• 2 weeks later...

Essentially you need to go into the text file located in the SLAnims->Source, will have a name probably the same as the mod title. In the document you there are scripts for each animation in the pack, you want to find the ones you want to remove and...remove them. These will look something like this:

Animation(
    id="LoversStand",
    name="Lovers Stand",
    tags="Sex,Vaginal,MF,Standing,Doggy,Doggystyle,Behind,Loving",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
)

You want to remove everything from the Animation( to the end parenthesis.

Then, after doing this you want to use the SLAnimGenerate tool located in the SLAL mod (SLAnimLoader->SLAnims->SLAnimateGenerate.pyw), which requires you to download python for it to run. I copied the application into the SLAnims folder of the pack I'm editing, and assuming you just deleted the correct animation text, in the top window it should just say (NEEDS BUILD) next to the pack name. If something's wrong then there will be a big error message there instead. Assuming it says (NEEDS BUILD), then select the "Build Category" button.

Lastly, you want to use the GenerateFNISforModders tool in the FNIS mod, using that app you want to find the FNIS List file located in the pack (meshes->actors->character->animations->"Pack name"->FNIS_"Pack Name"_List). If that is successful then you should be done and the pack just won't have those animations anymore.

Again I am just learning this myself so there could be a better way, but I believe this works, I'm also probably not going to be a huge help if there are any errors, although I do recommend launching the FNIS app outside of MO, as it created errors for me otherwise.

Is this really all? I don't need to find the appropriate .hkx files and delete them too?

Essentially you need to go into the text file located in the SLAnims->Source, will have a name probably the same as the mod title. In the document you there are scripts for each animation in the pack, you want to find the ones you want to remove and...remove them. These will look something like this:

Animation(
    id="LoversStand",
    name="Lovers Stand",
    tags="Sex,Vaginal,MF,Standing,Doggy,Doggystyle,Behind,Loving",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
)

You want to remove everything from the Animation( to the end parenthesis.

Then, after doing this you want to use the SLAnimGenerate tool located in the SLAL mod (SLAnimLoader->SLAnims->SLAnimateGenerate.pyw), which requires you to download python for it to run. I copied the application into the SLAnims folder of the pack I'm editing, and assuming you just deleted the correct animation text, in the top window it should just say (NEEDS BUILD) next to the pack name. If something's wrong then there will be a big error message there instead. Assuming it says (NEEDS BUILD), then select the "Build Category" button.

Lastly, you want to use the GenerateFNISforModders tool in the FNIS mod, using that app you want to find the FNIS List file located in the pack (meshes->actors->character->animations->"Pack name"->FNIS_"Pack Name"_List). If that is successful then you should be done and the pack just won't have those animations anymore.

Again I am just learning this myself so there could be a better way, but I believe this works, I'm also probably not going to be a huge help if there are any errors, although I do recommend launching the FNIS app outside of MO, as it created errors for me otherwise.

Is this really all? I don't need to find the appropriate .hkx files and delete them too?

Nope, you can, but there's no need to, as the list file you create with these steps determines what animations are installed. This is the same reason why just deleting .hkx files won't lower animation count.

Hey Rydin, in the interest of people creating their personal SLAL packs, have you considered making a template pack for beginners to start with? Your guide worked great for me, but having a pre-made folder path, default names and maybe one of your animations for an example. It might lower the bar for entry for others, as I think the concept in general is still a little daunting.

Hey Rydin, in the interest of people creating their personal SLAL packs, have you considered making a template pack for beginners to start with? Your guide worked great for me, but having a pre-made folder path, default names and maybe one of your animations for an example. It might lower the bar for entry for others, as I think the concept in general is still a little daunting.

I think there is an example in the download for the SLAL mod? If not I'll see if I can do it sometime. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I packed up Dayelet's female werewolf animations. I recommend Sexlab werewolves if you're going to use this as a male player or Moonlight Tales as a female. The only issues I've run into so far are that the first stage of the blowjob repeats itself and there are some minor clipping issues, but all four positions work perfectly. I may do the Flame Atronachs next unless someone else has already done them.

attachicon.gifDayletes Female Werewolf Animations.7z

I get a warning in FNIS for Users thingy.

