[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

On 7/8/2021 at 7:03 AM, DevilDoom said:

yeah, just noticed I uploaded the wrong file :D

had regular one too.

Anyhow, I'm glad you found the mod you were looking for.

As for the V's Stylish Design mod, there is a Russian mod sharing site that has the mod, however the mod was translated to Russian so not sure that would help you.

Yeah checked out the one on that site and yeah, it's russian. Been googling about for an english version, but so far no luck. Thanks though! :)

1 hour ago, hakumaimai said:

anyone have Apex Legends : wraith preset or outfit?

I've been looking for days :(

I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Don't have any single clue where to get them but I saw some people posted their apex legends presets that they created a few years ago. If it was for personal use then they'll probably won't share it to other users, or if you got lucky someone will probably share it here.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an idea of a mod that lets me craft bushes and shrubs and flowers and such? Just random greenery basically.

I have mods that add trees and rocks, but nothing that adds the random bushes or flowers you find around the commonwealth. Trying to give some settlements a bit more floral, and they look a bit odd with just trees and no bushes to place around as well. lol

Have tried stuff like Creative Gardens and Northland Diggers, but they don't have what I am looking for. So any other ideas would be appreciated, thanks! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm looking for some mod with random custom animations and pinups in different furnitures so the player and followers can relax around.

I just played few days ago She will punish them and spotted on the sexy poses and animations in the succubus' home with several furniture and items.

I wonder if there would be something similar in fallout 4 or Skyrim.

I know about AAF poser plugins, which are great, but I expected to find something more straightforward through the gameplay, with random reactions on activate a specific furniture and not having to deal with another interface.

Thanks ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 3:38 AM, Beerbatty said:

Hi There

Was wondering if anyone was willing to make some FG body compatible footwear, or can recommend/have seen the actual shoes somewhere. I am happy to buy the DAZ files too.

Just thought I'd ask more knowledgeable people for feedback
maya-heels-high-heels-black-us-4-eu-34-1image.png.24c1f42fcb4a015555e245eeb2c1daaa.png

Maybe check this guy: Nebuchadnezzer92.

They converted few high heels from IceStormNG's shoes.

• 4 weeks later...

tJ5WjX3.jpg

Ignore the Background, I need that outfit! Supposedly that's fo4, a look at the face and hair would suggest that too. I got the image from reddits Falloutmods-section... That one would be awesome, but I'd settle for any similar outfit...imagine the possibilities!

7310111-0.webp

The synth/implant part would be relatively easy to do, the face as well...just can't find any fitting outfit. Anyone got an idea?

2 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

tJ5WjX3.jpg

Ignore the Background, I need that outfit! Supposedly that's fo4, a look at the face and hair would suggest that too. I got the image from reddits Falloutmods-section... That one would be awesome, but I'd settle for any similar outfit...imagine the possibilities!

7310111-0.webp

The synth/implant part would be relatively easy to do, the face as well...just can't find any fitting outfit. Anyone got an idea?

Well, there are kimonos in skyrim, if you have any knowledge of porting from there :D

I'm still looking, in case I do find anything..

EDIT:

There's this, but it ain't really what you're looking for probably

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/878

(it's pretty much just a recollored bathrobe)

Edited by DevilDoom

Hello, was wondering if anyone had made a mod that (semi-randomly) distributed perks to NPC's for Fallout 4? I know New Vegas has this mod (link to nexus), but haven't been able to find anything for FO4.

If not I might have to start looking into seeing what I can throw together, but I'm better at cannibalizing mods for my LO than actually modding. Well... When I'm having difficulties with the CK at least. ?

E: Just for the record, the issue is that I can use the cell view while having an ENB installed. It's as simple as removing ENB stuff, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Edited by WesterlyIsh
1 hour ago, WesterlyIsh said:

Hello, was wondering if anyone had made a mod that (semi-randomly) distributed perks to NPC's for Fallout 4? I know New Vegas has this mod (link to nexus), but haven't been able to find anything for FO4.

If not I might have to start looking into seeing what I can throw together, but I'm better at cannibalizing mods for my LO than actually modding. Well... When I'm having difficulties with the CK at least. ?

E: Just for the record, the issue is that I can use the cell view while having an ENB installed. It's as simple as removing ENB stuff, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

One of the other FO4 modders may know, but I think FO4 went another way with combat scaling, making it "easier" (i.e. NPCs auto scale the  DT, hit points and action points with your PC)  where FONV was trying to at least remain closer to the original FO series, where you customized your followers and if you left a follower for a long time, that follower would have to be "leveled" before going to high level areas with you.

Basically, FONV had that in its coding, while FO3 and FO4 dumped it all together, so.......you may make the NPCs super  OP.     For example, companions never seem to suffer radiation damage until it is from a weapon which implies they have the immune to radiation perk.  Same thing with water breathing. 

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

One of the other FO4 modders may know, but I think FO4 went another way with combat scaling, making it "easier" (i.e. NPCs auto scale the  DT, hit points and action points with your PC)  where FONV was trying to at least remain closer to the original FO series, where you customized your followers and if you left a follower for a long time, that follower would have to be "leveled" before going to high level areas with you.

Basically, FONV had that in its coding, while FO3 and FO4 dumped it all together, so.......you may make the NPCs super  OP.     For example, companions never seem to suffer radiation damage until it is from a weapon which implies they have the immune to radiation perk.  Same thing with water breathing. 

Ooh, I see. Thanks for the heads up and related info! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a hero there who can create mod that allows us to use double power fists.
It could act just armor or be just visual addition to the orginal power fist that shows up when power fists is equipped.
If someone would like to create actuall animations for dual wield it would be amazing but i know it costs 6243852798 more time...
I m really surprised that we dont have such mod yet, mayby some of you could change that :P