I can't imagine how hard it is to write codes for this, but some interaction between the inmates would be nice, like each of them have their own bully level etc, or just completely random if thats not possible. 

I'm having fun with this mod so far :)

I've only had one play through with this mod but I really like it.  It's a bit rough at the edges and some repetition but seems to work as intended.  This mod has so much potential but even as is it's a great addition to the game.  As others have stated, I would like to have it work with Prison Overhaul instead of in place of it.

Thanks for creating and sharing the mod, Guffel.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm not sure if I have the mod properly installed. I don't see a mcm option for the mod, and simple slavery does not recongize it in the mcm. I am able to teleport to raven beak after comiting a crime however. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. On a side note, the mod seems well designed and has a lot of potential for expansion.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm not sure if I have the mod properly installed. I don't see a mcm option for the mod, and simple slavery does not recongize it in the mcm. I am able to teleport to raven beak after comiting a crime however. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. On a side note, the mod seems well designed and has a lot of potential for expansion.

RBP doesn't have an mcm (yet). I'm not sure if the simple slavery addition is already in place.

I am playing through RBP for the second time and I must say it has so far been flawless. A really great concept, that is very well executed. My PC received a 400 day sentence that I optimistically estimated would take 4, 5 at most, game days to complete. The inmates however, seemed determined to stretch out her sentence. Although they have not robbed any items from her, they have stolen precious time that could have been better spent mining. This leaves me as the player feeling trapped, and having to choose between fighting, escaping, or just accepting the PC's fate. My PC, being a still very weak character, may just have to grin and bare it.

Very, well done! Thank you so much.

Hi,

I've test your mod. It's better than devious cidhna which I liked and really immersive (except if we climb the mountain and see the up of the "castle" is not finish until the stone :P ).

I just have two little problems. No sex scene after "cock or fist" if I try "I don't want any trouble...", they just steal me my stuff.

I am at -60 days to left... hmm, I like that place but, I don't want to be a prisonner for life  :D

Some suggestions, maybe:

- I think NPC are not aggresive enough... a single girl with all that men... 

- Time for some tasks are a bit too long, example: shower time.

- Do you plan to add some tasks to do between "time to mine" and "go to cell" ?

- and for perverts... guards can unlock the door of your cell when you sleep (or just waiting) and let some prisonners walk... to you... If you were a bad girl  :P

Thank you for your job. It's really a pleasure to test your work. And excuse me for my bad english  :)

Great mod, so far, the only real oddities I've seen are that the quest markers for the daily routines are slightly off by about a half hour after the prisoners move along; And somehow, 2 of the inmates I killed by (mostly) accident somehow grow ore on their corpses from day to day. Goes well with the crime bounty price adjustment mod I have running as well, ended up with a 20k bounty after a few robberys and resisting arrest/murdering two guards. So my total jail time is 2000 days. One thing lead to another, and now I'm shaking down all the prisoners every day for their ore. Fun times all around!

Hmm, download this and installed it trhu MO esp aktivated in loot and TES5E, but wont show up in mcm menu :dodgy: (using latest sexlab framework if that should be any problems?)

Suggestions someone?

Regards

T

Have you tried to get imprisoned with a high bounty? That should show if the modis working.

If you bothered with reading the last page of the thread you´d know that RBP doesnt have a MCM. Also i didnt mention any in the OP.

Hmm, download this and installed it trhu MO esp aktivated in loot and TES5E, but wont show up in mcm menu :dodgy: (using latest sexlab framework if that should be any problems?)

Suggestions someone?

Regards

T

Have you tried to get imprisoned with a high bounty? That should show if the modis working.

If you bothered with reading the last page of the thread you´d know that RBP doesnt have a MCM. Also i didnt mention any in the OP.

Ouch...Ok, nevermind my bad sorry for taking up your time and thanks for replay

T

Well I decided to see if this would play with Prison Overhaul (PO). Saw some earlier comments about adjusting gold levels in Guard Dialogue so did that then placed a 1000 bounty on my character's head. Approached a guard (it was in Falkreath) and got arrested but just vanilla jail. Restarted and set PO bounty hunter to 1 hr (default 24 hr) and waited till he turned up with his mates. Result! Got taken to jail, punished in cell, taked to stocks, punished, then returned to cell. Had maximum prison time of 1 day set, then 100% chance of Simple Slavery (SS) auction. Got released and inventory returned, then Jailer made some comments about being a dificult prisoner, hit me with a spell and my character lands in SS slave auction. I have set only outcome for SS to Raven Beak Prison and that's where my character ended up! It would seem that the trick is don't speak to the guards. Only glitch is that bounty is paid so that no sentence appears for Raven Beak - ask a guard and the answer is 'some time'. Mined ore and took it to the guard, now my character has MINUS 25 days!! Tried to add a bounty with addcrimegold but it doesn't seem to have changed much. Doesn't really matter as I want to try the escape plan anyway.

