SexLab Raven Beak Prison

View File

Raven Beak Prison

A way to roleplay in prison

Foreword:
I wrote this mod just for myself and not until later I decided to upload it. Therefore it come with no MCM, adjustable settings or ways for customisation. Afterwards it thought it had become a nice piece of work and that maybe someone else might also have fun with it. When you try this mod you will notice some "unused potential", rough transitions or other flaws. That's because I noticed I was losing motivation half-way through and started tp cut corners on purpose so I'd at least finish something. Maybe I'll develop this mod later on, but not anytime soon, I've real life incoming and then there is FO4 which I want to attend to ;)

A word to Prison Overhaul: I like PO and had a lot of fun with it, it's a very good mod. But it doesn't offer a lot of roleplay choices or freedom. So I made my own interpretation of a prison overhaul (with blackjack and hookers :D).

Raven Beak Prison:
This is the prison where the mod takes place. The vanilla prisons will be circumvented and ignored. The background I thought of was that there is an old fort on top of forgotten iron veins beyond Skyrims southern border. A group of shady people had the idea, similar to the Silverbloods in Markarth, to let prisoners do the mining and sell the ore. Now they buy prisoners from all over Skyrim and put them to work. The hold don't have to deal with their scum anymore and get the full bounty. The inmates get very high sentence, which gets reduced by the ore they dig up. Every piece of ore buys one day. Therefore it's in the prisoners own intent to mine as much ore possible. But since the guards are less more than bandits with a sense for business they don't really care for what the prisoners are doing. If they mine or not, have a fight or shady deals, the guards don't really care.

Features:

• When you have a bounty over 1000 gold and go to jail you'll be sent to Raven Beak Prison. If you go to jail with a lower bounty you trigger the vanilla jail.
  • When your bounty is below 1000 gold you can offer the guard sex to get free. (I thought that is a good way to bribe a guard, but once you're a too high profile criminal the guard can't cover it up anymore, or can't reconcile helping you with his conscience or morals, or a fuck isn't just good enough for you just killing a couple of his long year friends and colleagues.)
  • You can pay any bounty are an orc stronghold with sex too. No prison here.
  • You get a sentence of one day per 10 gold of bounty, making it a minimum of 100 days.
  • For every piece of ore mined and delivered to a guard you loose one day. Don't worry, the ore veins have a respawn time from 1 to 5 hours in game. So 100 ore are easily mined on a day.
  • You can demand ore and other things from the other inmates.
  • Other inmates can demand something from you every hour.
  • You can team up with and fellow inmate to escape.
  • Trade things with one of the Khajiit (not the grey one, the red-ish, brown one).

The bully system:
When you come into the prison you start with a bully level of 50. Each hour between, 9 am and 10 pm, there is a percent chance that a prisoner will approach you, making it a 50% chance by default. They eigher want to steal your things or demand sex. An exception is when you are naked, you will be approached every hour and the demand is always sex. You can try to intimidate your opponent, submit, fight him or try to persuade him to escape with you.
When you submit your bully level decrases by 10 points, making it 10% more likely to be approached next hour again.
When loosing the intimidation you get -5 bully level, or gain +5 when winning. When choosing to fight you have to fight the other one with no rules. You need to get your opponent below 20% health or kill him to win. A win brings +10 points bully level. Respectively you loose the fight and 10 points bully level when your health drops below 20%. If sex was demanded it will result in an aggressive sex animation. Sex in general has a 50% chance to turn into a threesome.

When you demand stuff from another inmates you also gain and loose bully level like above. 10 in a fight and 5 in an intimidation.
The intimidation and persuation becomes easier or harder depending on your bully level:

1 - 30: Hard
31 - 80: Average
81-99: Easy

Your bully levels minium is 1 (you get approached every hour) and the max is 99 ( a 1% chance always remains).
There is no way to see your bully level at this time so you eigher ignor it or need to keep track in your head.

Requirements:

SexLab Framework
Fus-Ro-Do(h) - Silent Voice

Incompatibility:
Prison Overhaul
any mod that alters prisons or the guard dialouge most likely.

Installation:

Use Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer
or
drop the extracted archieve into you Skyrim\Data folder

Notes:
I haven't tested the mod with followers. (I just forgot). They might be teleported in with you, so I recomment to release them and hope they go away, but you can also try to play with them, it should also work out most of the time^^

Try not to wait. It won't break the game, but waiting messes with the rountine of the other prisoners. That will look a bit strange, but nothing more. If you need to wait, do it in one hour increments and see if you're approached. Sleeping at night is ok, the best wake up time would be 6 am or at least before 7 am.

The prison is not directly connected to Skrim, you get teleported in and out. Did I mention the unused potential? So you can't escape on your own. You either need to get your sentence to 0 days and be released in the morning. Or you use the escape quest. When you escape your stuff will be lost.

When you are arrested you still need to pay your bounty from the gold in your inventory and you're searched for stolen items. If you don't have enough gold you will loose all you have on you.

