can anyone explain to me how to copy it to a follower? For example could I just copy the files body from the female character in game and replace their body with those files and it should work in the Models and textures parts of the skyrim folder?

can anyone explain to me how to copy it to a follower? For example could I just copy the files body from the female character in game and replace their body with those files and it should work in the Models and textures parts of the skyrim folder?

Yeah thats what I do

You shouldn't need to do anything. If you're using Bodyslide, then it replaces the default female body for *all* female NPCs. There are certain mods like Custom Races that will allow a player-exclusive body, but if you're using those then you should follow their instructions for managing body meshes.

I have a follower that doesn't remove the vanilla underwear even though the body changes to AIO! that's why I'm wondering how to changer her textures/meshes/model to AIO, I don't know how to remove the underwear that is showing over the skin in game. The follower is: Ophelia http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77546/?

Yeah thats what I do

You shouldn't need to do anything. If you're using Bodyslide, then it replaces the default female body for *all* female NPCs. There are certain mods like Custom Races that will allow a player-exclusive body, but if you're using those then you should follow their instructions for managing body meshes.

I have a follower that doesn't remove the vanilla underwear even though the body changes to AIO! that's why I'm wondering how to changer her textures/meshes/model to AIO, I don't know how to remove the underwear that is showing over the skin in game. The follower is: Ophelia http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77546/?

This is looking very interesting.  I haven't tested much, but I'm getting an error logged every time I run since installing AIO (pasted at the bottom, since I don't know how to do spoiler tags here).

The first post doesn't mention that some HDT Physics mod is required, but presumably one is (?).  Any specific version?  I'm using HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

Any advice is appreciated.  No crashes yet, and I'm certainly seeing some "jiggling" - but the errors worry me.

A few maybe-relevant (mainly HDT) highlights from my load order (full order in attached file):

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9

HDT HighHeels System beta 0.5

Blush When Aroused

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT 5.1

Slavetats

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light 1.04

WetFunctionRedux 39   (I wondered about this one's compatibility, since it can replace specular maps, which AIO also toys with)

KS Hairdos - HDT Physics

HDTSextoys

File hdtSkyrimMemPatch.log:

hdtSkyrimMemPatch
[04/30/17 14:18:53]INFO: Queue OK
[04/30/17 14:18:53]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Module : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Address : 0x7777e49b
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Module Address : 0x77750000
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to write 0x44000000 failed
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Call Stack (Skyrim ignored the frame pointer register (ebp) so it may not correct) :
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     ntdll : 0x7777e49b
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     ntdll : 0x7777e0a3
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     kernel32 : 0x756614ad
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x00f55906
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x00a48631
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x00a4887e
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x005e946e
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x0054ffca
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x0055028e
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x00550096
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     TESV : 0x005504b4
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR: Thread local Havok memory heap:
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory allocator:0x01bb0f6c
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory allocated:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory in used:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory available:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory total available:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Temp memory largest block:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory allocator:0x01bb0f6c
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory allocated:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory in used:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory available:0
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory total available:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Heap memory largest block:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory allocator:0x01bb0f6c
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory allocated:4194304
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory in used:0
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory available:4194304
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory total available:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Debug memory largest block:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory allocator:0x01bb0f6c
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory allocated:4194304
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory in used:0
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory available:4194304
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory total available:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:53]ERROR:     Solver memory largest block:-1
[04/30/17 14:21:54]ERROR: Minidump saved in hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dmp

loadorder.txt

The first post doesn't mention that some HDT Physics mod is required, but presumably one is (?).  Any specific version?  I'm using HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

You don't need any HDT mods, it's included, which is why it's called All In One.

Colour me embarrassed.  Guess I should have looked through the folder structure first.  Thanks for that.

So now I've disabled my original HDT-SE.  I still get the error log, not good, and now I also get an additional hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file in my overwrite.  Which at least doesn't show any new errors, but I could do without the log file on each exit.  :)

So, please, my main question remains: why am I getting this error, and how can I crush it?  Thanks!

Hey everyone,

After quite a while I installed skyrim again and found out that I've completely forgot how I did things last time when everything worked perfectly with this mod. I'm a bit newbish at modding so please bare with me and help with advise.

I remember that last time I somehow managed to make vanilla armors and clothing have small hdt effect. It was somekind of mod that made hdt depending on armor material so for example plate armor had no effect while hunter armor had noticeable one. I liked that a lot, but now can't seem to find that mod anywhere. Does anyone have a clue of what am I talking? By the way, it wasn't skimpy mod and I guess I used CBBE.

