First time I installed this it worked perfectly and I loved it but I have no luck getting it to activate since. I have tried several new games with it included. I committed a guard murder in more than one city only  to end up in the regular prisons. I have tried through Simple Slavery on more than one clean game but Simple Slavery doesnt see it...I have even tried the newest version of Simple Slavery which has a specific fix to show Raven beak but it stays gray. I am assuming the problem is mine since I dont see many other complaints here and I am fairly sure the RBP and SS are different issues but its info. I use MO and run LOOT although I have moved RBP to near the bottom of my load order.  I have also tried it with the addon with no luck getting sent there and reinstalling seems to change nothing. What you (meaning anyone) try at this point?

• 1 month later...

This is absolutely what I want, so thank you for this mode!

and, well..... I have a problem actually.

I'm female and when I submit or lose on the fight when I'm naked, the animation doesn't work after then.. (I mean the bully system)

I don't know why. no mode would be crush here.... and I tried the script stuff some pages before but it still doesn't work

should I do something to make the animation work?

Tried this mod and it is really great, and with some tweaking on PO, they integrate super cool.

It would be great to have both female prisoners and guards.

Hell, could even make male and female wings and only sharing space during mining and yard time.

A mess hall would be a good addition, but between trading and the daily food on the sack, you can survive with needs mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mod conflict with TDF Prostitution / Radiant Prositution / Eager NPCs? I have these 3 mods, and when I went to the prison despite being naked no prisoner ever asked for sex they just grabbed stuff and went away. Guards never asked for sex either, and my bounty was low. The only time there was any sex was if my PC got into a fight with a prisoner. Finally after leaving the prison, guards no longer had anymore dialogue options and all of them kept saying "Wait I know you".

• 1 month later...

Tried this mod and it is really great, and with some tweaking on PO, they integrate super cool.

Hell, could even make male and female wings and only sharing space during mining and yard time.

A mess hall would be a good addition, but between trading and the daily food on the sack, you can survive with needs mods.

Perhaps you could share your PO tweaks so others can do this as well. :)

I just changed the bounty values on the first page of PO and the Bounty Hunter Spawn. (At 800)

Major crime threshold at 500 and then lowered to 200 (Could be anything below the 1000 that this mod use) so you can trigger going to normal jail more easily.

I also made it so for each day in jail you lost 200 from your bounty, But you could tweak this so you could do the max 10 days by lowering the amounts a bit more.

The most important thing is to make Major crime to trigger way way before reaching 1000 Bounty.

I just changed the bounty values on the first page of PO and the Bounty Hunter Spawn. (At 800)

Major crime threshold at 500 and then lowered to 200 (Could be anything below the 1000 that this mod use) so you can trigger going to normal jail more easily.

I also made it so for each day in jail you lost 200 from your bounty, But you could tweak this so you could do the max 10 days by lowering the amounts a bit more.

The most important thing is to make Major crime to trigger way way before reaching 1000 Bounty.

Don't forget to do something about the bounty hunters.  I used an alternate start which grated 5000 septim bounties throughout Skyrim and one of the bounty hunters spawned inside my locked room after the first night in Raven Beak.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an issue with this game's mechanic's effecting other parts of the game.  For instance, when fighting/brawling with an inmate and I start to lose the mod removes items and clothes (I believe that is when my character is down to 20%).  After I got out of prison and I was down in a draugr dungeon I got hit with an arrow that knocked my character down to almost zero, as that happened most of my inventory disappeared.  This wasn't death alternative, my character was still alive but almost all items gone, just like the brawls in Ravens Beak.  If so, has this happened to anyone else?  Is there a solution?

Anyone have an issue with this game's mechanic's effecting other parts of the game.  For instance, when fighting/brawling with an inmate and I start to lose the mod removes items and clothes (I believe that is when my character is down to 20%).  After I got out of prison and I was down in a draugr dungeon I got hit with an arrow that knocked my character down to almost zero, as that happened most of my inventory disappeared.  This wasn't death alternative, my character was still alive but almost all items gone, just like the brawls in Ravens Beak.  If so, has this happened to anyone else?  Is there a solution?

Replying to myself but this may be useful to others.

So the problem persisted with combat being messed up and most of my characters items being taken away once she got below 20% health, just like the brawling in Raven's Beak Prison, only the effect carried on once released from prison.  I tried a bunch of tricks and nothing worked.  Then I recalled that when I left the prison the last time it was literally in the middle of the brawl dialogue.  So, I got myself in trouble with the law, spent some time in the prison, got released cleanly this time and the problem went away.

