Guest Shashankie

Does anyone here knows if I can write a line to use different objects for different stages?

I know how to attach objects to actors by adding it to the actor parameters like this "actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, object="ChestBottom1 ChestTop1 Tentacle1 Tentacle2")"

But I need another stage to use other objects, I can write it manually into the FNIS_list.txt and it works like that; but that orders me to manually edit it every single time when I rebuild it with the SLAnimGenerate.pyw which I frankly don't really want to.

I've tried to do it by adding different objects to the stage paraments but I just got errors so I guess I did something wrong or it doesn't work like this.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Personally I have not found how to generate the file for use objects change.
I do it manually in fnislist.

Backup your "fnis***.txt" file that contains your objects and parameters,
generate the files with "SLAnimGenerate.pyw".
edit your original backup fnis file and adds just the missing & parameters.
Save / overwrite on the file that has just been generated.

You can also edit your json file, you do not need to generate it every time I find this faster.
Think simply save in UTF-8. (notepad++ -> 'tab' encoder -> UTF-8 sans BOM)

Manual is the only way to do it.

PACKS

Below is a list of current packs which are available on the forum..............

you missed some packs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3020-slal-animations-by-sailing-rebel-srb-2016-06-29/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/

I no longer keep track of the SLAL packs. Another user does. So that post from me is 10 months out of date.

I could use a little clarification real quick.

I have an animation pack downloaded, I have SexLab installed, I have the animation pack enabled and registered via MCM....

Now what? There's no list in MCM for me to USE the animations, there's no testing them in SexLab that works for me (I've selected two people via ZaZ mod and tried one of THEIR animations *since the animations from the pack don't show up there*) but that doesn't do anything they kinda just ignore it?

So, main question: I have a pack, it is registered and enabled, how do I go about USING the animation in game.

I no longer keep track of the SLAL packs. Another user does. So that post from me is 10 months out of date.

• 1 month later...

I'm a little shocked that getting animations in was this easy with SLAL.  Major kudos

Side question, which pack contains this werewolf animation?  Doesn't appear to be Leito, Anubis or Nibbles that I saw...

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19640/skyrim-two-girls-and-big-bad-wolf

can't help you, because:

This is a private video. You must be friends with ToFu to view it

I'm a little shocked that getting animations in was this easy with SLAL.  Major kudos

Side question, which pack contains this werewolf animation?  Doesn't appear to be Leito, Anubis or Nibbles that I saw...

can't help you, because:

Forgot about that.  It's basicallly the lycan reverse missionary.  Werewolf sitting down, girl in his lap, facing away bouncing.  

Having a bit of an issue... have the animpacks loaded into nmm, but SL Anim Loader doesn't seem to be able to find them, even after running FNIS...

can't help you, because:

Forgot about that.  It's basicallly the lycan reverse missionary.  Werewolf sitting down, girl in his lap, facing away bouncing.  

Just... for the record, that's reverse cowgirl, not Missionary. Missionary is the girl on her back.

• 1 month later...

May I ask why are some animations just show 'false' in registered and won't show in sexlab or sexlab tools? I've tried everything from reinstalling FNIS to removing other animations but I can't seem to get them to work.

you need to click on "Enable All" and "Register Animations" in SLAL's MCM

May I ask why are some animations just show 'false' in registered and won't show in sexlab or sexlab tools? I've tried everything from reinstalling FNIS to removing other animations but I can't seem to get them to work.

you need to click on "Enable All" and "Register Animations" in SLAL's MCM

Oh sorry turned out i was using an old version sexlab that has animations limit it works fine now. 

Hoping to get some help with Forerunners SLAL pack of Evacuations Falmar animations.

I have been installing plenty of animation packs recently - they all seem to be working just fine, however this pack is not - the actors all just stand there and do nothing.  And yes, I have registered the animations :P

Thanks,

Eric

Hoping to get some help with Forerunners SLAL pack of Evacuations Falmar animations.

I have been installing plenty of animation packs recently - they all seem to be working just fine, however this pack is not - the actors all just stand there and do nothing.  And yes, I have registered the animations :P

Thanks,

Eric

run FNIS?

Thanks,

Eric

run FNIS?

Is there a double facepalm emote here?

I cannot believe I forgot that.  Let me go check.

Eric

• 1 month later...

Great guide, everything worked, but theres 1 thing u can add, that potential could save lots of headaches for people like myself.

DO NOT RUN FNIS FOR MODDERS THROUGH MOD ORGANIZER.

Edit: Also SOS can't be written in capital letters in stage parameters, like shown in your guide, otherwise the code won't work. sos needs to be undercase.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've started another animation with 3 actors but always when I start it screws up the gender position.

I know it's highly dependent on what method you use to initiate the scene but it always seems other animators never have this problem no matter what method they use. (I've tried matchmaker and puppet but both gave me wrong starter positions)

So I was wondering if somehow there's something wrong with my code.

"

Animation(
    id="threesome2",
    name="Threesome (MMF)",
    tags="Sex,MMF,Holding,Laying,Loving,Lying,Vaginal,Penis,Blowjob,doggystyle,Oral",
    sound=Squishing,     
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
a1_stage_params =  [
        Stage(2, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(3, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(4, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(5, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
    ],
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
    actor3=Male(strap_on=True),    
)
"

If anyone could enlighten me on this I'd be most grateful.

Great guide, everything worked, but theres 1 thing u can add, that potential could save lots of headaches for people like myself.

DO NOT RUN FNIS FOR MODDERS THROUGH MOD ORGANIZER.

Edit: Also SOS can't be written in capital letters in stage parameters, like shown in your guide, otherwise the code won't work. sos needs to be undercase.

You can FNIS through MO just fine, provided it has admin rights.

have you tried hitting the female with matchmaker first?

Yh I tested this just now and this put them in the right actor position though.

That still leaves me to wonder though why some methods work with getting the actors in the right role and some don't...if I recall correctly I almost never had this problem with the animations that came with Sexlab itself or NSAP. 

Is this just a problem that comes with the way SLAL works or am I specifically forgetting something in my code is what I'm wondering.

Is this just a problem that comes with the way SLAL works or am I specifically forgetting something in my code is what I'm wondering.

i'm not sure, but with my animations (Creature on Creature) if the actors are not activated in the right order the animation i want will not even be loaded into the SL Tools list.