[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

2 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

It is in fact called '[SunJeong] Open Waist' but I can't remember where I got it or even if there is anywhere to get it anymore.

THANK YOU! Googling those words led me to the right download site! Much obliged, mate :D

Edit: maybe it's the [ ] parts that count, I guess?

Edit2: It's for SSE lmao. Welp, I will just have to convert it for myself then.

On 3/4/2021 at 9:21 AM, Sir Harbinger said:

THANK YOU! Googling those words led me to the right download site! Much obliged, mate :D

Edit: maybe it's the [ ] parts that count, I guess?

Edit2: It's for SSE lmao. Welp, I will just have to convert it for myself then.

if you convert it successfully, mind sharing it? Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I found this mod on Nexus a month ago and it was deleted shortly after. Wanted to preserve/archive it here on LL (hopefully that is okay). It's a music overhaul for Fallout 4, that replaces most of the vanilla tracks. 

Just drag and drop if you are using Vortex or any other mod manager. Credit goes to the following for making this mod.  As well as the various other composers from various TV shows, films, and video games. 

PhenomNrj Immersion Sfx
and 
snt2045

horror - action - sadness update 4 tracks-50056-1-2-1613157208.rar

So I never really liked the Joshua Graham armor on Nexus for Fallout 4, the shirt is untucked and the belt is around the untucked shirt. Overall thing looks a bit odd.

However there is a really good looking Joshua Graham-style armor in Wasteland Fashion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9749

However it's only for females. When a male wears it, it turns into a Synth outfit. Has anyone, or would anyone convert it?

9749-0-1498448682.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ever made a Never-Nude option for Wonder Body?

As an alternative, is there any never-nude realistic-looking body that's simple to install (no esps, no patches, no other requirements, etc) that you'd recommend? I don't need it to support anything NSFW - just to look human.

Looking for a mod that adds an object to the workshop menu that changes the ambient sound so it muffles weather sounds to the inside sounds. 

I have heard that in the creation kit, one can see the object within the Sanctuary building that create a field that changes the Outside sound to the ones that is used inside buildings.

My main settlement has been build and changed into a visually really comfy one, but the moment a storm comes, it sounds like all the massive brick walls are just an illusion.

Maybe the object works like a light source and signals this way to the game how a sound should be heard.

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Looking for a mod that adds an object to the workshop menu that changes the ambient sound so it muffles weather sounds to the inside sounds. 

I have heard that in the creation kit, one can see the object within the Sanctuary building that create a field that changes the Outside sound to the ones that is used inside buildings.

My main settlement has been build and changed into a visually really comfy one, but the moment a storm comes, it sounds like all the massive brick walls are just an illusion.

Maybe the object works like a light source and signals this way to the game how a sound should be heard.

It's called an acoustic space. Haven't seen any mods that can create them in game.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a mod that would allow the player to hire an NPC to do various jobs / missions for them? Even some basic missions like "I'll pay you 500 caps to clear Corvega assembly plant for me" would be enough. The reason why I'm interested in such thing is pretty simple. After hundreds of hours clearing the same area again and again I've had enough, but at the same time, I don't want to cheat my way through, so I'm looking for an immersive and realistic approach how to speed things up a little bit while still being able to enjoy the game without cheating. Is there any mod that could give us such feature? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone by chance have a copy of TH Brows? The replacer version (I have a lot of mods that rely on it).

I have LMCC but it doesn't replace the default brows, just adds the TH Brows as a separate customization. I wanted to get the TH Brows replacer version, but it seems to be set to hidden like most mods nowadays.

So was just hoping someone might have a copy of it still. Thanks. :)

EDIT: sigh... also looking for V's Stylish Decor as well if anyone by chance has it.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
On 7/6/2021 at 7:57 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Anyone by chance have a copy of TH Brows? The replacer version (I have a lot of mods that rely on it).

I have LMCC but it doesn't replace the default brows, just adds the TH Brows as a separate customization. I wanted to get the TH Brows replacer version, but it seems to be set to hidden like most mods nowadays.

So was just hoping someone might have a copy of it still. Thanks. :)

EDIT: sigh... also looking for V's Stylish Decor as well if anyone by chance has it.

not sure if it is replacer or standalone but here, hope it helps..

THBrows 2k.zip

Edited by DevilDoom

I'm bored, I think I'll start a synth rehabilitation colony. Is there any mod that lets me recruit Gen 1 and Gen 2 synths? Alternatively I'd be glad for a "Dummies guide for settler spawners" too, so I can cobble together my own.

Edited by Mauserl
5 hours ago, EdinMG said:

I have this one but I don't know if it's a replacer or not.

THBrows-6186-1-3.rar 1.95 MB · 0 downloads

I believe those are the ones I'm looking for, thanks! Will give a try here in a minute to see if they work. Greatly appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Yep, those were the ones. Thank you again, really appreciate it!

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
12 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Appreciate it, sadly, it is not the replacer version and it is for 2k faces, not vanilla. But still, thanks for at least responding. :)

yeah, just noticed I uploaded the wrong file :D

had regular one too.

Anyhow, I'm glad you found the mod you were looking for.

As for the V's Stylish Design mod, there is a Russian mod sharing site that has the mod, however the mod was translated to Russian so not sure that would help you.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:05 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

I believe those are the ones I'm looking for, thanks! Will give a try here in a minute to see if they work. Greatly appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Yep, those were the ones. Thank you again, really appreciate it!

Glad to help... =P