I don't know how to code but if there is a way that the mod could end all scripts once the PC is released from prison then this won't happen to anyone else.

how exactly did you tweak it?

I tried this mod for a little while and I can also confirm that after the first approach there are no subsequent approaches. I tried waiting an hour at a time multiple times, but nothing. It's a real shame because the mod seemed great otherwise. I ended up uninstalling it because it was so silly and immersion-breaking that my naked, attractive and defenceless character was being completely ignored by the countless male inmates. I really hope this bug can be fixed, I'd definitely give this mod another go if it was.

Edit: AND I also had the bug mentioned above with there being 0.00000 days of the sentence if activated from Simple Slavery, which is also really annoying.

I don't know if this is still being developed. but it is an awesome mod and id like to see it grow. if it is developed I have some suggestions.

1 enforce mine time, shower time , etc..

2 add an arena to yard time where you can wager prison time

3 during "cell time" the guards my ask you to entertain the barracks . Say no and they add time and you entertain them the hard way. Say yes and get days off for dances and sex.

4 female prisoners the women of skyrim commit crimes too. And many would not have the strength to stand against bullying, they may never get out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I added the mod at the start of my game, just for laughs, When I got to the Markarth prison mission, it told me to take the pick axe, and start mining, that's not how the original mission set goes, and an indefinite amount of ore to dig is not what I had in mind. Disabled the mod..

Normally, I get in, talk to the guy sitting by the fire, brawl the orc, go in, talk to what's his face, then talk to a few others, when he tells me to kill the mole, I kill everyone but the orc and the mole, cause at this point, the orc won't attack me for killing the foresworn, because he becomes a friend through the brawl, and kill the guy in the back, and out I go to finish the mission, with a full pardon... Assassin, high Archery and sneak skills, with bound Bow, is deadly in any circumstance.

.. After completing the mission, then when I went to enable the mod again, the game would only crash...

You can start the killing of all the foresworn in Markarth's prison at any time, just by killing one of them, but unless you brawl the orc, you end up having to kill him too. Your mod removes his key to the gate, to get into the back to kill off the other guy as well.

Unlikely. IIRC to avoid fuck-up's with the cydna mine i made RBP not trigger when the PC is in Markarth. So seems your issue comes from another mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks,

As a practical exercise to help me learn TES5Edit, I made a compatibility patch for Raven Beak and POP 8n. I've tested it (admittedly, in a controlled environment with minimal other mods running) and it seems to work fine. Based on some of the comments earlier in this thread, I thought you might find this useful.

This is my first compatibility patch, so please let me know if I goofed anything up so I can keep improving my technique.

PO_Ravenbeak_Compatibility_1000.esp

Hi folks,

As a practical exercise to help me learn TES5Edit, I made a compatibility patch for Raven Beak and POP 8n. I've tested it (admittedly, in a controlled environment with minimal other mods running) and it seems to work fine. Based on some of the comments earlier in this thread, I thought you might find this useful.

This is my first compatibility patch, so please let me know if I goofed anything up so I can keep improving my technique.

Great idea!  Not in a position to test this right now, but will be watching your progress, and really hoping it goes well

I dont know why, but i rly cant persuade inmates to escape quest =( What's the dependency? speechraft? or just luck? 
And did anyaone escaped via 'runaway'? i saw some sort of note about escape in the mod files, but i just donk know how to do that?
Sry for my Eng =(

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime I download the mod the file is shown with ".solitaire8" (or something similar, already deleted it) at the end instead of ".rar", ".zip" or ".7zip".

And yes, I can't play it because of that which is sad because I REALLY want to play this mod.

Please help me.

Everytime I download the mod the file is shown with ".solitaire8" (or something similar, already deleted it) at the end instead of ".rar", ".zip" or ".7zip".

And yes, I can't play it because of that which is sad because I REALLY want to play this mod.

Please help me.

Thats an issue with the Internet Explorer, it can't resolve the dot in the version number and takes it for the file ending. You can just rename the downloaded file to anything .rar and it will work.

Please help me.

Thats an issue with the Internet Explorer, it can't resolve the dot in the version number and takes it for the file ending. You can just rename the downloaded file to anything .rar and it will work.

Thx, I downloaded it with Google Chrome. I already tried renaming it to a ".rar" but it still didn't seem to work. You mentioning this being a problem of Internet Explorer made me use Chrome.