17 hours ago, Timbra said:

Today I reinstalled all mods and on another launch-test I've found HDT Havok Object while lotting corps, is that still in the mod?

How can make it invisible?

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 5.1 Instructions for HDT Havok (method 1)

Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support  Copy / paste the skyrim data folder . In play with Additemmenu search and equips HDT Havok .

It contains meshes, better to save yours before copying the mod (you might not like it) then you will only have to overwrite your meshes, or reconstruct them with Bodyslide ( method 2)

On 5/19/2019 at 11:04 PM, parv2424 said:

Does This Mod Work for SSE ??  Has anybody tried  it , i installed it and textures are fine but collisions are not working its static even Breasts won't jiggle when my Char is Nude they only jiggle when She's Dressed!! 

I wonder if this will get a port to SSE.

hi, great mod. I just had a question about physics, am I supposed to use a physics mod like HDT PE or SMP? The reason I ask is because I was using PE before I decided to use SMP all in one installer found here on loverslab, but I found out that PE should not be installed while using SMP. I finally deactivated PE and then decided to install this mod but I'm not sure if SMP needs to be installed. I'm using this mod and physics are there even for yundao hdt hair. Can you please verify if I need SMP installed? Thanks!

It seems no matter what i do, i have problems with this mod.

For one, the collision doesnt seem to work. I've only tried it on creatures w/ the MNC SLAL cocks but i have no interest in the human/human aspect as i dont use that. The belly is definitely built correctly as it wobbles and such when running, so its obvious that it has physics and can move unlike the vanilla CBBE body.

The belly also seems like it doesn't expand with mods like Fill her up, Pregnancy mods....Anything really, both with and without SLIF it never gets any bigger than it is by default.

The pussy also doesn't seem to animate. It looks like it should, but it simply doesn't. Once again, using MNC SLAL cocks.

I've tried reinstalling this many times both with and without mod managers, and i've tried building the body in bodyslide many times, even making sure to use batch build to make sure all the armour is compatable AND ticking the "build morphs" tickbox for some of my mods that require it....Yet nothing seems to work. What am i doing wrong?

6 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

For one, the collision doesnt seem to work. I've only tried it on creatures w/ the MNC SLAL cocks but i have no interest in the human/human aspect as i dont use that. The belly is definitely built correctly as it wobbles and such when running, so its obvious that it has physics and can move unlike the vanilla CBBE body.

The belly also seems like it doesn't expand with mods like Fill her up, Pregnancy mods....Anything really, both with and without SLIF it never gets any bigger than it is by default.

The pussy also doesn't seem to animate. It looks like it should, but it simply doesn't. Once again, using MNC SLAL cocks.

I've tried reinstalling this many times both with and without mod managers, and i've tried building the body in bodyslide many times, even making sure to use batch build to make sure all the armour is compatable AND ticking the "build morphs" tickbox for some of my mods that require it....Yet nothing seems to work. What am i doing wrong?

your not the only 1 me too it doesnt work try the older version

Just download the newest beast hdt from MNC page, it should work.

12 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

I apologize ahead of time for being ignorant, but how do I build my own body in BodylSlide so it affects my armor armor replace? I've built bodies before, but I seem to be lost on this one.

I'm using "Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo"

help me with this butt clipping, i've done all i can and can't find a way around without messing with the physics or changing it to another mesh, im using the UNNPO, and somehow this happens with all the meshes except the dream girl, im a noob at modding but i understand the basics lol, thanks.

haven't touch no body sliders or morph anything, for some reason, this is how it comes out everytime i choose unnp leyenda, or unnp special.

ScreenShot72.bmp ScreenShot75.bmp

8 hours ago, blaze0910 said:

haven't touch no body sliders or morph anything, for some reason, this is how it comes out everytime i choose unnp leyenda, or unnp special.

You should try to reconstruct the meshes with Bodyslide, you should be able to correct the defect.
PS :. for screenshots, convert BMPs into PNGs using Paint

On 5/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, dankmemesxd said:

Just download the newest beast hdt from MNC page, it should work.

I already have that. But even if that did work that still doesn't solve the issues i'm having with the belly not expanding with inflation or pregnancy mods.

your not the only 1 me too it doesnt work try the older version

I wish i could but the older version doesn't use CBBE.

As far as i can tell...it MIGHT be something wrong with the order in which the files are loaded...Which considering neither CBBE, Bodyslide or this mod are .esps...its going to be difficult to change what order they load in...

That's just a guess anyway

6 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

I already have that. But even if that did work that still doesn't solve the issues i'm having with the belly not expanding with inflation or pregnancy mods.

Cbbe doesnt support belly scaling as far as I know, you will need to use uunp or cosio body

On 5/31/2019 at 8:17 AM, dankmemesxd said:

Cbbe doesnt support belly scaling as far as I know, you will need to use uunp or cosio body

It does, it has for years. I know that because i've used a normal CBBE body for years and had a belly node. It MAY have been an addon to the vanilla CBBE body, but i dont remember. Either way, i dont see why it wouldn't be included in this mod.

Is it possible to update the texture of the Cosio that was installed by this mod?

I've tries extract 4.0 pack to possibly replace with things from the latest Cosio but I just figure out what goes where without destroying everything. As for my actual install I'm using the 4.0 all in one with Leyanda's skin and the Bjin mods

Hi so I'm kinda new to this, i have been reinstalling skyrim many times because i messed up my skyrim a lot. Now since my latest skyrim is working, i want this mod to work with my game. So i'm using the uunp version, 7BO body to be exactly, SOS full for the male body and somehow the animation is kinda weird. First, male body have 2 penises, one erect and one limpy, seconds, body placing is off, the only body type that kinda works is my cbbe follower's body, but vagina collision doesn't work. And there's somthing wrong with my MO load order, the vagina clips when I play the animation. Any suggestions? And sorry for my bad english.

i downloader this mod the physic look like it was working but my body was with the vanilla texture..tryed to install the cbbe mod etc with the colision and now  when  this mod is installed and not my other mod.. my body stay not nice and got the underwhere vanilla... can you help me ?