+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S3 Necrobj_A1_S3.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S4 Necrobj_A1_S4.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S5 Necrobj_A1_S5.hkx
s FB_Necrobj_A2_S1 Necrobj_A2_S1.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S2 Necrobj_A2_S2.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S3 Necrobj_A2_S3.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S4 Necrobj_A2_S4.hkx
+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S5 Necrobj_A2_S5.hkx

that is the template i used, i never used example.txt, i used the funnybiz pack as my baseline

on the source file for that animation i used

Animation(
    id="Necrobj",
    name="Necro Blow Job",
    tags="Sex,Straight,Penis,Oral,Holding,Blowjob,CumInMouth,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Dirty",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral, rotate=180, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
    actor2=Male(forward=-49),
    a2_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, sos=1),
        Stage(2, sos=1),
        Stage(3, sos=2),
        Stage(4, sos=2),
        Stage(5, sos=2),
    ],
)

so when i run pyton it says error and that basically aniamtion file is missing

I want to learn for sure

' FB_Necrobj

s FB_Necrobj_A1_S1 Necrobj_A1_S1.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S2 Necrobj_A1_S2.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S3 Necrobj_A1_S3.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S4 Necrobj_A1_S4.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A1_S5 Necrobj_A1_S5.hkx

s FB_Necrobj_A2_S1 Necrobj_A2_S1.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S2 Necrobj_A2_S2.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S3 Necrobj_A2_S3.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S4 Necrobj_A2_S4.hkx

+ FB_Necrobj_A2_S5 Necrobj_A2_S5.hkx

that is the template i used, i never used example.txt, i used the funnybiz pack as my baseline

on the source file for that animation i used

Animation(

id="Necrobj",

name="Necro Blow Job",

tags="Sex,Straight,Penis,Oral,Holding,Blowjob,CumInMouth,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Dirty",

sound=Squishing,

actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral, rotate=180, silent=True, open_mouth=True),

actor2=Male(forward=-49),

a2_stage_params=[

Stage(1, sos=1),

Stage(2, sos=1),

Stage(3, sos=2),

Stage(4, sos=2),

Stage(5, sos=2),

],

)

so when i run pyton it says error and that basically aniamtion file is missing

So explain to me, are you adding this on to the bottom of the that FunnyBizness example that Orxx used? Have you put the aniamtions in the correct folder?

Can you copy and paste the full error that python is giving? And perhaps the text file you are editing (not the FNIS one, the actual text file you have worked on in the source folder)?

As far as the files used goes, when orxx first published the mod he made a sample pack with funnybiz mod version 8.5 i think

I merely went in and used the FNIS and source files that were provided in that pack and added stuff onto them

the HKX files  i just copy pasted from the latest mod into the animation folder in that sample pack where all the other funnybiz animations were

no animation files found:

File "E:\Data\Program Files (x86)\Python\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1549, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)

File "E:\Data\Program Files (x86)\Python\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1131, in mainloop
    self.tk.mainloop(n)

It is the same error for all animations

FunnyBizness.txt

The generator cannot find the files. This will be hard to explain.

The HKX files need to be in \meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\. If you downloaded the pack and say you unzipped it to your desktop, then the path would be FunnyBizness8.5-SLAL\meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\. Put the HKX files in the FunnyBiz folder then run the generator from the SLAnim folder. it is programmed (I beleive) to look back one folder to find the \meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\ folder.

It's all about where you are adding your file and where the generator is run from. It's all I can think right now.

Also, make sure the animation files are called necrobj_ax_sx.

The last option, zip all you've done and send me. I know I can help you fix this... it's... just ahrd to explain cause I cannot see what you have. Your TXT file looks fine.

ok i will zip it to you thank you,

the thing is that all other animations are being read, its just the 7 new ones i tried to add

I use MO if that matters at all, but i did set the generator to read from the MO folder and every other animation that came originally with thepack is read and has no errors

something else i should note is that FNIS for modders says that the animation files are also missing but they are right there on the folder!

the JSON file present btw is just the original one that came with the pack,

FunnyBizness.zip

the thing is that all other animations are being read, its just the 7 new ones i tried to add

I use MO if that matters at all, but i did set the generator to read from the MO folder and every other animation that came originally with thepack is read and has no errors

something else i should note is that FNIS for modders says that the animation files are also missing but they are right there on the folder!

Thanks for doing that. I have found your issue.

Every one of those animations are missing an underscore to the normal setup. To give you an example, BeastlyRape is in the Animation folder as BeastlyRapeA1_s1, Your file is looking for BeastlyRape_A1_s1. So add the underscore before the Ax in the HKX filename in your aniamtion folder and you will be fine. It's the same for all of the errors.

If it makes you feel any better, you have grasped it bar a tiny oversight. :D

Every one of those animations are missing an underscore to the normal setup. To give you an example, BeastlyRape is in the Animation folder as BeastlyRapeA1_s1, Your file is looking for BeastlyRape_A1_s1. So add the underscore before the Ax in the HKX filename in your aniamtion folder and you will be fine. It's the same for all of the errors.

If it makes you feel any better, you have grasped it bar a tiny oversight. :D

omg its like magic ( *.* )

i dont know if i should feel better about not doing something horribly wrong or worse because it means i was drowning in a glass of water, i should pay more attention to small details like that

thank a bunch!

Awesome, thanks so much for writing this guide!  I'll update the summary to link to it.

I'm also just about to upload a new version.  Since people seem to be having some issues getting it to find their animation files, I've made it a bit better at finding files (it will find files even without underscores before A1_S1.hkx, and I've hopefully eliminated any issues with requiring uppercase vs lowercase).  I've also made the error messages a bit better--if it can't find any animation files it will print out where it expects to find them.