It says there's no Behavior Data :(

Meh. I need to go back and update that file sometime. Anyway, attached are the behavior files. The FNIS_Dayelyte_Behavior.hkx file goes into the \meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder and the FNIS_Dayelyte_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx goes into the meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors folder.

Werewolf.7z

Meh. I need to go back and update that file sometime. Anyway, attached are the behavior files. The FNIS_Dayelyte_Behavior.hkx file goes into the \meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder and the FNIS_Dayelyte_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx goes into the meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors folder.

attachicon.gifWerewolf.7z

Thank you so much for your fast reply. FNIS does not give me a warning anymore.

But.... there's still something wrong with the animations.

First, the only animation that i can find in MCM (or whatever it's called), is the missionary position.

The problem is, it always looks like this:

Step 1

post-507191-0-49086400-1472112787_thumb.jpg

Step 2

post-507191-0-15642600-1472112806_thumb.jpg

Step 3

post-507191-0-20305300-1472112819_thumb.jpg

Step 4

post-507191-0-66983700-1472112832_thumb.jpg

I tried to fix that in with SexLab Settings, but i guess, theres no slider for turning a character, so i only could fix Step 4.

Is it only on my end, or does anyone else have this Problem?

Evacuation has two new human doggy anims, check my sig link for DL.  They align reasonably well.

Can i get all Leito's animations with SLAL packs yet or there's still the need for NSAP for a few missing ones?

...at first I thought you needed NSAP but upon closer reflection I have no idea.  Hmm.

Edit - From my quick searching abouts the answer is no. Even from Leito's own SLAL page a requirement is NSAP (thinking of the animobj, maybe).

So...we have Leito's own SLAL pack which includes:

Anal Doggy
Anal Doggy 2
Anal Missionary
Anal Missionary 2
Anal Powerbomb
Anal Reverse Cowgirl

Bj 1
Bj 2
Bj 3

Cowgirl
Cowgirl 2
Doggy
Doggy 2
Lotus
Missionary
Missionary 2
Reverse Cowgirl
Spooning

XCross Doggy
XCross Standing

Pillory Doggy

Giant/Lurker Anal Reverse Cowgirl
Giant/Lurker Carry
Giant/Lurker Cowgirl
Giant/Lurker Oral
Giant/Lurker Nonconsensual Carry

Riek Blowjob
Riek Cowgirl
Riek Cowgirl 2
Riek Doggy
Riek Doggy 2
Riek Missionary
Riek Missionary 2
Riek Throne Blowjob
Riek Throne Reverse Cowgirl

From my Leito SLAL pack we have:

Bed 69

Bed Anal Doggy

Bed Anal Reverse Cowgirl

Bed Cowgirl

Bed Doggy

Bed Footjob Missionary

Bed Missionary

I think the newest version of Sexlab acutally included some Leito anims:

the below are listed in Sexlab anim registry without NSAP:

Leito Missionary

Leito Missionary 2

Leito Cowgirl

Leito Reverse Cowgirl

Leito Doggystyle

Leito Doggystyle Anal

Leito Blowjob

Leito Cunnilingus

Leito Kissing

Leito Spooning

Leito Footjob 1

Leito Footjob 2

Leito Footjob 3

Leito Female Masturbation

(Dog) LeitoDogAnal

(Dog) LeitoDogCunni

(Dog) LeitoDogMission

(Dog) LeitoDogMFC2

(Dog) LeitoDogBJ

(Dog) LeitoDogDoggy

(Dog) LeitoDogMFC

(Dog) LeitoDog NonCon

(Wolf) LeitoWolfBJ

(Wolf) LeitoWolfDoggy

(Wolf) LeitoWolfMFC

(Wolf) LeitoWolfAnal

(Wolf) LeitoWolfCunni

(Wolf) LeitoWolfMission

(Wolf) LeitoWolfMFC2

(Wolf) LeitoWolf NonCon

While NSAP has the following:

