to be able to make this SLAL work!
And, as for the Anub pack, and wanting to interact only with humans, I can download only the file:
Anub Human 12.2017.7z 32.49 MB?
(maybe then I add other files ...).
Meanwhile, I have to try: I do not even know how to trigger the erotic relationship ...
So far I've only installed SoS ...
Until next time!

4 hours ago, Bertoldo said:

as for the Anub pack, and wanting to interact only with humans, I can download only the file:
Anub Human 12.2017.7z 32.49 MB?
(maybe then I add other files ...).
Meanwhile, I have to try: I do not even know how to trigger the erotic relationship ...

if you only want human animations then only download "Anub Human 12.2017.7z 32.49 MB"

this is the fastest way to start animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

but there are other mods like "Defeat", "Radiant Prostitution" and "Follow me for Sex" that can start animations in other ways

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/110-combat-sex/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/111-dialog-sex/

Hello all,

I am seeing dildo masturbation animations playing, but no dildo in the hands of the actor.  I have a mod that lets you use horker tusks, smooth soul gem, and a bottle...but they still do not show during animation.  Am I missing something?

12 minutes ago, 332qman said:

Hello all,

I am seeing dildo masturbation animations playing, but no dildo in the hands of the actor.  I have a mod that lets you use horker tusks, smooth soul gem, and a bottle...but they still do not show during animation.  Am I missing something?

Yes.  there is an ESP which came with the pack and provides the objects used by those animations and you must not have enabled that esp.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if you only want human animations then only download "Anub Human 12.2017.7z 32.49 MB"

this is the fastest way to start animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

but there are other mods like "Defeat", "Radiant Prostitution" and "Follow me for Sex" that can start animations in other ways

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/110-combat-sex/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/111-dialog-sex/

Many thanks, now I should have all the necessary information ... I hope ...
I just have to organize and apply everything with order and calm, trying to understand what I do.
I will light a candle for Sanguine, and I will hope for the best. :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for noob question, but anyone have any idea what am I doing wrong that I have some animations as "registered = false" no matter what I do? I enable and register them, I reapply JSON settings, I rebuild animation registry (even in Sexlab MCM itself), I do everything I can think of, but I simply can't get them to work. I'm running FNIS with 12k anim limit, which tells me I have  some 8k animations for 40-some mods successfully included (character) together with  some 4k animations for about 10 mods and 40 creatures. Does that mean I'm over the limit or does this mean that out of the 8k anims there are 4k that are from 10 mods and 40 creatures?

5 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I apologize for noob question, but anyone have any idea what am I doing wrong that I have some animations as "registered = false" no matter what I do? I enable and register them, I reapply JSON settings, I rebuild animation registry (even in Sexlab MCM itself), I do everything I can think of, but I simply can't get them to work. I'm running FNIS with 12k anim limit, which tells me I have  some 8k animations for 40-some mods successfully included (character) together with  some 4k animations for about 10 mods and 40 creatures. Does that mean I'm over the limit or does this mean that out of the 8k anims there are 4k that are from 10 mods and 40 creatures?

SexLab's limit is not the same thing as the FNIS limit.

click on "count animations" in SLAL, don't let any numbers go past 500.

• 4 weeks later...

Until now I continue some Free releases..
Removing me from the list give me more and more the reason to really put ALL behind a paywall and give nothing anymore..
If it's what you really want you are going to be well served with a paywall and see what is a true paywall..

Fun time! :tounge_wink:

And the "two gone" are those who made the best animations quality btw...

4 hours ago, komotor said:

Removing me from the list give me more and more the reason to really put ALL behind a paywall and give nothing anymore..

i don't care what you do, i only advertise modders that freely upload and host everything on LoversLab, that means no withheld files and/or 3rd party file hosting allowed.

so you and some others have not been on MY list for some time now (AnubiSs2167 on the other hand keeps flip flopping on and back off.)

And the "two gone" are those who made the best animations quality btw...

no, it's at least 4 gone (if you include the ones that never got uploaded to LL in the first place), and that's subjective, Eg: i find yours to be too complicated for practical game usage and sometimes even lore unfriendly.

If it's what you really want you are going to be well served with a paywall and see what is a true paywall..

Fun time! :tounge_wink:

If you really think that's the right thing to do, please leave. I'm not joking or being sarcastic, honestly. If you want to leave and put any further content you create behind a paywall, by all means go ahead. But then leave LL.

You either post all your content publicly for free, or you don't; no more options. If it's the former, great, thank you very much for your contributions to the community. If it's the latter, then fair enough, that's your choice; but stop leeching on LL's bandwith and take your paywalled stuff elsewhere. That, or give something like 50% of your profits to LL as payment for the advertisement space, just like any of the companies whose adds are shown here pay LL to have them shown.

