[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

38 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

would also like to know.. been trying to crack the password, so far, out of ideas..

If you do find password, could you share it?

The only information I've obtained is that "The password starts with w and is located at the northeast end, and it is a famous place on the continent of Tamriel, where the university is located."

Northeast end makes me think of either the College of Winterhold in Skyrim, or in Morrowind to the NE.

They're the only things that make sense there.

As for the password, I think you need a lot of Elder Scrolls knowledge to get the password, something I lack.

15 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

The only information I've obtained is that "The password starts with w and is located at the northeast end, and it is a famous place on the continent of Tamriel, where the university is located."

Northeast end makes me think of either the College of Winterhold in Skyrim, or in Morrowind to the NE.

They're the only things that make sense there.

As for the password, I think you need a lot of Elder Scrolls knowledge to get the password, something I lack.

I tried most of the fallout factions (don't ask why..), and tried some of the skyrim related locations (winterhold being one of them).

45 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

I tried most of the fallout factions (don't ask why..), and tried some of the skyrim related locations (winterhold being one of them).

So did I. Nothing.

I even looked up the entirety of Tamriel, and the map showed Morrowind, which is north-east, so it could be there.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

So did I. Nothing.

I even looked up the entirety of Tamriel, and the map showed Morrowind, which is north-east, so it could be there.

sometimes I wonder, why can't the password just be like "1234" or something :D

I get that some authors lock the files so the mod doesn't get stolen and sold as if it was made by someone else..

16 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Anyone find that password yet? Translating the page had some saying it was a faction but none of the factions worked. Unless it's supposed to be in Korean.

As mentioned above, if you feel like supporting the actual ("original") author, go to Raccoo'N'Roll, as they created those mods. The person who posted on arca.live basically thought of "sharing" those mods but with a password (which may or may not be a correct thing to do, since they are not an actual author..)

Edited by DevilDoom

I am a loyal player of skyrim 5. I want to play the role of Swordsman in fallout 4; However, the game doesn't have any feminine and good-looking actions, and I can't convert HKX tutorials such as 3dmx. Can someone help me change it? If you can, you can give a reward(
Here is my skyrim 5 one handed weapon + idle action pack
Please convert to fallout 4 one handed weapon + idle?

meshes.zip

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

I believe the author said they ported the mod themselves..

Thanks, I read the comments on the mod page and found it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for tigh-highheel boots now that a working highheel system for Fallout is there. Especially some df-t19 style boots like in the screenshot. I know in one of Vtaws Wardrobe Packs are some, but those arent as refined as the d-t19 ones which i very like.

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2017/12/df-t19-uunp-4k.html are those boots available in Fallout4 now that a working Highheel System is out?

Also a modder named melodic made some nice boots which i´d like to see in Fallout4 too, if you know if they have already been converted that would be nice to know, thankyou. here are some pictures of the boots i talk about.

DF-T19 boots:

image.png.d03acb5db8cad57c640675fd933e0cae.png

and  those "Melodic Boots" though Taziota has them also on his models, so they are cross-platform already in the wild i guess...    so any help here if this stuff is available in Fallout4 ?

image.png.5cf26f1cf019db97293a834b8ac5c098.png

image.thumb.png.ff98dd1b1c6b6a3feeb39c1d897cb957.png

EDIT

I cant believe, i found the Boots i named Melodic Boots in facht they are named WL Boots, now i remember again, and SnakeI has them on his patreon site.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/wl-boots-38273232

now to find the df-t19 ones ... but hey, he has so many nice stuff there, its worth those few euros to pimp up my char ... EDIT ... Snakel has so many stuff made he much earlier also made the DF-T19 ones, Sept2019 iirc.  Case closed, thankyou for your Patience and sorry for the "useless" post.image.png.1d69b0568c88c7dbb9b3a58e6807f199.png

Edited by ladynurmana
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...