Leito 69

Leito Aggressive Doggystyle

Leito Aggressive Missionary Anal

Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome MMF 1

Leito Anal Powerbomb

Leito Blowjob 3

Leito Bound Doggystyle

Leito Bound Missionary

Leito Bound Rear Entry Anal

Leito Cunnilingus 2

Leito Doggy Style Anal 2

Leito Lesbian 1

Leito Aggressive Blowjob

Leito Aggressive Missionary

Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome FFM

Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome MMF 2

Leito Blowjob 2

Leito Bound Blowjob

Leito Bound Fisting

Leito Bound Missionary Anal

Leito Cowgirl 2

Leito Doggy Style 2

Leito Kissing 2

Leito Lesbian 2

Leito Lotus

Leito Missionary Anal 1

Leito Reverse Cowgirl Anal

Leito Threesome FFM 1

Leito Threesome FFM 3

Leito Threesome MMF 2

Leito Missionary 3

Leito Missionary Anal 2

Leito Standing 2

Leito Threesome FFM 2

Leito Threesome MMF 1

Leito Threesome MMF 3

Ok, that's a bunch of animations.

A few of his new SLAL pack are tidied up animations from NSAP so there's a bit of overlap - but by and large, no, there most certainly is not a unified Leito SLAL pack.

Trying to get my head around SLAL as I currently still use NSAP. I NEED... the breastfeeding animation from 3Jiou for JUGs and they don't seem to be available anywhere in a SLAL pack (but upon looking at SexLab 1.62, it appears they are now included). Can you run NSAP and SLAL at the same time? I really like some of the new animations, would consider adding them, but ......each SLAL pack has its own esp? 

I think one of the things keeping from just going to SLAL is that it all seems a bit disjointed. SLAL packs scattered about and some of the stuff in NSAP is not in any SLAL pack. Where with NSAP I had everything in one nice package. I see the usefullness of SLAL....don't get me wrong... I'm just a little confused and/or ignorant as to how to make the change.

Anyone shed some light on how to get started trying to switch over? I use MO so I could make a new profile just to be sure I get it right?

thanks

Trying to get my head around SLAL as I currently still use NSAP. I NEED... the breastfeeding animation from 3Jiou for JUGs and they don't seem to be available anywhere in a SLAL pack (but upon looking at SexLab 1.62, it appears they are now included). Can you run NSAP and SLAL at the same time? I really like some of the new animations, would consider adding them, but ......each SLAL pack has its own esp? 

I think one of the things keeping from just going to SLAL is that it all seems a bit disjointed. SLAL packs scattered about and some of the stuff in NSAP is not in any SLAL pack. Where with NSAP I had everything in one nice package. I see the usefullness of SLAL....don't get me wrong... I'm just a little confused and/or ignorant as to how to make the change.

Anyone shed some light on how to get started trying to switch over? I use MO so I could make a new profile just to be sure I get it right?

thanks

"Can you run NSAP and SLAL at the same time?" - Yes, with a caveat.  Leito has released a complete SLAL pack of his animations which include his animations that were in NSAP.  With Leito's release of his SLAL pack NSAP really isn't a necessity anymore since the majority of animations included in SNAP were his.  Really the only animations missing as an SLAL pack somewhere is Rydin's animations (there weren't that many to begin with in NSAP).  As for switching over, I would do like you mentioned - create new profile and use the SLAL packs there.  Yes the packs are scattered about in the forums, but the 2nd post of this thread is pretty up-to-date with the locations where to get the packs.

".each SLAL pack has its own esp?" - no they don't EXCEPT if the animations use an object (dildo, table, chair, ZAZ furniture, etc).  So if you don't include any animations requiring objects, you don't need an esp.  It would be nice if the animators/SLAL packagers would separate the object animations into a separate pack (Leito did this with his latest release, I think Bytion still mixes the FunnyBiz's object animations together with the regular animations) so we could easily choose to not include object animations.  It's very easy to modify the packs yourself and remove the animations you don't want, and if you remove the obj anims, you can remove the esp without issue.  Frankly you can disable the esp anyways even with the obj anims, you just won't see the object used in the animation.

