in nsap are anims ... lesbian with dildo... dildo masturbation... kissing etc, also threesomes foursome etc wich we still have no slal pack for... and now i am asking why?

If you're talking about Leito's threesomes, I put up a pack here. As for the lesbian stuff, a female should use a dildo when using a male animation, like jerking off or missionary when they're the one on top. Check your Sexlab settings if you're not seeing any of that.

They are asking why the animations in NSAP are not available as SLAL packs.

in nsap are anims ... lesbian with dildo... dildo masturbation... kissing etc, also threesomes foursome etc wich we still have no slal pack for... and now i am asking why?

Simple answer: no-one has bothered or felt the need to make one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm still pretty new at Modding, and am having some issues trying to get these animations to load.

I've followed Katzumi's instructions below:

Download and install SLAL with all its requirements here http://www.loverslab...n-loader/page-1

- Download my pack and any other Pack you want arround here on LL.

- Copy the Packs into your Skyrim/data folder

- Run Fnis for User

- Register Animations ingame in MCM.

- Reload and Reapply Json

I've alreadyy installed SLAL, as it shows up in my MCM. I've downloaded the current FunnyBizAnimationsV15.9.

I've tried copying the pack into my Skyrim/data folder two different ways. One is to just past the unzipped FunnyBizAnimationsV15.9 folder into Skyrim/Data, which didn't work because nothing shows up to add with SLAL in the MCM, and then I pasted all the various folders directly into Skyrim/Data with the same result. SLAL in MCM still didn't see any new animations to load.

I know I'm doing something stupid here, but I just can't find any more detailed instructions then the one's Katzumi posted, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

Krommer.

Hey everyone. I'm still pretty new at Modding, and am having some issues trying to get these animations to load.

I've followed Katzumi's instructions below:

Download and install SLAL with all its requirements here http://www.loverslab...n-loader/page-1

- Download my pack and any other Pack you want arround here on LL.

- Copy the Packs into your Skyrim/data folder

- Run Fnis for User

- Register Animations ingame in MCM.

- Reload and Reapply Json

I've alreadyy installed SLAL, as it shows up in my MCM. I've downloaded the current FunnyBizAnimationsV15.9.

I've tried copying the pack into my Skyrim/data folder two different ways. One is to just past the unzipped FunnyBizAnimationsV15.9 folder into Skyrim/Data, which didn't work because nothing shows up to add with SLAL in the MCM, and then I pasted all the various folders directly into Skyrim/Data with the same result. SLAL in MCM still didn't see any new animations to load.

I know I'm doing something stupid here, but I just can't find any more detailed instructions then the one's Katzumi posted, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

Krommer.

They don´t show up because the 15.9 Funnybizanimations is just a ressource file with animations not packed for SLAL. You will find the actual Pack by Bytion on here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/page-125

I qouted Rydins answer for you in Case you haven´t seen it

I qouted Rydins answer for you in Case you haven´t seen it

As above. If you want it, you make it. Other people may not feel the need or share the same desire to cater for this. Please do not fill the thread with the same topic. This is a support thread to help people make packs. Thanks!

from what i've seen the Anub horse anims include a crate, but i'm not getting that when the anims run, what should i do?

Hi which Pack Version do you use? and do use the Slalanimobj.esp from the pack?

the 3.5 one and yes i have the animobj1.1 from forerunner

things like furniture from leito packs work as intended

I am always having problem with anim objects, I don't know where should I put the mesh when I build the pack and how the loader choose or call the right objects in animations.

Here is an example when I am building funnybiz 16.6 pack:

Animation(

id="TortureRackMiss",
    name="TortureRack Miss",
    tags="Sex,Dirty,Furniture,AnimObject,Vaginal,Doggy,Aggressive,TortureRack,Missionary,MF",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(object="Rack01Static",add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
)

As you can see it will use a Rack object, but when I put the mesh in dir: meshes\AnimObjects\Funnybiz\ , it just won't show up in the game, I am out of ideas right now, if anyone can help, that would be great.

I am always having problem with anim objects, I don't know where should I put the mesh when I build the pack and how the loader choose or call the right objects in animations.

Animation(

id="TortureRackMiss",

name="TortureRack Miss",

tags="Sex,Dirty,Furniture,AnimObject,Vaginal,Doggy,Aggressive,TortureRack,Missionary,MF",

sound=Squishing,

)

As you can see it will use a Rack object, but when I put the mesh in dir: meshes\AnimObjects\Funnybiz\ , it just won't show up in the game, I am out of ideas right now, if anyone can help, that would be great.

You will need to update/create an esp to handle the object and (potentially) make sure the FNIS txt as the object defined correctly. Either that you need to marry it up to the ZAZ pack.

I am not at home to give you more help. I will look at updating the guide when I can. Perhaps one of the other pack makers can assist you better right now as I am only on mobile.

Animation(

id="TortureRackMiss",

name="TortureRack Miss",

sound=Squishing,

)

As you can see it will use a Rack object, but when I put the mesh in dir: meshes\AnimObjects\Funnybiz\ , it just won't show up in the game, I am out of ideas right now, if anyone can help, that would be great.

You will need to update/create an esp to handle the object and (potentially) make sure the FNIS txt as the object defined correctly. Either that you need to marry it up to the ZAZ pack.

I am not at home to give you more help. I will look at updating the guide when I can. Perhaps one of the other pack makers can assist you better right now as I am only on mobile.

Thanks a lot, I add the object to esp now it's working.

However this way isn't very ideal in my mind, as every pack need to edited SLALanimobject.esp or make their own, maybe I will try to marry it up to ZAZ pack later

the animobj.esp could be a real problem

Yea, come to think of it, bring ZAZ into this mess isn't helping.

I made an esp from your base of work, but what about next time one of us need to add a new object? It's easily mess up if we keep doing that, I can't find any good solution for this matter, because how the sexlab handle objects in animations.

Depend on more animation pack or any sex animation more that fnis animation can't work all animation fix like tire I don't know when fnis new version will coming or not. I am perfect some slal pack are fair I use new pack and throw some old pack isn't necessary away. I think that fnis number are limit maybe. All animation pack are fair full but fnis animation are problem number are limit but I demand add numbers or any words but I don't know. thank you

I went through and created SLAL packs for most of the NSAP animations, except for the unsorted animations.  I was not able to figure out how to change the sound or the timers for specific stages in the few animations that had such changes so I left it on the default for that animation.  It also appears that the Anub pack I created the animations are all already  in the  Anub pack by Katzumi while the Mitos pack has one more animation then the pack created by CodeNinja. 

Had to remove files with animate objects in them

SLAL NSAP Mitos.rarSLAL NSAP Rydin.rarSLAL NSAP Anub.rarSLAL NSAP Leito.rar

Guys I know someone made a pack which included Leito's Draugr missionary and cowgirl animations but i've lost it. Can anyone help me out?  :s

All Draugr animations are in MNC

I went through and created SLAL packs for most of the NSAP animations, except for the unsorted animations.  I was not able to figure out how to change the sound or the timers for specific stages in the few animations that had such changes so I left it on the default for that animation.  It also appears that the Anub pack I created the animations are all already  in the  Anub pack by Katzumi while the Mitos pack has one more animation then the pack created by CodeNinja. 

attachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Mitos.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Rydin.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Anub.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Leito.rar

hey i tried these files using mo, any idea why i am getting "T pose" on my char after disabling NSAP and using these files?

attachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Mitos.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Rydin.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Anub.rarattachicon.gifSLAL NSAP Leito.rar

hey i tried these files using mo, any idea why i am getting "T pose" on my char after disabling NSAP and using these files?

have run FNIS after installing?