Also if there is such mod, does UNP has one too? I tried to use UNP with "zeroed sliders" setting this time while installing this mod and I kinda like it the most of what I tried from this so far, so it would be nice to find mentioned mod for this body type.

This is driving me insane...i've been trying to get skyrim to work for a week now, and this mod just will not work.

I have no idea if something is conflicting with this or what's going on, all i know is, it worked at one point, then i tried using UNP body which is just plain bad and crashed my game so i had to trash it and reinstall, now i can't get this mod to work no matter what i do.

I'll drop my tiny mod list below and i sincerely hope someone can point out why i'm dumb because this is driving me insane....

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Footprints.esp
Purewaters.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
GoToBed.esp
GoToBed - Hearthfire coffins fix.esp
Brows.esp
NoMoreUglyVampireLord.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
SuitUp.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
VioLens.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
The Ningheim.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Jennifer.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

Does anyone know the name of the mod that produces a slowly-moving illumination that 'orbits' my body during sex scenes? I thought it was called "Fleshlight" but a Google search failsd to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a question. I was planning on installing Bijin series (including Serana/Valerica) and the Bijin AIO so I can free up some plugin space in my load order whilst I'm also planning to merge Ordinary Women, RS Children, Men of Skyrim and Toccata as Elysif using Merge Plugins SA to free up more plugins (effectively deactivating their individual ESP's) then I wondered would the AIO-HDT still recognized the mods and work as intended or something far worst is going to happen if I used the Bijin AIO and merge the aforementioned mods ? 

Aio replaces the meshes and textures (possibly just the diffuse textures) without actually touching the .esp.  If you install Aio first, then Bijin's all in one, then merge the others, you should be fine.  I've found that manually swapping the meshes from Aio to The Ordinary Women worked perfectly well too, and I replaced their skin textures (Bijin's too) with Diffuse and Subsurface from Regentbot's Pureskin textures, Normals from Aio and Speculars from Graphene Block 30 - they're all looking great and working well.  I also unpacked Improved Bards, replaced the meshes and textures for both genders, repacked and installed via NMM and that's working fine as well, so if you're going for a merged mod...

Hope this helps.

That was extremely helpful. Thanks =D

PS: On a unrelated note. Should I install Ordinary Women first before Bijin's (so Bijin NPC's and Valerica overwrites the Irileth, Carlotta, Tonilia, Lisette etc in OW) or it doesn't matter what order should I install them ?

Sorry I took so long getting back to you; I haven't been on here for a while - too busy tinkering with an ENB preset and actually playing, occasionally!

On the off-chance that you haven't already done whatever you were going to do and sorted it out, if you want Bijin's models more than Ordinary Women, yep, you install Ordinary Women first and then Bijin's, then AiO.

Glad my last post was of use :-)

Does anyone know the name of the mod that produces a slowly-moving illumination that 'orbits' my body during sex scenes? I thought it was called "Fleshlight" but a Google search failsd to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Might be Rail Light...?  If so, it's one of the included .esps with Leyenda's All In One mod.  Hope this helps.

Hello :)

I wonder does the HDT collisions physics only supports the pre built body meshes? or it will work on like my own customized UUNP body created from BodySlide as well? I want the  HDT collisions physics when schlong is entering and the belly looks like it's interacting with it :P this can be easily be seen in the animated gif at the front page.

I assume to support outfits for the HDT collusion physics effect, you need to swap the UUNP body to UUNP Special? am i right?

I would like to ask if anybody else is having the same issue as me.I use th UUNP naturalistic option for the hdt effect with a custom created body.The xml files seem to deform the breasts of female characters by dragging down and widen them.Is therew any simple edit to do as to avoid the problem?Thanks!  

Is therew any simple edit to do as to avoid the problem?Thanks!  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/

There's no mod on your list that conflicts with any part of AiO.

I'd try to install AiO and overwrite everything.

After this uninstall XPMSE. Make sure no files from XPMSE left in Data folder.

After this install XPMSE again, and do not tick any optional files in Fomod tab - just things that needs to be install with skeleton.

Overwrite everything.

Run LOOT and check if you have any warnings. Probably after this you will have to run TES5edit and clear few plugins. After cleaning run LOOT once more and make sure everything is clear.

Launch FNIS (as administrator).

I realise that these are just basic advices and probably you try all of this before, but AiO isn't really complicated mod. My only idea why it's not working with certain body type, or make the game crashes is skeleton.

Anyway, If after this you still get problem with collision - paste attached files in SKSE folder. These are HDT files for CBBE cut from AiO.

