I went through and created SLAL packs for most of the NSAP animations, except for the unsorted animations.  I was not able to figure out how to change the sound or the timers for specific stages in the few animations that had such changes so I left it on the default for that animation.  It also appears that the Anub pack I created the animations are all already  in the  Anub pack by Katzumi while the Mitos pack has one more animation then the pack created by CodeNinja. 

Had to remove files with animate objects in them

attachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Mitos.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Rydin.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Anub.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Leito.rar

hey i tried these files using mo, any idea why i am getting "T pose" on my char after disabling NSAP and using these files?

have run FNIS after installing?

yea, before running fnis i delete all the *.hkx files in the overwrite directory, i then tried enabling these files one at a time each time i get a T pose (with NSAP 3.1 disabled), when reverted back to NSAP 3.1, no T pose everything is back to normal.

I installed SLAL with MO.

I installed all my SLAL animation packs with MO.

I checked all the boxes.

I ran FNIS

I created a new mod from the FNIS files in my overwrite mod.

I launched the game.

SO WHY in the name of Talos Stormcrown do I not see SL Anims in the MCM menu at all?!!

Help?!

I checked all the boxes.

I ran FNIS

I launched the game.

SO WHY in the name of Talos Stormcrown do I not see SL Anims in the MCM menu at all?!!

Help?!

You have download all the SLAL requirements (SexLab and JContainers) and checked it is set as an active plugin? Tried saving and loading in game incase it's stuck on registration.

I went through and created SLAL packs for most of the NSAP animations, except for the unsorted animations.  I was not able to figure out how to change the sound or the timers for specific stages in the few animations that had such changes so I left it on the default for that animation.  It also appears that the Anub pack I created the animations are all already  in the  Anub pack by Katzumi while the Mitos pack has one more animation then the pack created by CodeNinja. 

attachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Mitos.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Rydin.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Anub.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Leito.rar

hey i tried these files using mo, any idea why i am getting "T pose" on my char after disabling NSAP and using these files?

yea, before running fnis i delete all the *.hkx files in the overwrite directory, i then tried enabling these files one at a time each time i get a T pose (with NSAP 3.1 disabled), when reverted back to NSAP 3.1, no T pose everything is back to normal.

I have the same issue, too.

I checked all the boxes.

I ran FNIS

I launched the game.

Help?!

You have download all the SLAL requirements (SexLab and JContainers) and checked it is set as an active plugin? Tried saving and loading in game incase it's stuck on registration.

I did both. But I fixed it. As it turns out, the problem was that SLAL wasn't far down enough in my load order.

i didn´t build the esp, anubiss made it, as said the animobj could give us some headache.

At the moment i don´t see an easy way around either.

I want to say anubiss built off the one I originally made for the first funnybizness slal pack (maybe?  its been a while).  And yes, it can be very problematic if multiple animators make more animations with objects and multiple people attempt to make slal packs.  I wanted to make a combined, unified slalanimobj.esp with every single animobject used from every slal pack, nsap and zaz.

This required far more time and effort than I had available.  I can see why people do Patreon; with a full time job I simply did not have enough energy/time to do this.  I have enough trouble with domestic duties and keeping a house running!

SLALAnimObj.esp currently has:

AORieklingThrone (For Leito Riekling Throne anims)

AOCrate (For Anubs horse anims)

AORock  (For Anubs Sabercat anims)

AORock2 (For Anubs other sabercat anims)

AOVial     (For Anubs poison drink anim?  I forget)

AObanditpole (For FB BanditPole Rape)

AOnoblebedouble (For Leito's double bed animations)

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp currently has:

AOPillory                 (For Leito's Pillory anims)

AORieklingThrone  (For the same Leito Riekling Throne anims)

AOXCross                (For Leito's XCross anims)

There is already overlap as we can see.  It will only get worse as more animations that use objects pop up - I started to throw everything into SLALAnimObj but it got to the point modding skyrim and shoving all these animations into packs and aligning them was a job.

For the record, you can make the EditorID whatever you want, skyrim doesn't care, just as long as you call it the same thing in the SLAL txt when you list the animation stages.  I also noticed the obj meshes dont 'stick' to the actor anymore when changing animations.  Yay!  No more 'stuck in a chair' syndrome.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit lost here..

