[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

16 hours ago, Varithina said:

Reading this, I am not too sure if this is an not too subtle hint to post the esp somewhere as a mod or not.

Here I thought I was using a slegehammer... :P

It was a hint. I am pretty sure others would like that modification as well. Of course it is up to you but it seems as only a few things were touched ... right? Not to complex.

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Here I thought I was using a slegehammer... :P

It was a hint. I am pretty sure others would like that modification as well. Of course it is up to you but it seems as only a few things were touched ... right? Not to complex.

Hmm, ok it is on my blog here, that as published as it is going to get, if anybody wants to throw it somewhere else go for it.

I am looking for an indoor  sound marker for settlement building.

It is supposed to be an invisible object that whenever you are in an semi open building (like the sanctuary houses) the ambient sound(storm rain....) gets changed into something that has a roof sound.  

And if the indoor sound marker is an visible object, that would also be fine, then it is decorative clutter with a nice effect.

Um Howdy I was wondering if anybody knows about a wearable Deathclaw tail/ legs? 
I've been looking around for awhile now but I've not had any luck aside from a Rattlesnake tail on the Nexus. I've also tried the Human/ Anthro Deathclaw mods but I couldn't get either working or they just didn't work with the mods I use. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm searching for shorter red dress mods. (it may be a replacer mod or stand-alone one, I don't care which type it is.)

The vanilla red dress is a bit long to me.

Lazman555's replacer has short one, but I don't want too much revealings. (I mean, underwear.)

The length of the dress that I want is like this:

Spoiler

Length.png.80198cce4372ddbb7ca3e0460596a20f.png

Does anyone know about it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 7:10 AM, Younhee said:

Hello.

I'm searching for shorter red dress mods. (it may be a replacer mod or stand-alone one, I don't care which type it is.)

The vanilla red dress is a bit long to me.

Lazman555's replacer has short one, but I don't want too much revealings. (I mean, underwear.)

The length of the dress that I want is like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Length.png.80198cce4372ddbb7ca3e0460596a20f.png

Does anyone know about it?

Try this: Honest Abe's Clothing Series CBBE- Red Dress

• 1 month later...

Heyo! I'm looking for a mod that serves a similar function to this mod for Skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27748 basically I'm looking for something that will unlock all the haircuts in Commonwealth Cuts for the male player character. If something like this doesn't exist I'd appreciate some direction towards a tutorial that would help me learn how to do it myself. (I've never posted/requested anything so sorry if I did this wrong)

Does anyone know which part of the mod is in the picture? 

The search engine returns no results for the visible text. 

It was somewhere between Andrew Station and the Jamaica Plain. (junkyard... maybe)

------------------JAVÍTVA--------------------

Esetleg tudja valaki hogy melyik mód része a kép szerinti? 

A kereső nem ad semmi találatot a látható szövegre.

Valahol az András állomás és a Jamaica síkság között volt. (talán a roncstelep)

934530608_Fallout42020-09-0912-06-32-54.jpg.31ba88f2897c8a3a123e0cbd99d3e1cc.jpg

you have the little naughty...   dropped out of translation  :rage:

2070896529_Fallout42020-09-0912-06-32-54.jpg.dcf028dd64e6e37ccdd54c8cedba7bef.jpg

Could someone make a version of Cleaning the Commonwealth that isn't linked to any faction and allows multiple quests at once (e.g. Minutemen radiants)? Like, pick a random uncleared location, make a radiant quest to clear it, complete the quest when the location is cleared.
Because I like the concept but rarely play a game where I don't wipe out the Brotherhood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok here's what I'm looking for but so far no luck. Is there a mod that auto assigns settlers to beds and jobs and sets the limit of settlers to 10 or has a configurable number say in an MCM menu so you can set the number and does nothing else? I've tried Simm settlements but I've been having problems with it lately, possibly too many scripts running in my game.

Thanks for any help

Throwable smoke grenade (similar to artillary grenades) that plays COD Nuke countdown sound  and then spawns a nuke that falls out of the sky and lands on the smoke. Anything remotely similar would be greatly appreciated :) I stream the game for friends and I usually entertain by using assets from other games (halo, EFT, COD and such)

• 2 weeks later...