DataCBBE.rar

After this install XPMSE again, and do not tick any optional files in Fomod tab - just things that needs to be install with skeleton.

Overwrite everything.

Run LOOT and check if you have any warnings. Probably after this you will have to run TES5edit and clear few plugins. After cleaning run LOOT once more and make sure everything is clear.

I realise that these are just basic advices and probably you try all of this before, but AiO isn't really complicated mod. My only idea why it's not working with certain body type, or make the game crashes is skeleton.

Anyway, If after this you still get problem with collision - paste attached files in SKSE folder. These are HDT files for CBBE cut from AiO.

Slowly I understand why here everyone has problems with the Installation. Installing AiO. Uninstall XPMSE. Reinstall XPMSE. Why? And above all, what should it effect? Why not first reinstall XPMSE and then install AiO? In addition, this does not answer the question of LazyVegetable. Which is even more surprising, they recognize no errors in the loadorder. Strange, I recognize mistakes. So now you could say why they do not help. I have done enough, I have helped a lot of people here. Over and over again. And why? To read the same questions every day. I think everyone reads here only the last page. 

Overwrite everything.

Already done all of that and it's not really helpful. However it doesn't matter since i figured out the problem. And as many times in the past, NMM screwed me over and failed to install the skeleton properly, i did it manually and it's fine now.

Overwrite everything.

Slowly I understand why here everyone has problems with the Installation. Installing AiO. Uninstall XPMSE. Reinstall XPMSE. Why? And above all, what should it effect? Why not first reinstall XPMSE and then install AiO? In addition, this does not answer the question of LazyVegetable. Which is even more surprising, they recognize no errors in the loadorder. Strange, I recognize mistakes. So now you could say why they do not help. I have done enough, I have helped a lot of people here. Over and over again. And why? To read the same questions every day. I think everyone reads here only the last page. 

It's 202 pages worth of text and i only have 3 to 4 hours a day of free time, do you really think i'll spend that time reading through 200 pages of text? How about no. If you don't want to help then shut up and move along, simple as that.

Uninstall XPMSE. Reinstall XPMSE. Why? And above all, what should it effect? Why not first reinstall XPMSE and then install AiO?

Because Hero said that on page 180. Didn't you read the thread? :)

But seriously, when I install AiO for first time I had similar problems. All because skeleton.

Which is even more surprising, they recognize no errors in the loadorder

If LazyVegetable used LOOT like I said it would sort the load order, right?

So now you could say why they do not help. I have done enough, I have helped a lot of people here. Over and over again. And why? To read the same questions every day.

I saw that and I know that your advices would be probably more accurate. I respect your experience and knowledge, but in this case you prefer just reading and not helping.

I think everyone reads here only the last page.

Sadly I think, you're right, so lets not make more offtopic, ok?

Peace

Overwrite everything.

Already done all of that and it's not really helpful. However it doesn't matter since i figured out the problem. And as many times in the past, NMM screwed me over and failed to install the skeleton properly, i did it manually and it's fine now.

Overwrite everything.

It's 202 pages worth of text and i only have 3 to 4 hours a day of free time, do you really think i'll spend that time reading through 200 pages of text? How about no. If you don't want to help then shut up and move along, simple as that.

Use mod organizer. Dont have to worry which mod to install first or what order. They are all installed into their own individual mod folders. Watch Gopher on youtube in more detail and how to use it. Its a lot more easier to use than NMM.

I am trying to get hdt to work on this, with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80201/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D80201&pUp=1

I don't get any vagina animations with collisions enabled and I checked in the files and there are .xml files for the meshes. Are there just some mod collisions not supported at all for AiO?

If the AnimObjects don't have HDT support, you won't see collisions. Adding them to object meshes is beyond my knowledge; I think you need Blender for that. You're best off asking the mod author if they can do it. 

I am trying to get hdt to work on this, with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80201/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D80201&pUp=1

I don't get any vagina animations with collisions enabled and I checked in the files and there are .xml files for the meshes. Are there just some mod collisions not supported at all for AiO?

If the AnimObjects don't have HDT support, you won't see collisions. Adding them to object meshes is beyond my knowledge; I think you need Blender for that. You're best off asking the mod author if they can do it. 

I am pretty sure they have HDT support, there are also screenshots of people using it with collisions enabled and working. I just didn't know if I had something installed wrong or was missing something.

AiO works perfectly with this mod. But they need an additional mod. 

post-282039-0-65189400-1493844107_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-96541900-1493844117_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-40170400-1493844130_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-58515600-1493844142_thumb.png