To be honest, what I dislike the most about the way you handle this is not the fact that you put your stuff behind a paywall (personally I think it is a jerk move, but it's your content so it's entirely up to you to do it), but rather that you think you have the right to openly advertise your paywalled stuff in a community that explicitly forbides paywalled stuff (see rule #13), and even go so far as to talk down to people and blatantly demand more money for your stuff. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2015 at 11:20 PM, rydin said:

PACKS

Below is a list of current packs which are available on the forum. It is important to note that it is down to the user to decide which packs they use, the reasons they use them and take responsiblity for any results. I cannot advise you which is the best packs to use. If more than one person makes a pack, it is the users responsibility to decide which is best. Please try and not flood the support forum with questions of "what is the best pack(s) to use."

Please ensure you read the instructions of each individual pack as they may have additional requirements.

please create all wanted list for (Extreem) sex lab please_For New Adult User__Sorry My Bad English__Thanks=Rydin

• 3 weeks later...

hi, sorry to be a pain to anyone who reads this but does anyone know how to fix the error i keep getting, tried every possible combination for the source but it keeps saying the same error. Starting to give up now because everything i have tried hasn't seemed to work. i have tried what the guide says for no animation errors but still nothing.

Spoiler

my animations are called (hkx) files

mevzzy_anal_A1_S1.hkx

mevzzy_anal_A2_S1.hkx

image.thumb.png.30c5d9efedb3998d24d3a2fd2448269b.png

image.thumb.png.96ade755ec3614896700fbea50c05814.png

image.thumb.png.89dbb29832ba9776db754a48afe1149d.png

1 hour ago, TMcad3rs said:

hi, sorry to be a pain to anyone who reads this but does anyone know how to fix the error i keep getting, tried every possible combination for the source but it keeps saying the same error. Starting to give up now because everything i have tried hasn't seemed to work. i have tried what the guide says for no animation errors but still nothing.

Reveal hidden contents

your running it from the wrong folder, the pyw file should be in Data\SLAnims

31 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I assume your folder structure is wrong.

Are the hkx files in the meshes\actors\character\animations\mevzzy?

Im sure its wrong some how but i don't know what Iv'e done wrong, i got the hkx files in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\mevzzy's anims .

I have set the txt file up also to that directory with the names also but now the generator isn't even seeing the hkx files at all so I'm complete confused.

am i suppose to but the txt file in with the hkx files? i have them in the data with the slanim source so i don't know if that's right.

thanks for the help,

Spoiler

image.png.0e4e64867c29d2a93a048161cfb4d428.pngimage.thumb.png.194d25f1b30173183312961eacd6bd4c.png

19 minutes ago, TMcad3rs said:

Im sure its wrong some how but i don't know what Iv'e done wrong, i got the hkx files in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\mevzzy's anims .

I have set the txt file up also to that directory with the names also but now the generator isn't even seeing the hkx files at all so I'm complete confused.

am i suppose to but the txt file in with the hkx files? i have them in the data with the slanim source so i don't know if that's right.

thanks for the help,

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0e4e64867c29d2a93a048161cfb4d428.pngimage.thumb.png.194d25f1b30173183312961eacd6bd4c.png

Found the problem.
The names of your animation files are completely wrong.

According to the guide I followed (You should to if you're new to animating and SLAL packs)

In your text file, animd_id_prefix is "mevzzy"

That would make your animation name "mevzzymevzzy_anal"

(I recommend changing anim_id_prefix to "mevzzy_", so it's easier to read names ?)

I can explain this further, but the guide explains it in more detail than I can provide.

In short, try renaming "FNIS_MEVZZYAnims_Character1" to "mevzzymevzzy_anal_a1_s1"

and FNIS_MEVZZYAnims_Character2" to "mevzzymevzzy_anal_a2_s1"

It should work.

Again, you should follow said guide, it explains how to properly name your animations, where to put them, how to set up the .txt file, etc.
Basically how to create your SLAL pack from scratch all the way up to packing it so you can release it as a mod.

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Found the problem.
The names of your animation files are completely wrong.

According to the guide I followed (You should to if you're new to animating and SLAL packs)

In your text file, animd_id_prefix is "mevzzy"

That would make your animation name "mevzzymevzzy_anal"

(I recommend changing anim_id_prefix to "mevzzy_", so it's easier to read names ?)

I can explain this further, but the guide explains it in more detail than I can provide.

In short, try renaming "FNIS_MEVZZYAnims_Character1" to "mevzzymevzzy_anal_a1_s1"

and FNIS_MEVZZYAnims_Character2" to "mevzzymevzzy_anal_a2_s1"

It should work.

Again, you should follow said guide, it explains how to properly name your animations, where to put them, how to set up the .txt file, etc.
Basically how to create your SLAL pack from scratch all the way up to packing it so you can release it as a mod.

thank you, it should work now just gotta sort out this problem lol

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d9e790660fb8c55ce04a277bc1d85d05.pngimage.png.c2fb5bfbcccc6f60f96ee91d791a7800.png