I've noticed after installing this mod that boobs and booty bounce are gone except during Sexlab animations. Did I install something wrong?

Do you have clothes and stuff that allows it?

And did you run Bodyslide after you have installed the mod?

Did forget, when you install this mod you get one question about what bounce you want to have. Did you check that?

I've got the first two steps covered. Am I looking for an in-game message or are you talking about the optional folders included with the download? I chose "0C_MAIN_CBBE_D1_Naturalistic" for what I thought was the bounce physics, but after I didn't see any bouncing I switched to the "0C_MAIN_CBBE_C2_Regular" option.  Still no bouncing though.  :-/

Why dont you use the installer?

Do you install mods manually?

I usually succeed with manual installs. This one is different it seems. What installer should I use? Nexus Mod Manager?

Ok.

I did ask you because this is one big file and in some cases NMM can stop working or take some serious time to install mods, when you have big files.

Seems to work fine when using MO/Wrye Bash.

Yes you need some of the optional files that comes whit the pack.

My self is using Unp Special, actually not sure what files you should install.

Did use Clam and CBBE for one long time ago, but do remember that you need one havoc.esp

This mod is made for using one Fomod installer. MO/NMM do support that one, I think Wrye Bash do have support for it.

But from what you are saying is that you seems to miss some files from any one of the following folders.

Try this one? 0B_Main_CBBE_C1 And those you did mention in your post.

And see what happens.

Dont forget you need to run Bodyslide and build your body and clothing.

Perhaps some other do know what files you are missing? My self are not sure.

And for your own sanity. Some mods are easy to install by dropping them in the data folder, but consider to use one modding tool.

But why bother? Why give yourself the extra headache for absolutely none of the benefits?

And no. Use Mod Organizer instead.

I advise you dump everything, reinstall Skyrim clean, and start afresh with Mod Orgizer.

1+

My self cant understand why people don't use one modding tool.

I've noticed after installing this mod that boobs and booty bounce are gone except during Sexlab animations. Did I install something wrong?

Did forget, when you install this mod you get one question about what bounce you want to have. Did you check that?

I've got the first two steps covered. Am I looking for an in-game message or are you talking about the optional folders included with the download? I chose "0C_MAIN_CBBE_D1_Naturalistic" for what I thought was the bounce physics, but after I didn't see any bouncing I switched to the "0C_MAIN_CBBE_C2_Regular" option.  Still no bouncing though.  :-/

I usually succeed with manual installs. This one is different it seems. What installer should I use? Nexus Mod Manager?

Ok.

I did ask you because this is one big file and in some cases NMM can stop working or take some serious time to install mods, when you have big files.

Seems to work fine when using MO/Wrye Bash.

Yes you need some of the optional files that comes whit the pack.

My self is using Unp Special, actually not sure what files you should install.

Did use Clam and CBBE for one long time ago, but do remember that you need one havoc.esp

This mod is made for using one Fomod installer. MO/NMM do support that one, I think Wrye Bash do have support for it.

But from what you are saying is that you seems to miss some files from any one of the following folders.

Try this one? 0B_Main_CBBE_C1 And those you did mention in your post.

And see what happens.

Dont forget you need to run Bodyslide and build your body and clothing.

Perhaps some other do know what files you are missing? My self are not sure.

And for your own sanity. Some mods are easy to install by dropping them in the data folder, but consider to use one modding tool.

But why bother? Why give yourself the extra headache for absolutely none of the benefits?

I advise you dump everything, reinstall Skyrim clean, and start afresh with Mod Orgizer.

1+

My self cant understand why people don't use one modding tool.

I got it working now. It looks like I needed XPMSE skeleton installed instead of XPMS. All better now, thanks y'all. Now, I'm curious if I need to wear the HDT object, or is it just for NPCs?

I usually succeed with manual installs.

Good advice. A tiny mistake, which he himself recognized and solved. No, we reinstall the whole game. because it is fun. Correct. Falls a brick from roof, we build a new house. 
A really good advice. I am deeply impressed  ;)

If you use MO you almost never will have the need for reinstall the game.

Easy to untick and activate what ever mod you want to use. You dont have zillions of trash scripts in your data folder etc.
And the game it self if you need to reinstall, you have one steam backup for, Instead of download 13 gig you install it again clean in 10 minutes.

Currently trying to switch my mod list from CBBE to UUNP. Chose the "7b Cleavage" option. I now reached the bodyslide-phase of my migration, and am wondering where to find the matching preset in bodyslide. Does it have a different name? The OP mentions a checkbox for the files, I can't seem to find it in the 3.3 installer

Edit: 

Found it, I believe. I forgot that I only installed the CBBE files when I installed bodyslide

Dont know if this have been answered.

But this mod adds this script files that currently overwrites Sexlab 1.62

sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc

sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex

Do anyone know why? It is also older then the one that comes whit Sexlab.

When I use a HDT haircut+"Special body" installed by this mod I get a wierd bug when breasts increase in size during combat and are only reset by changing the breast slider in "body scales". This does not happen when I use a normal haircut without physics. I reinstalled everything related by the issue still persists. I use uunp. Any ideas where to look further? Could this be related to the bounciness setting I chose?

Try reinstalling, and use the BBP fix for HD hairs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D70363&pUp=1

Still no use, sadly. I tried a different bounce setting this time, too.

