[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I love first person, I love immersion in Skyrim and Fallout games. For regular Skyrim, I wasn't satisfied until I found a firstperson mod that actually did place the camera on the player model's face. It feels so much more immersive than all those other FP mods that still have a semi-floating camera.

I never knew I was the only person in the Fallout 4 modding community that loves first person immersion this much. Everywhere I go it's always people looking at their character from third-person, not seeing their character accurately in first-person like I'm looking for.

I kinda get it. It's nice to put on custom armor and look at your whole character suited up, I do it sometimes, but ultimately what I want more than anything in Fallout 4 right now is a first-person mod that attaches the camera to the player's actual head "bone" or "node" or however Fallout can do that... where I also see all of the third-person stuff instead of the first-person stuff.

I thought about making this myself but Idk how. I'd need to teach myself Python, I think.

Why did I say all of that? Because I can't find that for Fallout 4, and I came here hoping two things. 1: It exists, and 2: somebody could please help me find it

Spoiler

I did another search on google and the nexus after I typed the above. I wasn't going to send this message of *this time* I managed to find something all on my own. I didn't find anything.

I found this but it's just a hacky third person mod in the end. Not quite what I want. I also found an xbox mod that does basically the same thing. These are still dependant on the third person camera control.

I don't even know if there's still a good Skyrim camera, last I checked most, if not all of them, are no longer supported.

Oh yeah... and what I'm looking for would also work during cinematics because really, what an immersion killer! Like kill moves.

Spoiler

In skyrim I still see first person, from the eyes, in kill moves and other forced third person situations.

IM kind of wondering if there are any interesting overhauls of the perk/leveling system.  Like perhaps instead of using points to put into armor smith, you leveled armor smith up simply by making armor.....  

To unlock:

rank 1: 30 pieces of armor made   each upgrade accounts for .5 pieces...   so making one piece of combat armor + 4 upgrades to it, would  count as making 3 of 30

rank 2: 60 pieces

rank 3-: 90

rank 4: 150...

something kind of along those lines, or very broadly, what interesting ones have you found? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 10:54 AM, Scarletkat80 said:

I know this is GrimSovereign character yet to released but I was wondering if anyone knew what armor and boots he uses for this character, or did he make those??? If anyone knows where he got the armor and boots (especially the boots, because they will work with the Tera Punk outfit) it be greatly appreciated.

6470317-1525974599.jpg

Can I ask if anyone's found this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like a green commonwealth (think regrowth or similar).

WHat would be good alternatives to these Skyrim Mods:
1) Hunterborn
2) Cooking alchemy overhaul
3) Wildcat(combat overhaul)
4) Frostfall/Campfire.

5) Ineed
6) Rebalnced zones/world/lists/etc

I looked at frost - but that seems like it wouldnt fit with the green aesthetic

Hello, I've been searching for a mod that removes the stealth visuals from Chameleon Legandary effect items in FO4, but that leaves the sneak boosts in place (I find it silly and unimmersive for something that isn't an actual stealth suit or power armor technical gizmo to make you physically invisible.) I can't seem to find anything like this on the nexus, so I thought I'd ask here. Anyone?

Ok so, I found a solution to my own last question, here's a new one, and it's tricky:

Now, as we know, in FO4, there are a handful of unique items that get their properties not from an attached omod, but from an integral ench. One example- Agatha's Dress, with it's +3 Charisma rating.

My question is this: is there any way to add ench values to objects using the console, without needing to create a mod to do it?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a type of mod like Better Locational Damage by ZZyxzz but only for Gen 3 Synths. I don't know how many of you have read into the lore for Gen 3s, but they're not just strictly synthetic copies of humans. They are FEV-II modified (also FEV perfected!). Like the Mariposa strain of FEV without the extreme physical changes. So along with not aging, they'd be immune to disease and radiation but also what's said about that type of Super Mutant on the fandom Wiki. Resistance "to trauma, including cuts, bruises and damage from fire, acid or even gunfire".

I find the Gen3 Synths in game to be woefully weak, considering the intent was to find Shaun the pure human to perfect a strain of FEV-II along with creating synthetics. Whatever happened to "mankind redefined"? What point is sending out synths which the Institute refuses to admit have free will (but they do), only to have them behave just like humans and offer no alternative to mankind? As mortal. As subjected to damage. Only incapable of aging, and I would assume unable to reproduce due to the sterility FEV gives Super Mutants. It makes no sense. Just un-aging disease-free incapable of childbearing human replacements? Ugh.