Also edited some of the prisoner details - now they're stronger, plus changed three prisoners to female and added bread and ale to re-spawning sacks.

I can only say that it's all credit to the authors of the three mods (actually four including Inte) that they can run so easily together - thanks guys for all your hard work, it's much appreciated.

Could someone point me in the general direction of what I would change in the Creation Kit to make this trigger for all crimes, and not just high bounty ones? Thanks in advance.

You don't need to do anything - download and install Simple Slavery and Prison Overhaul. With PO you can get imprisoned for almost any crime and the threshold is adjustable. Set prison time to one day - in the last menu option for PO there's a link to Simple Slavery, set this to 100%. Finally in Simple Slavery only check the Raven Beak Prison option. Also set PO bounty hunter delay to 1 hour and set the trigger value to whatever you want for your character to be hunted down. Don't talk to any guards once your bounty hits the required value, just wait for the Bounty Huners to turn up. They'll send you to the vanilla prison that your crime relates to, then after your 1 day is up the jailer will lead you outside, give you back your possessions then say that it would be better if you were auctioned as a slave. Cue Simple Slavery option, once you're character has been sold they will be transported to Ravens Beak (there's a slight problem with the bounty though). This might seem extreme but I had a look through CK and there's a lot of dialogue triggers associated with the lower bounty levels - don't have a clue about it so took this path. Apart from the bounty issue (it's set at zero) all works, as ore is given to the guard the sentence increases negatively!

Edit - forgot to mention PO patches (latest 7f), links to all mods mentioned below:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery/

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod concept so far!

Some feedback:

-I seem to be having the same problem as others. After the first time I was approached, nobody's come up to my character. This even after standing around naked (and having a rock bottom bully score, failing repeated fights/intimidate). Everything works okay if I start a conversation, but if not - nothing. Haven't figured out what's doing it.

-I note that the sex animations aren't labeled as aggressive when you call them, so instead of getting one from that subset (and accompanying Apropos descriptions), it's just doing a random pull from all the Sexlab ones.

-Having the showers clean you up for those using Bathing in Skyrim (or the like from various needs mods) would be nice, either from having soap items there (which would likely require a separate patch/addon), or something that affected the variable, like when you use the shower.

-Definitely too easy to grab some of the items in the cell areas (the mace, armor, etc). Should also maybe remove the excess iron ore objects laying around the mine, seems to easy to just pick that up and turn it in.

-Some named prisoners might be fun, to add a bit more flavor, even if their behavior isn't altered.

Edit: Installing the script patch provided above fixed the issue where the PC wasn't getting approached after the first time. Haven't been able to figure out how to escape, because even reaching the end of my "sentence" doesn't seem to do anything. I get to 0 or less days, and ask the guards how much longer I have, and it's "you still have lots of days left!" (script echo: you have -1 days left). If I have to pay a bounty, it doesn't seem to indicate what, where, how, or to whom.

• 4 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested in accessing RBP through Simple Slavery,  you only get a very short length of time in your cell before being released with all your gear.

This was with a character with bounty (4800) across 2 holds, as well as one with no bounty.

Good thing The guy at auction only spent 5 gold on me  :P

so there is no female prisoner in this mod?

I guess a female dragon born is too strong so she gets sent to an all male prison and tamed

A shame... literally the only thing stopping me from installing this mod.

If anything - ti's just weird. If a woman can be sent to prison, there should be other women there.

• 2 weeks later...

A shame... literally the only thing stopping me from installing this mod.

If anything - ti's just weird. If a woman can be sent to prison, there should be other women there.

Same.  A "realistic" version, where the sex of the prisoners matches that of your Dragonborn, or even just an alternate "all prisoners are female" version so that you can choose the version that fits your game best, would be very much appreciated and would make this actually worth downloading.

Some form of compatibility with Prison Overhaul (e.g., below the threshold for this mod, you go to PO, but above it, this mod takes over instead) would be a huge bonus, too, but ... really, just a simple "reversed sex of prisoners" optional version of this mod would improve it massively.

• 2 weeks later...

Incompatibility:

Prison Overhaul

any mod that alters prisons or the guard dialouge most likely.

Uhm... does Guard Dialogue Overhaul conflict, too?

Do you have TESVEDIT? Pretty easy to check that if you do.

Yes I do and am using it quite often, guess I had a mental block while doing too much stuff at the same time.

Checked, it's compatible. 

Incompatibility:

Prison Overhaul

any mod that alters prisons or the guard dialouge most likely.

Uhm... does Guard Dialogue Overhaul conflict, too?

Do you have TESVEDIT? Pretty easy to check that if you do.

Yes I do and am using it quite often, guess I had a mental block while doing too much stuff at the same time.

Checked, it's compatible.

Bingo! And if had not been compatible, it doesn't take long with TESVEDIT to fix one or the other to make them compatible. I have done that many times to fix small incompatibilities.