[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

On 5/29/2023 at 5:32 PM, serealm said:

There are two kids running bases in Diamond City after school till 2 a.m. in the morning Is there a mod that makes them go to bed or just home earlier, like 10 p.m. for example. It's important! :)

Nevermind, made it myself.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:10 AM, virepef642 said:

Does this selfie mod actually exist? The title says it is from Tooun, but I didn't find anything on his patreon page. I am not even sure it's FO4. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhMXZJmXtU

Not a 100% sure, but I think is from this mod, part of his quick change armor, I remember having installed at some point.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/q-c-quick-change-58923023

On 5/29/2023 at 11:32 AM, serealm said:

There are two kids running bases in Diamond City after school till 2 a.m. in the morning Is there a mod that makes them go to bed or just home earlier, like 10 p.m. for example. It's important! :)

If they're not involved in any quests you could open the console, click on them and type 'disable' then hit enter to remove them from the game. I recommend 'Better Console' if you want to attempt that so you know what you're clicking on for sure.

2 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

If they're not involved in any quests you could open the console, click on them and type 'disable' then hit enter to remove them from the game. I recommend 'Better Console' if you want to attempt that so you know what you're clicking on for sure.

They are involved in a quest or rather in the outcome of one quest. Anyway, disabling was an option, sure, but turns out there was a better solution.

kgh.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the hood/shawl in the following picture.

As far as I could find out it is the mw2 stiletto scarlet veil port. I suspect that this is a mod that can only be found on discord.
If someone knows this could they please be so kind and send me the link?

Should anyone know where the other parts of the meshup come from, so I take this information of course from very happy?

Edited by N.Gamma
  • 2 weeks later...
Greetings. I am one of the many who follows the series of skibidi toilets 
and I thought that among the many mutations of the contaminated lands there
could also be a mimic inside the public toilets. 
Even better would be a mod that inserts both the camera-men and mutant 
toilet factions.

st.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Start Me Up Redux for Fallout 4 seems incompatible with AAF. If I install AAF then load a SMUR save, AAF will tell me it can't start its mainquest. If start a new game with both installed, the game just stuck at loading screen.   

Please give me some alternative start mod recommendations which is compatible with commonly used adult mods. Thanks.

Edited by kubikiri
4 hours ago, kubikiri said:

Start Me Up Redux for Fallout 4 seems incompatible with AFF. If I install AFF then load a SMUR save, AFF will tell me it can't start its mainquest. If start a new game with both installed, the game just stuck at loading screen.   

Please give me some alternative start mod recommendations which is compatible with commonly used adult mods. Thanks.

Synthetic player seems to work with it, or at least I have not noticed any problem so far, but usually I do not use alternate or quick starts, I just either make or download a save game just before the exit to the vault, make then write protect, then each time I want to start a new game just load one of those, then as you exit the vault you normally get an option to customise your character again, which I do then continue on.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Synthetic player seems to work with it, or at least I have not noticed any problem so far, but usually I do not use alternate or quick starts, I just either make or download a save game just before the exit to the vault, make then write protect, then each time I want to start a new game just load one of those, then as you exit the vault you normally get an option to customise your character again, which I do then continue on.

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

3 hours ago, kubikiri said:

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Do be aware that by default it starts you as a gen 3 synth, with some basic gear, and it will not then ask you again about character appearance or special, before you leave the vault, you can change those things those at the appropriate point during character design, to be honest though pretty much all the alternate starts are flaky as hell, mostly due to every modder seeming to use the exit of the vault to start all their scripted shit up, which can cause major issues with actually finishing that part of the game.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if there is in existence a mod that expands the voices of robots created with the Automaton DLC to add the voice of Muggy from 'FO:NV: Old World Blues'.

And if there is a mod that includes the parts for that same FO4 DLC, for the FO:NV Securitrons.

Anyone know of any mods that include those options?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a copy of these location mods (Island Bungalow, Central Plaza NA, Lockwood Dreamhouse and Hollywood Hills Home) by any chance? Been modding my Fo4 like crazy over the past 2 weeks I really wanna get into screenshot taking and I've been having no lucky finding them, Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 5:16 AM, 8l172 said:

Looking for 1 mod .esp file

CompanionStatus.esp (This one is NOT "Companion Status HUD" OR "Companion Status UI Remastered)

If you have not already figured it out, the esp you are looking for is

Companion Status HUD

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20310?tab=files

The filename is 'Companion Status 1.0b'

the installed esp is 'CompanionStatus.esp'

8 hours ago, AdvancedHobo1 said:

Looking for 2 mods from waaaaay back here on LL.

1. Cowgirl jeans and outfits. Don't remember name of mod or author. 2016ish?

2. Workshop items with animations for beach; chairs, towels, etc. Came with a new land...2019ish?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 is called Animated Furnitures by gamaholic-not showing up here...