[EDIT]  I didn't realize Rydin has a download of his animations in an SLAL Pack ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1972-rydins-animations-resource-pack/ ), so I think that pretty much all of NSAP is convered.  Maybe Rydin should put his own files in the 2nd post here as well...[/EDIT]

First of all, thanks so much to Rydin for all the work on the guide and the solid catalog of packs available on The Lab. (yay!)

I have a question. It's especially relevant since we're on the subject of NSAP and SLAL packs being used together. Although, I am sorry in case this may be the wrong place to ask regardless.

I'm getting this error with both NSAP and Leito's SLAL pack installed when I run FNIS. And no, re-running FNIS does not solve the problem. Yes, FNIS is installed correctly and works otherwise. Everything is up to date. I've pretty much re-downloaded it all in the last three days. 

I haven't dug up any info or reports on this after a few hours of reading about SLAL packs in their individual threads. 

After a lot of fiddling with my installed packs through Mod Organizer, I've stumbled across this issue with more than one combination. Here they are in chronological order.

1. Zaz animation pack makes FNIS throw this error(9) when Anubs Human SLAL pack is installed. (I thought, "well no big deal, I can live without Zaz on this playthrough")

2. Leito's SLAL pack causes this error in FNIS when installed with Nibbles pack. But only when NSAP is installed before them.

3. Leito's pack is compatible with Nibbles pack but only if NSAP is not installed.... (I think with Leito's current update, leaving NSAP uninstalled and just using Leito's and Nibbles packs with SLAL would suffice?)

Keep in mind I'm using MO, so there's no chance of loose files or anything left behind or misplaced in folders.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?  And what am I doing to cause it?

First of all, thanks so much to Rydin for all the work on the guide and the solid catalog of packs available on The Lab. (yay!)

I have a question. It's especially relevant since we're on the subject of NSAP and SLAL packs being used together. Although, I am sorry in case this may be the wrong place to ask regardless.

I'm getting this error with both NSAP and Leito's SLAL pack installed when I run FNIS. And no, re-running FNIS does not solve the problem. Yes, FNIS is installed correctly and works otherwise. Everything is up to date. I've pretty much re-downloaded it all in the last three days. 

I haven't dug up any info or reports on this after a few hours of reading about SLAL packs in their individual threads. 

After a lot of fiddling with my installed packs through Mod Organizer, I've stumbled across this issue with more than one combination. Here they are in chronological order.

1. Zaz animation pack makes FNIS throw this error(9) when Anubs Human SLAL pack is installed. (I thought, "well no big deal, I can live without Zaz on this playthrough")

2. Leito's SLAL pack causes this error in FNIS when installed with Nibbles pack. But only when NSAP is installed before them.

3. Leito's pack is compatible with Nibbles pack but only if NSAP is not installed.... (I think with Leito's current update, leaving NSAP uninstalled and just using Leito's and Nibbles packs with SLAL would suffice?)

Keep in mind I'm using MO, so there's no chance of loose files or anything left behind or misplaced in folders.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?  And what am I doing to cause it?

Go read the description of the SLAL Leito pack again.  The new pack includes the animations that were in NSAP and the description SPECIFICALLY states to not have both installed.  Again, it is in the description:

Update 8/28/16

-Made an all-in-one installer

-Integrated all my previous animations into my SLAL pack. That means Non-Sexlab Animations Pack and Foerunner's Leito pack are no longer required to have all my animations. The animations in my SLAL pack share the same name (or close to it) and tags. I don't recommend having either of these mods installed alongside my SLAL pack.  If you need animations from NSAP, might be able to find SLAL versions here.

I actually read over that right before posting here. I'd like to point out two things. first that he recommends uninstalling the previous. Which, by actually reading it, you can clearly see nowhere has he stated that they are directly incompatible when running FNIS. If I understand correctly, NSAP shouldn't be. Second, your post, directly over mine:

"Can you run NSAP and SLAL at the same time?" - Yes, with a caveat. 

So thank you, but your response hardly touches on my question about why error 9 is coming up with different combinations of SLAL packs. I'm just asking if anyone else has encountered it or has a clue on the cause. 