Few days ago i'm rewriting tags for all my animation and everything looks normal in game, animations are all there and register fine. But i just notice for my aggressive animations somehow wouldn't play seeing they also not listed on defeat ui extension animation list unless i manually change animation tag into aggressive, they all pop out. And yes, i already toggle them as aggressive in sexlab mcm. Guess it something to do with the new tags but i couldn't figure what and i dont really recall earlier tags that i set them.

Here one of the tag

Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rough,Bound,Creampie,Vaginal,Sex,Standing,Dirty,Doggystyle,MF.

Thought it was wrong order with aggressive and aggressivedefault but already swich them and still having the same result. Any help are appreciated.

Thanks

I got an issue with AnimLoader, after I had to uninstall Nasty Critters.

Now the Sexlab Animation Loader somehow can't find the Animation Packs anymore. They simply don't show up in the MCM menu in the section of SLAL. Already tried to uninstall SLAL and the Pack, make a clean save and install both again. I installed the Pack (FunnyBizz) after SLAL and the Plugin is also loaded after SLAL. Updated Animations with FNIS too.

Is there any reason why SLAL can't find the animation pack? I'm really confused.. Before it all worked but after getting rid of Nasty Critters it doesn't anymore :( Help please!

I got an issue with AnimLoader, after I had to uninstall Nasty Critters.

Now the Sexlab Animation Loader somehow can't find the Animation Packs anymore. They simply don't show up in the MCM menu in the section of SLAL. Already tried to uninstall SLAL and the Pack, make a clean save and install both again. I installed the Pack (FunnyBizz) after SLAL and the Plugin is also loaded after SLAL. Updated Animations with FNIS too.

Is there any reason why SLAL can't find the animation pack? I'm really confused.. Before it all worked but after getting rid of Nasty Critters it doesn't anymore :( Help please!

First spamming posts to multiple forums is not polite. Ask in the most relevant place and let them redirect you if you are in the wrong place after all instead of posting everywhere.

Noxious business bit concluded, let's see what we can do to get you going.

If the packs aren't showing up in SLAL then it's most likely you installed them to the wrong folders since it should find them if they are installed where they belong.

It's easy to include extra folder levels when a mod is made and then archived for distribution so double check your install looking for folders that are out of place.

A bit lost here..

Few days ago i'm rewriting tags for all my animation and everything looks normal in game, animations are all there and register fine. But i just notice for my aggressive animations somehow wouldn't play seeing they also not listed on defeat ui extension animation list unless i manually change animation tag into aggressive, they all pop out. And yes, i already toggle them as aggressive in sexlab mcm. Guess it something to do with the new tags but i couldn't figure what and i dont really recall earlier tags that i set them.

Here one of the tag

Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rough,Bound,Creampie,Vaginal,Sex,Standing,Dirty,Doggystyle,MF.

Thought it was wrong order with aggressive and aggressivedefault but already swich them and still having the same result. Any help are appreciated.

Thanks

Counter the same problem before, but I am using sexlab tool, should be as same as Defeat, I am not sure it's sexlab's bug or just defeat's UI bug.

A bit lost here..

Here one of the tag

Thanks

Counter the same problem before, but I am using sexlab tool, should be as same as Defeat, I am not sure it's sexlab's bug or just defeat's UI bug.

Got it fixed few hours go after a long test eliminating tags one by one and sigh...it was the "Bound" tag (though i use that to define rope animobject is use since all my aggressive victim in bound) that blocked my aggressives. Strange why it would block for aggressive although my aggressives is there on aggresive section. Would be great if someone can confirm this, wouldn't know if it just on my end.

A bit lost here..

Here one of the tag

Thanks

Got it fixed few hours go after a long test eliminating tags one by one and sigh...it was the "Bound" tag (though i use that to define rope animobject is use since all my aggressive victim in bound) that blocked my aggressives. Strange why it would block for aggressive although my aggressives is there on aggresive section. Would be great if someone can confirm this, wouldn't know if it just on my end.

