[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

On 11/5/2020 at 4:13 PM, AreaGamer said:

I am looking for the mod Fo4FI FPS fix which is unfortunately no longer available on Nexus. Does anyone know if you can download it somewhere else, or can someone please share it with me who has it?

Well, it does say that they are currently working on a better / new version, since (as it seems) the older one had bunch of bugs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um... hi. I'm looking for a mod that adds the .357 Magnum revolver from New Vegas to FO4. Specifically, I would like to add the unique weapon "Lucky" to my game, since it was my favorite weapon in NV.

Does such a thing exist, or is it merely a fancy?

18 hours ago, mpls91 said:

Um... hi. I'm looking for a mod that adds the .357 Magnum revolver from New Vegas to FO4. Specifically, I would like to add the unique weapon "Lucky" to my game, since it was my favorite weapon in NV.

Something like this?

Not .357 Mag but the design looks similar I guess?

On 12/18/2020 at 12:32 PM, mpls91 said:

There is a mod from Fallout 4 New Vegas that adds single action revolvers and Lucky is planned to be added later.

Something like this?

Not .357 Mag but the design looks similar I guess?

Ooh, not quite what I was looking for but still good!

There is a mod from Fallout 4 New Vegas that adds single action revolvers and Lucky is planned to be added later.

Awesome! Where can I find this mod?

5 hours ago, Denjiro said:

A mod that gives the option to pose NPC's as dead bodies using a pose gun of some sort, want to create a battlefield looking settlement and can't find a pose mod that allows for multiple posed individuals or in a dead looking state.

kill the npcs and drag their ragdolls? sorry, a joke.. Can't remember of anything from my head..

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure this is the right place to ask this but, anyone has a chance to (somehow) port Wattson: Cyberpunked from Apex Legends to our beloved world that is Fallout 4? :D

Or at least help me out with the model files, I might use that as an excuse to start learning new stuff and port it myself.

I'd download the game and get the files myself but I've got internet slow enough that it'd take me about a week if not more to just download a game that I'd delete right after.

Well, any help would be appreciated.

(the outfit I'd like to get model files for)

Spoiler

bbef436e00892301fb393e38bb7de174.png.033e8ad3f906502c4d880052251b4738.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 9:21 AM, DevilDoom said:

Not sure this is the right place to ask this but, anyone has a chance to (somehow) port Wattson: Cyberpunked from Apex Legends to our beloved world that is Fallout 4? :D

Or at least help me out with the model files, I might use that as an excuse to start learning new stuff and port it myself.

I'd download the game and get the files myself but I've got internet slow enough that it'd take me about a week if not more to just download a game that I'd delete right after.

Well, any help would be appreciated.

(the outfit I'd like to get model files for)

Reveal hidden contents

bbef436e00892301fb393e38bb7de174.png.033e8ad3f906502c4d880052251b4738.png

Quote "

Apex Wattson
Old port that I never uploaded. There are some  clipping issues and it's not perfect but eh. 
Female only, not craftable. 6 skins."
End quote, link v

https://mega.nz/file/wN1xTCYB#GtmuQ1ExOeKi7eJS43nXBwjaCS1qGHPXp4cpLLJCrGY

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where this sweater is from?

Fallout4_7uTlTje83E.jpg.8d7792fceddbf2da

I downloaded the files from @nezexyzzar, but found out that it was just that. A conversion, but with the exact mesh of the outfit (no textures as I opened it in Outfit Studio). The filename says "sunjeong_nini_openwaist_wb" so I know it's more or less related to SunKat. Problem is, I can't seem to find it no matter how hard I search.

Anybody know where I can download it, if at all?

Thanks for your time in advance.

19 hours ago, Sir Harbinger said:

The filename says "sunjeong_nini_openwaist_wb" so I know it's more or less related to SunKat. Problem is, I can't seem to find it no matter how hard I search.

It is in fact called '[SunJeong] Open Waist' but I can't remember where I got it or even if there is anywhere to get it anymore.