I actually read over that right before posting here. I'd like to point out two things. first that he recommends uninstalling the previous. Which, by actually reading it, you can clearly see nowhere has he stated that they are directly incompatible when running FNIS. If I understand correctly, NSAP shouldn't be. Second, your post, directly over mine:

"Can you run NSAP and SLAL at the same time?" - Yes, with a caveat.

So thank you, but your response hardly touches on my question about why error 9 is coming up with different combinations of SLAL packs. I'm just asking if anyone else has encountered it or has a clue on the cause.

Are you running the XXL version of FNIS 6.3? If not, there's your problem.

Are you running the XXL version of FNIS 6.3? If not, there's your problem.

Actually I am.. I have something around 9k human and 1.3k creatures. In that first thread about the error, Fore mentioned something about an update to fix it.  I did have the thought that maybe the problem persists in the XXL build. But what FNIS does to start with is magika to me, so I can't speculate. 

Actually I am.. I have something around 9k human and 1.3k creatures. In that first thread about the error, Fore mentioned something about an update to fix it.  I did have the thought that maybe the problem persists in the XXL build. But what FNIS does to start with is magika to me, so I can't speculate. 

The "Sequenced Animations" fix is in there (6.3 is the version with the fix, 6.3XXL is just 6.3 with a larger maximum of animation).  Thing is, you could still be hitting the animations limit, either the "Sequenced Animations" limit (yes there still is a limit, the bug was that it was miscounting the "Sequenced Animations" and getting to the limit before it should have) or the overall max animations limit.  The NSAP/SLAL thing I was mentioning would be doubling the amount of Leito's animations in FNIS.  Pose mods can really jump up the number of animations.  And the 12000 animation limit is not a hard limit.  It can actually be less than that, and if an animation pack being added jumps the number of animations over that limit, then that is where it stalls (in your case, around 9k animations).  You have not listed all of the mods you are installing.  Not a load order as that is only .esm/.esp files, the actual mods and specifically any mods with animations - if using ModOrganizer, the mods in the Left pane. 

Also, Fore has posted an 6.3XXL2 version, but not on Nexus (yet).  Do a search in the comments on Nexus and you'll find a link to it (go to the comments, click on "View Forum thread", then type "XXL2" in the search bar in the top right search area).  It may solve this issue.  Don't repost the link it here without permission (otherwise I'd have done it).

@srayesmanll

I'll be fack'd! I did exactly as you suggested and have the XXL2 exe running. I added NSAP to my list of anim mods and re-ran the generator:

9901 animations for 28 mods successfully included (character)

1844 animations for 10 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

So that just about pushes the bounds of the 12k limit that I thought to see... I realized Leito's anims would be essentially doubled but let's just say I have a morbid curiosity to see just how many animation packs I can mindlessly cram into my game. As for my mod list involving animations, well, it's easier to just say ALLOFTHEM!! muahahaha!!

Let's see what happens with this build when I activate Zaz's.... It's running successfully. It's taking a few minutes. Eheheh. So. here's my full FNIS gen output for those of you who are as masochistically curious as I am with my install. 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL2   9/6/2016 4:14:07 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 

Reading AnimTester V0.01 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizG V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 22.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8.3 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimTester V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...

10730 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)
 1844 animations for 10 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

BTW, your suggested search also brought up the very post from fore that answers my original question. This has been very enlightening! Thank you very much for your help. 

fore wrote: Which FNIS version do you use? Can you post your COMPLETE generator output? 
Which Windows version? How much memory do you have? 

error 9 is index overflow, usually caused by some situation where FNIS limits are exceeded. There have been a couple of such limit exceeds in the past. THe last, I think has been fixed with FNIS 6.1. And there are no other bugs of that kind reported by non-MO users. 

With MO it is different. MO makes the Operating System, .NET, and/or the Runtime System act differently. With a helpful user I have been able to identify a case where MO makes my Visual Basic runtim system return such error 9. And the VB runtime system is Microsoft code which I unfortunately can't look into.

• 4 weeks later...