I think I figured it out, it was probably caused by settings in Hanimations.ini that cause breast growth.

LOL.

I got the same weird stuff, the breasts was increasing in size during combat.

Thanks for your solution. I was breaking my head off, since i have a lot of mods. I've just unsinstalled "Hanimations". All good!

I installed AIO HDT but I ran into a problem and that it wouldn't apply the animated pussy to all female npc's so I thought I should install Bodyslide and see if that'll work but then I remembered that I have merged Ordinary Women, Men of Skyrim and RS Children's esp and I also use Bijin AIO.

So I wanna know is if I decided to install Bodyslide what should I look out for during it's installation process (and the fomod stage of installation) and will the Bijin AIO and the merged esp hinders (or god forbids prevents) the changes in Bodyslide ?.

I didn't get an answer the last time so might as well ask again and elaborate further. So here we go again.

I installed the mod and it worked fine with Bijin/Seranaholic/Valerica but it didn't work with Ordinary Women the only problem is that I have merged the esp's of OR, Males of Skyrim and RS Children. I don't know if it got fucked during the merging process (I installed AIO HDT Pussy before I merged the esp's).

So any advice on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Side Note: I downloaded Bodyslide 2 but I haven't installed it. I'll probably going to use it as a nuclear option if I couldn't find a solution.

You need Bodyslide 2 for this body.

Quotes from first page.

REQUIREMENTS:
Install in this order with last version as possible with Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer (Recommended to use Mod Organizer for advanced users):

REQUIREMENTS:

You need Bodyslide 2 for this body.

Quotes from first page.

REQUIREMENTS:

Install in this order with last version as possible with Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer (Recommended to use Mod Organizer for advanced users):

REQUIREMENTS:

Yeah! But from what advice I got from this site and asking around reddit I don't need to use bodyslide. The mod will apply the choices I made to the npc's and if something went wrong I could simply add those manually.

So you're saying that I should have installed bodyslide before I installed the AIO and before I merged the esp ?.

You need Bodyslide for the clothes/armour so that have the same proportions as your body. You dont want clipping and stuff?

The body it self have several of presets that you can use.

You should not use Reddit as one trusted source of know how. Use this site and Steam forum. And you can also check Nexus forum.

What plugins have you merged?

Can I ask you why?

Some plugins should you not merge, no body knows why some mods stop to work.

What body type did you chose to use?

You need Bodyslide for the clothes/armour so that have the same proportions as your body. You dont want clipping and stuff?

The body it self have several of presets that you can use.

You should not use Reddit as one trusted source of know how. Use this site and Steam forum. And you can also check Nexus forum.

What plugins have you merged?

Can I ask you why?

Some plugins should you not merge, no body knows why some mods stop to work.

What body type did you chose to use?

Like I said. I merged Ordinary Woman, Toccata as Elisif, Males of Skyrim and RS Children I didn't merged Bijin and Seranaholic/Valerica 'cause I have Bijin AIO (a merged esp replacer with Saranaholic, Valerica and USLEEP compatibility).

As for body and skin I went with UNP and Real Girls SG Renewal.

And as for using Reddit for my information. Why not ? the /r/skyrimmods are moderated by ArthMoor and MatorTheEternal and sometimes (emphasis on the word sometimes) they give out solid information and advice (as long as you're respectful and not being an ass).

I know this may already been ask before. Can I still customize my body using BodySlide and keep HDT vagina or it's fixed to body shape I choose during installation?

They can adjust the body at any time. But choose the right body in the bodyslide!

post-282039-0-58187300-1493306667_thumb.png

The racemenu morphs are just as good, so I'd recommend using those instead so that you wouldn't accidentally fuck up the textures like I've already done countless times.

Bodyslide created meshes, no textures  ;)

Is the download supposed to be a text file?

yea copy and paste in browser.. and since i cant figure this out does anyone know which bodyslide file to use none of them let me mess with the vag

Is the download supposed to be a text file?

yea copy and paste in browser.. and since i cant figure this out does anyone know which bodyslide file to use none of them let me mess with the vag

For some reason I can't get any physics, nor the pussy mesh nor texture to show in game on my female PC.  This works with NPCs like Lydia, since I'm using the Bijin mods, and Misty Skye's boob physics work like normal, but once I install this or the nexus version (HDT Bounce and Jiggles) my PC's physics take a dump.  Also, strangely, the pussy is there in bodyslide and I can customize it on the Cosio body, but after building it, and also after rebuilding CBBE HDT body after that, it doesn't work in game.  Any ideas?

Update:  It appears the problem is my character's race.  I started a test character as a Nord and everything worked.  I changed her into a Celestial (Shaydow's) ingame and all HDT bouncing, jiggling, etc stopped, and the vag mesh went away.  Does there need to be a compatibility patch?  Is it an issue with the race not pointing to the correct body mesh, or the xml files?  If it's the body mesh, I'd think I could just copy the correct femalebody files to the path, but I don't know how to open the esp file or use any of these editors to find out where to plop them.

Update again for anyone who reads this thread and has the same problem:  I fixed it!  So, I just had to open celestials.bsa and look at the file paths.  Once I knew those, I was able to create said folders and copypasta the appropriate female player meshes and textures to their appropriate homes, along with the skeleton_female files.