I got a really wierd error with 1.2, it says "actor 1: found multiple animations for stage 1:".

What I find strange is that it worked with 1.0 and I only have one animation in my directory.

What could be the cause?

EDIT: Works well with 1.1 too.

Also awesome mod big thanks!

I got a really wierd error with 1.2, it says "actor 1: found multiple animations for stage 1:".

What I find strange is that it worked with 1.0 and I only have one animation in my directory.

What could be the cause?

EDIT: Works well with 1.1 too.

Also awesome mod big thanks!

It should print out the two animation files it found immediately after that line.  Something like:

actor 1: found multiple animations for stage 1:

- meshes\actors\characters\animations\YourPack\YourAnim_A1_S1.hkx

- meshes\actors\characters\animations\YourPack\YourAnimA1S1.hkx

Version 1.2 accepts several more file name patterns.  If you happen to have old copies of one of the animation stage with slightly different names it may find these old files too, and it won't know which one you want it to use.  For example, it now accepts all of the names "Foo_A1_S1.hkx", "FooA1_S1.hkx" and "FooA1S1.hkx" when looking for an animation for actor 1, stage 1.  If more than 1 of these file names exist, you will get this error message.

It should print out the two animation files it found immediately after that line.  Something like:

- meshes\actors\characters\animations\YourPack\YourAnim_A1_S1.hkx

- meshes\actors\characters\animations\YourPack\YourAnimA1S1.hkx

Version 1.2 accepts several more file name patterns.  If you happen to have old copies of one of the animation stage with slightly different names it may find these old files too, and it won't know which one you want it to use.  For example, it now accepts all of the names "Foo_A1_S1.hkx", "FooA1_S1.hkx" and "FooA1S1.hkx" when looking for an animation for actor 1, stage 1.  If more than 1 of these file names exist, you will get this error message.

I solved it, I had copies, but they were in NonSexLabAnimationPack and not my folder, so now I know why. However how come that it says the copies are in the same folder?

- ...\meshes\actors\character\animations\MyAnimations\AnubDomCow_a1_s1.hkx

- ...\meshes\actors\character\animations\MyAnimations\AnubDomCow_a1_s1.hkx

EDIT: I have found another problem, with Anubs "wolfthree" it give me

"all actors must have the same number of animation stages: [('A1', 5), ('A2', 0), ('A3', 0)]"

even though I have all the animations, is it something I missed in my .py file?

If it makes you feel any better, you have grasped it bar a tiny oversight. biggrin.png

omg its like magic ( *.* )

i dont know if i should feel better about not doing something horribly wrong or worse because it means i was drowning in a glass of water, i should pay more attention to small details like that

thank a bunch!

Hi Unfortunately nobody sharing its animation pack please if u made one share it with us or add to loverslab topic thanks

"all actors must have the same number of animation stages: [('A1', 5), ('A2', 0), ('A3', 0)]"

This is saying that it can find the Actor 1 files but not the A2 or A3 files. Make sure that

- all of the files have the same name (ie wolfthree)

- they have the correct file names (should be wolfthree_a1_s1, wolfthree a2_s1 etc). Missing underscores mean it will miss them.

- That you have then in the correct actor folder (as it is a wolf animation, it needs to go in the canine/wolf folder.

This is saying that it can find the Actor 1 files but not the A2 or A3 files. Make sure that

- all of the files have the same name (ie wolfthree)

- they have the correct file names (should be wolfthree_a1_s1, wolfthree a2_s1 etc). Missing underscores mean it will miss them.

- That you have then in the correct actor folder (as it is a wolf animation, it needs to go in the canine/wolf folder.

It was

"- That you have then in the correct actor folder (as it is a wolf animation, it needs to go in the canine/wolf folder."

I was unsure how to add it, I found out that I need to make "MyAnimations" in the canine folder too.

With 1.2 I still get the duplicate files though, even though I only have one and I've searched my entire pc for more animations. But it works with 1.1.

Thanks for all the help! :)

It was

"- That you have then in the correct actor folder (as it is a wolf animation, it needs to go in the canine/wolf folder."

I was unsure how to add it, I found out that I need to make "MyAnimations" in the canine folder too.

With 1.2 I still get the duplicate files though, even though I only have one and I've searched my entire pc for more animations. But it works with 1.1.

Thanks for all the help! :)

I haven't tried 1.2 out yet but I'm glad it's now working for you :D

I got stuck with this. A little help?

8Gvv7nG.png I have the two actor animations on the folder, but it stills saying this 

Creature animations should be in other folders, check the read me, it has that pointed out very clear.

for your case, all Actor 2 files should be in Draugr's own folder.

Hi orxx, I'm so glad for your mod, it's very useful to add new animations from a package and no replacing previous animations, I want to ask you for a request, could you make a package with all the animations from the last version of funnybizness animations mod? it's 9.8 version, if you can do it I will be very grateful cause I have no idea how to do a package on my own, I've installed your package example from version 8.5

Hi orxx, I'm so glad for your mod, it's very useful to add new animations from a package and no replacing previous animations, I want to ask you for a request, could you make a package with all the animations from the last version of funnybizness animations mod? it's 9.8 version, if you can do it I will be very grateful cause I have no idea how to do a package on my own, I've installed your package example from version 8.5

see  Forerunner414 post about SLanimeloader for Funnybizz 9.8

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=236208

see  Forerunner414 post about SLanimeloader for Funnybizz 9.8

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=236208

Hi razzor69, you have my thanks for help me to find what I looked for  :), also I have to give my thanks to Forerunner414 if she's watching this post cause she's the maker of this package, thanks to both of you!