I made a SLAL version of More Nasty Critters for my own use, but I thought I'd offer it up here in case anyone wants to incorporate it into the main project.

The Hagraven doggystyle doesn't line up quite right and I couldn't find any way to test the Skeever 4-way animation, but I think it's all working pretty nicely other than that.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105270899/SLAL%20More%20Nasty%20Critters%202016-03-04.7z

It still requires the original More Nasty Critters mod (for CreatureFramework and NudeCreatures), but you can disable the MoreNastyCritters.esp.

Edit: fixed the esp.

I have a feeling this was the SLAL MNC pack that I once had and deleted by mistake.  Don't suppose anyone still has this as it doesn't seem to be available anymore.  Daylete's animations are the only ones that come to mind for Atronach content.  Sadly, there isn't anything in the SLAL packs that I know of that offer something for that creature.  Anyone have a suggestion?  I checked out all 30 pages here and found nothing.

I made a SLAL version of More Nasty Critters for my own use, but I thought I'd offer it up here in case anyone wants to incorporate it into the main project.

The Hagraven doggystyle doesn't line up quite right and I couldn't find any way to test the Skeever 4-way animation, but I think it's all working pretty nicely other than that.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105270899/SLAL%20More%20Nasty%20Critters%202016-03-04.7z

It still requires the original More Nasty Critters mod (for CreatureFramework and NudeCreatures), but you can disable the MoreNastyCritters.esp.

I have a feeling this was the SLAL MNC pack that I once had and deleted by mistake. Don't suppose anyone still has this as it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Daylete's animations are the only ones that come to mind for Atronach content. Sadly, there isn't anything in the SLAL packs that I know of that offer something for that creature. Anyone have a suggestion? I checked out all 30 pages here and found nothing.

I'll repost it tonight when I get home from work. I never got the dogs and wolves to work correctly, they turn themselves inside out during some animations. I think everything else works though.

I have a feeling this was the SLAL MNC pack that I once had and deleted by mistake. Don't suppose anyone still has this as it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Daylete's animations are the only ones that come to mind for Atronach content. Sadly, there isn't anything in the SLAL packs that I know of that offer something for that creature. Anyone have a suggestion? I checked out all 30 pages here and found nothing.

I'll repost it tonight when I get home from work. I never got the dogs and wolves to work correctly, they turn themselves inside out during some animations. I think everything else works though.

Thank you.  It's not necessary though.  I was trying to restart a mod that I'm not getting right.  I thought I could just use a console command to bypass an issue, but ended up with many.  I think perhaps the Atronach animations won't be so important after all.  Thanks again though.  Appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here knows if I can write a line to use different objects for different stages?

I know how to attach objects to actors by adding it to the actor parameters like this "actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, object="ChestBottom1 ChestTop1 Tentacle1 Tentacle2")"

But I need another stage to use other objects, I can write it manually into the FNIS_list.txt and it works like that; but that orders me to manually edit it every single time when I rebuild it with the SLAnimGenerate.pyw which I frankly don't really want to.

I've tried to do it by adding different objects to the stage paraments but I just got errors so I guess I did something wrong or it doesn't work like this.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone here knows if I can write a line to use different objects for different stages?

I know how to attach objects to actors by adding it to the actor parameters like this "actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, object="ChestBottom1 ChestTop1 Tentacle1 Tentacle2")"

But I need another stage to use other objects, I can write it manually into the FNIS_list.txt and it works like that; but that orders me to manually edit it every single time when I rebuild it with the SLAnimGenerate.pyw which I frankly don't really want to.

I've tried to do it by adding different objects to the stage paraments but I just got errors so I guess I did something wrong or it doesn't work like this.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Personally I have not found how to generate the file for use objects change.
I do it manually in fnislist.

Backup your "fnis***.txt" file that contains your objects and parameters,
generate the files with "SLAnimGenerate.pyw".
edit your original backup fnis file and adds just the missing & parameters.
Save / overwrite on the file that has just been generated.

You can also edit your json file, you do not need to generate it every time I find this faster.
Think simply save in UTF-8. (notepad++ -> 'tab' encoder -> UTF-8 sans BOM)