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Fus-Roh-Do(h) - Silent Voice
  • Special Edition Compatible

not working on my save ..should i start a new game ?? guards continue to attack after submitting to go to jail 

I'm not sure, it should be no problem to install it on an existing safe. Maybe you need to restart the game to fasttravel a bit so the dialouge reloads. Where have you been testing? Did the guard say that you'll be taken to Raven Beak?

I tested...

- very good prison...

- too less interactions...

- only men ? i's a gay mod ?

- no SL for now

- all packages seems functional

- no option to leave the prison, however ores you given to them

1. thanks^^

2. yes, i know, could be a lot more, as I menten in the foreword I shrinked it down.

3. Ups^^ Didn't i mention that this mod is made with a female player character in mind.

4. It is there but not much. You can't have sex directly with other prisoners. The only way is when they demand sex from you. Sex a part of this mod and not the main feature.

5. good.

6. you need to sucseed on an persuation when a prisoner demands from you, to trigger the escape. Otherwise there is only to be released.

Nice to see yet another mod of you.

Just one question, are there enough food/drink supplies in your prison (playing always with RND) or could the prisoner bring in supplies of his own, or should any "needs" mod be disabled before going to jail?

That's an interesting question I've asked myself already^^ You get one bread and one bottle of ale per day and can buy extra food at the khajiit trader. But I don't know if it's enough. Feel free to test it out :D

Nice to see yet another mod of you.

Just one question, are there enough food/drink supplies in your prison (playing always with RND) or could the prisoner bring in supplies of his own, or should any "needs" mod be disabled before going to jail?

That's an interesting question I've asked myself already^^ You get one bread and one bottle of ale per day and can buy extra food at the khajiit trader. But I don't know if it's enough. Feel free to test it out :D

Will test it right away :)

Reread your OP and your reply and now I´m not sure anymore  :huh: 

Do I get sent to prison with all my gear left on me (minus the bounty I have to pay) or am I stripped of everything and end there in prison rags without any inventory left on me ?

If the second, can I sell my mined ore to the trader to buy extra food (or can I pay with sex) ?

nope ..he said you will rot in dragon's reach dungeon ??

Are you sure you had a bounty higer than 1000 gold? so at least 1001? You that is not the case, and you go to jail, you'll go to vanilla jail.

If you had the bounty, maybe saving with RBP installed and reloading the safe might bring it to use the correct lines. Also traveling away, waiting for some hours and returning could bring your game to use the new dialouge.

Guest Jenova23

Any possibility of adding support for male characters? Every mod out there is female specific, maybe add both female and male prisoners? Will there also be any follower support in the future?

Do I get sent to prison with all my gear left on me (minus the bounty I have to pay) or am I stripped of everything and end there in prison rags without any inventory left on me ?

If the second, can I sell my mined ore to the trader to buy extra food (or can I pay with sex) ?

You have to pay your bounty first, or at least the part you can pay (If your bounty is 1000 and you have 50 in your inventory you loose the 50. If the bounty is 1000 and you have 3500 on you you will have 2500 left).

Then all stolen items will be removed like if you pay your fine in vanilla.

Then you get teleported into the prison. There you inventory will be removed into an chest and stored there. So you end up in rags, yes. 

That was my idea, you can sell the ore or gems to the trader. There's still a 10 % chance every time you mine that you get a small gem. Or go fight the other prisoners and sell their ore and chlothes^^

Any possibility of adding support for male characters? Every mod out there is female specific, maybe add both female and male prisoners? Will there also be any follower support in the future?

I have no concrete plans yet. Female prisoners would be easy. But with followers... I can't say yet.

I have no concrete plans yet. Female prisoners would be easy. But with followers... I can't say yet.

Made an list of aliases, like the one in Sexlab stories.

And forceref the followersinto that list. You can also force them to dismiss. So they will act as the other prisoners, or differently if you made specific dialogues and scenes for them.

Guest ffabris

Regarding prisoners, perhaps allow for choice (via MCM perhaps), so that the mod is playable by straight, gay, lesbian, etc ;)

nope ..he said you will rot in dragon's reach dungeon ??

Are you sure you had a bounty higer than 1000 gold? so at least 1001? You that is not the case, and you go to jail, you'll go to vanilla jail.

If you had the bounty, maybe saving with RBP installed and reloading the safe might bring it to use the correct lines. Also traveling away, waiting for some hours and returning could bring your game to use the new dialouge.

got it now ...bounty doesn't get over 1000 it then resets to 40 then back to 1000...what is wrong with me ???!!!

got it now ...bounty doesn't get over 1000 it then resets to 40 then back to 1000...what is wrong with me ???!!!

I have no idea where your problem lies. But i can assure you thats not RBP cause it only reads out the bounty and never sets any.

ooh a new mod to try! I know you have stated that this isn't compatible with PO but I wonder if it would be possible to set the bounty levels in PO low enough so that PO handles the lower bounty levels (<1000 right now) and everything higher handled by this mod?

Holy idea! That might even work. I had a look at the PO code and iirc it alters the scripts of the vanilla jail scenario. But RBP adds a new line and script and just avoids the other answers via conditions. So this could actually work. I´ll have a look at that.