Gen3 synths should be as resilient as Super Mutants, I suppose besides being shot in the head due to a chance of hitting the synth component? Or even more durable! A mod that makes all known Gen 3s (every NPC with a synth component that can be looted when they die) as durable as Super Mutants or for added difficulty to have all Gen3s be completely immune to damage besides head shots and tactical nukes. It doesn't matter what synth-story-related faction you favor: Railroad, Brotherhood of Steel or Institute. Such a mod would be awesome to have! Does anyone want to take this on? It could be called FEV-3 Synths or Mankind Redefined! Or whatever you want :)

tl;dr - All Gen 3 synths extremely durable or immune to damage besides a headshot or mininuke mod?

Does anyone have the file for this Blazkowics mods for Fallout 4? It comes with a few armors and a companion quest, very short. It was taken down though, I'm a fan of that fur jacket and sort of wanted it haha. Or maybe an alternative to the fur coat elsewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFZkgv75HA

And this was the previous nexus link

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41204

Im hopeing some can help me i had a terminal hard drive faliure some time ago and have replaced most thiungs but one thing im missing, is a mod for fallout 4 i had it on one of my previous playthroughs and now cant find it its the black dress from the chapi jc collection of skyrim here is a picture of my previous playthrough with my character and curie.

20180608141819_1.jpg

12 hours ago, loopyfuknut said:

Im hopeing some can help me i had a terminal hard drive faliure some time ago and have replaced most thiungs but one thing im missing, is a mod for fallout 4 i had it on one of my previous playthroughs and now cant find it its the black dress from the chapi jc collection of skyrim here is a picture of my previous playthrough with my character and curie.

20180608141819_1.jpg

this is from shino clothes

Sup there, I would like to know if someone can tell me if a mod that allow u to build enemy turrets (agro to player and allies), on the abductions my character suffers I make her build defenses against the hordes of night time invasions on the abducters in order to survive the waves of ghouls, assaulttrons and other enemies that attack them, said that, i need turrets that dont attack the faction that captured my character, if i deploy a normal turret via portable workshop it inmediatelly gets attacked by the faction and viceversa, if someone can tell me how to asing them to the facion of interest or there is a mod that allows to build such defenses but not friendly to the player i will be grateful, thnx in advance

On 1/5/2020 at 6:50 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I like a green commonwealth (think regrowth or similar).

WHat would be good alternatives to these Skyrim Mods:
1) Hunterborn
2) Cooking alchemy overhaul
3) Wildcat(combat overhaul)
4) Frostfall/Campfire.

5) Ineed
6) Rebalnced zones/world/lists/etc

I looked at frost - but that seems like it wouldnt fit with the green aesthetic

3) for this point i cant tell u but just turn down the markers of the compass for the enemies on survival mode and u will have an enormus disadvantage and problems to react to attacks.

4) fallout already have radstorms and are so pesty, u need to get shelter from them if they falll on u, check deadly radstorms, for the camp fire u may want to check the aft folloer system, it includes a camping supply and can be tweaked and upgraded with a quest that sends u to recover parts to improve the camp or pay many caps in order to have it upgraded, have many options for followers and pickup system for ur followers, another option for the camp is campsite, i had both but i removed this one becuz i felt aft camp was fair and sided well with my playing, in order to survive without deploying the aft camp indoors covering from the radstorm i deploy portable workshop and portable workbenches, and deployable turrets because i use Sleepless night

5) this can make combination with the 4) and have the options u may want to tweak for the 3) check advanced needs

6) i think this is how u determine wa mods u can need, i use War of the commonwealth (and its MCM)and believeme, cant play without it but have to tweak it fine in order to avoid overloads on ur game, it spawns enemies everywhere and makes fallout feels more alive, very recomended, I sugest u too the Sleepless night mod too 

lemme know if u have any doubt about the experience with those

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 8:22 PM, C'tans and big magnets said:

I randomly saw this picture on nexus and couldn't find either the mods used (other than the usp one), nor the author who uploaded the pic

can someone help me find this outfit/character mod and any other outfit mod themed GFL?

canelaser.jpeg

No idea about the mods but the uploader is easy to find..

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/3430522