I think bound tag is kept for Zaz animations or Defeat. one or the other. I remember having issues with it in the past when working on NSAP

"Take note that the current limit of SexLab 1.59c is 128 animation forhumans and 128 for creatures with 1.60+ being 350 respectively. "

I feel like the answer is probably staring me in the face, but is there an easy way to see how many animations I have registered so I don't go over the limit?  Like something in an MCM menu that says "Animations Registered: 224/350"?

"Take note that the current limit of SexLab 1.59c is 128 animation forhumans and 128 for creatures with 1.60+ being 350 respectively. "

I feel like the answer is probably staring me in the face, but is there an easy way to see how many animations I have registered so I don't go over the limit?  Like something in an MCM menu that says "Animations Registered: 224/350"?

Latest v1.62 of SexLab is now up to 500, it has a display on the debug/rebuild options page of the MCM that shows the current number of registered animations.

I packed up Dayelet's female werewolf animations. I recommend Sexlab werewolves if you're going to use this as a male player or Moonlight Tales as a female. The only issues I've run into so far are that the first stage of the blowjob repeats itself and there are some minor clipping issues, but all four positions work perfectly. I may do the Flame Atronachs next unless someone else has already done them.

attachicon.gifDayletes Female Werewolf Animations.7z

FNIS reports that this pack is missing behavior file so it's skipped and does not register it. I know that you posted this long time ago, but can you please check it again? 

P.S. I'm using the latest version of FNIS (6.3)

Yeah, me too. Not sure what the deal is here, but installing these packs completely breaks all animations. On the upside, though, there were already packs for Mitos, Anub, and Leito so we are only missing out on the Rydin one.

Yeah, me too. Not sure what the deal is here, but installing these packs completely breaks all animations. On the upside, though, there were already packs for Mitos, Anub, and Leito so we are only missing out on the Rydin one.

Yep, I reinstalled Skyrim 3 times and come to find out this was the culprit...... damn. On the bright side i switched to MO and man is it a powerful tool.

Yep, I reinstalled Skyrim 3 times and come to find out this was the culprit...... damn. On the bright side i switched to MO and man is it a powerful tool.

And relatively easy to use, considering all the things it does. I'm a pretty big fan of it.

FNIS reports that this pack is missing behavior file so it's skipped and does not register it. I know that you posted this long time ago, but can you please check it again? 

P.S. I'm using the latest version of FNIS (6.3)

I forgot to add a file to the original upload. Add this to the \meshes\actors\character\animations\Dayelyte folder and re-run FNIS.

FNIS_Dayelyte_List.txt

^ Thanks but still no go, this is a complete message that FNIS gives me: 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Yeah it needs the behavior file created after using FNISforModders on the FNIS txt file. You can do this yourself if you have the aniamtions in the correct folders.

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Inconsistence name with animation list text and behaviour hkx. That's why FNIS cant locate the behaviour and choose to ignored it.

Animation list "FNIS_Dayelyte_list.txt" but the behaviour go with "FNIS_Dayelytewerewolfanimationpack_behavior.hkx". I think it should go with " FNIS_Dayelyte_behaviour.hkx". Do what Rydin tell you or rename the file, i prefer Rydin though.

Damn it. Try these two then. The FNIS_Dayelyte_Behavior.hkx file goes into the SexLab Animation Loader\meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder and the FNIS_Dayelyte_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx goes into the SexLab Animation Loader\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors folder. Sorry, I thought I put everything into the second archive I uploaded.

Dayelyte.7z

Recently I've reinstalled Skyrim, and this time with Mod Organizer.

The packs get installed without problems, however when I try to open the generate file from within Mod organizer I just get a blank file.

The animations work in game but I can't build my categories anymore like this.

Anyone with some experience within MO here knows what I'm doing wrong?

*Attached is an image with some better explanation:

d1bc3a5bac.jpg

Recently I've reinstalled Skyrim, and this time with Mod Organizer.

The packs get installed without problems, however when I try to open the generate file from within Mod organizer I just get a blank file.

The animations work in game but I can't build my categories anymore like this.

Anyone with some experience within MO here knows what I'm doing wrong?

*Attached is an image with some better explanation:

d1bc3a5bac.jpg

I am very dumb but i thinks 

You Should Run it outside of MO

still waiting for you to make new animations the yours are perfect especially Cowgirls and Lotus i wish you could make more threesomes or swinging 4 way 

great job