1 hour ago, KM100z said:

so im thinking about adding this to my skyrim..

is it compatable with SL?

can both be used together?

how does the game / mod know which to use ie SL or SLAL?

SL is a requirement for SLAL

Hey, I've been trying to create animation pack of the animations I like for personal use but whenever I finally get to generate hkx file (last step) then ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx happens. It's giving me a headache since I can't figure it out. I have my personal packs that I had generated in past without any issues so this is a new thing to me. Any ideas ?

EDIT: Seems like I don't need to run the FNIS generator anyway unless I edit the animations itself. Still, I would like to get this figured out.

1 hour ago, sura954 said:

Hey, I've been trying to create animation pack of the animations I like for personal use but whenever I finally get to generate hkx file (last step) then ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx happens. It's giving me a headache since I can't figure it out. I have my personal packs that I had generated in past without any issues so this is a new thing to me. Any ideas ?

EDIT: Seems like I don't need to run the FNIS generator anyway unless I edit the animations itself. Still, I would like to get this figured out.

FNIS or hkxcmd have problems with names which include blanks. ("Anubs Human")

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2016 at 2:52 AM, Forerunner414 said:

Anpack...was that the animations with stools and chairs and a couch in it?  Everything was always horrible misaligned for me and the modern furniture clashed with my playthrough.

I still have the download; if I'm feeling spunky I'll throw it in it's own pack.

Sorry for the two years bump, but do you still have the Anpack animations? I can't find them anywhere. 

• 3 weeks later...

i've run into a dead end here, i've installed FNIS XXL version that supports over 20k animations, i've installed the loader, installed 2 animation packs, they are both visible and loaded with FNIS, but when i try to register them ingame in MCM it sais 0 animations to register, i cant track where the problem is

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, im encountering a problem with SLAL since the newest installation, i've installed FNIS XXL along with creature animations and added a few SLAL packs, they all registered when i run and update FNIS. But when i click register animations ingame it sais that it found 0 new animations, can someone explain to me roughly what could i be missing?

2 hours ago, AleXiC94 said:

Hey, im encountering a problem with SLAL since the newest installation, i've installed FNIS XXL along with creature animations and added a few SLAL packs, they all registered when i run and update FNIS. But when i click register animations ingame it sais that it found 0 new animations, can someone explain to me roughly what could i be missing?

Too many animations?  There is a limit in 1.62 of 500 animations for non-creature and another 500 for creatures.  Check the "Rebuild and Clean" MCM page in Sexlab to see how many "character" and how many "creature" animations you have installed.

I also have an issue,i have 350 human and 500 creature animations installed(aprox 9800 anims) and i was in the Live Another Life cell loading the mods and testing the performance.

Everything was going well so i decided to delete the saves and try a new one but now everytime im loading im getting CTD(after i press New).Any ideas why this could be happening?

• 6 months later...

Awesome. is there documentation somewhere describing how they are used? For example, I notice "Aggressive" and "AggressiveDefault" are frequently but not always together. I'd like to know the difference. Do tags effect hot/medium/mild moan sounds in some way, or are they purely for user search/indexing?

I've spent the last 6 hours compiling a reference of what SexLab uses natively (by studying the script sources), looking at which tags are used, and for what. Surprisingly few, it turns out. It looks like only these tags are used internally ...

Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Dirty, Loving     <-- Determine where cum is applied, add XP and skills, etc.

Cowgirl, Laying, Missionary    <-- These are looked for, but actually do nothing

Aggressive, Rough, BedOnly, Furniture, Standing, LeadIn    <-- change various behaviors.

I'm sure other mods (DD, etc.) use tags in other ways. I'm thinking of posting my detailed findings so others can benefit from the research, and more importantly so people who know better can voice in on all the questions that arise because of this. Like `AggressiveDefault` ... not used by SexLab at all!

Where should I post it? https://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/ ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just created my first SLAL Pack :D
Took me a while to figure out where I needed to put the files to generate the json file. And all I really did was Rework an existing animation, use the first stage twice (by renaming it to look like a second stage) mess with timing. Just to get a feel for how to do this. Now I'm on a mission... taking stages from different animations and trying to reassemble them into a new animations. For now it'll just be for personal use as I'm not sure what the ethical implications are of using pieces of animations created by others.

So first I'll see if it works and then I'll try getting hold of animators to ask permission to use their work in pieces.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really appreciate this guide! It's very clear and complete and I have almost gotten through it. I am having some trouble running the SLAnimGenerate.pyw file. It just crashes right as it's opening. I have tried:

Making sure all my folder are writable in Windows 10

I had Python 3.0 and it did not work, so uninstalled, reinstalled 3.9 and checked the PATH to make sure it is using it as default.

Tried running it in a console to see what it says and it said "cannot import argparse" no argparse present.

Reinstalling the mods manually in my game drive, not MO.

Checking for errors in my .txt doc.

All of these things have had the same result.

Is there anything else I could check? I got my first animation made and cannot get it in game lol.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.

• 2 months later...