need help submiting to the inmate doesnt trigger sex animation

How about you give me a bit more information, so I can help you?

What did the other inmate say, and what did you answer? Does you SL installation work with other mods correctly?

got exactly same problem ... yes sl works just fine but in prison i cannot get animations to work 

(i can from other mods but not when im intimidated ) 

here is my load order i think it maybe sexlab levling (submit ) i will try to uncheck it and see if animations work

this time (and try to reinstall beak prison just 2 make sure) will come beck in few and post how it went

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 hdtHighHeel.esm

10 a CreatureFramework.esm

11 b RaceCompatibility.esm

12 c ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 d Devious Devices - Integration.esm

14 e Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

15 f NewStyleEyes.esm

16 10 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

17 11 PubicMeshColorRE.esm

18 12 SkyUI.esp

19 13 RaceMenu.esp

20 14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

21 15 RaceMenuOverlays.esp

22 16 FNIS.esp

23 17 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

24 18 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

25 19 XPMSE.esp

26 1a Devious Deviants.esp

27 1b UIExtensions.esp

28 1c BlackthornManor.esp

29 1d HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

30 1e No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

31 1f FreckleMania.esp

32 20 BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp

33 21 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

34 22 MoreNastyCritters.esp

35 23 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

36 24 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

37 25 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

38 26 HentaiCreatures.esp

39 27 TimingIsEverything.esp

40 28 Prison.esp

41 29 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

42 2a HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp

43 2b RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp

44 2c KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

45 2d Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

46 2e Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

47 2f Throwing Dart.esp

48 30 BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

49 31 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

50 32 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

51 33 SkyCompleteLegendary.esp

52 34 SexLab_Solutions.esp

53 35 SexLabLeveling.esp

54 36 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

55 37 zzzSXP.esp

56 38 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

57 39 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

58 3a MilkModNEW.esp

59 3b MilkModNEW HF.esp

60 3c MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

61 3d SexLab-Stories.esp

62 3e SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

63 3f LunariRace.esp

64 40 QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp

65 41 Tiefling.esp

nah didnt work i can go mining and shorten my sentence and they happily take my clothes 

(in other words everything works except i cant trigger sex animations)

maybe because i have Devious Devices on me  (Tiefling )

if its any help when i try to trigger sex the sound of clothes removal goes off 

(the same sound when they take ur clothes) 

Been testing this, and I like the concept, very immersive and realism.

I like the fact that the prison is almost sounds like prison in movie, and the time spent on the jail also feel realistic, in prison there is mining time, yard time, shower time and bed time, overall I like the concept, this might be worth replacing for XPO or might be a good addition to XPO and Bath in skyrim mod (since there is shower time) I didn't tested it tho..but I hate to say this, yet I found a minor problem when fellow inmates demanding sex, after my char submitted, the sex action won't trigger, they just sayin "good bitch" or something like that and then nothing happened, I have no idea why this problem occured, and FYI I don't have XPO installed, I'm gonna try it on clean save and we'll see..tho I have suspicion this might be just load order problem, but other than that...everything works flawlessly, definitely will keeping an eye to this mod.

Oh btw, thanks for sharing this mod to community ;)

What did the other inmate say, and what did you answer? Does you SL installation work with other mods correctly?

got exactly same problem ... yes sl works just fine but in prison i cannot get animations to work 

here is my load order i think it maybe sexlab levling (submit ) i will try to uncheck it and see if animations work

this time (and try to reinstall beak prison just 2 make sure) will come beck in few and post how it went

nah didnt work i can go mining and shorten my sentence and they happily take my clothes 

I was having this issue as well It's not Devious Devices interfering it's a small problem in the ravenbeakdialouge script:

If Stealing == 1 && (Game.GetPlayer().GetWornForm(0x00000004) != none)

SetStage(10)

else

Stealing = 1

SetStage(15)

endif

This always returns Stealing == 1 when the player is naked which causes problem with setstage 30 when you submit:

If kmyQuest.Stealing == 0

kmyQuest.Action()

else

kmyQuest.Steal()

endif

since you never get == 0 it always steals

So changing to this in the ravenbeakdialouge script:

SetStage(10)

;Debug.Notification("Steal")

elseif Stealing == 1            

SetStage(15)

Stealing = 0

;Debug.Notification("Player Naked Rape")

elseIf Stealing == 0 && (Game.GetPlayer().GetWornForm(0x00000004) != none)

SetStage(15)

;Debug.Notification("Not Steal")

elseif Stealing == 0

SetStage(15)

;Debug.Notification("Not Steal Player Naked")

endif

EndIf

EndEvent

If the goal is to always be raped when naked and a 50/50 chance of steal or rape when clothed this change has worked well in my game. I changed when they steal they rape me too so I'm always screwed lol.

I love this mod Guffel thank you very much for sharing it makes me feel like I'm actually doing hard time. :D

oh im to retarded to edit script ... hell i need step by step guides to install easiest mods (yea alright not always) :P

I was just narrowing down the issue for Guffel I know he is busy with fallout 4 and other things I'm sure. So hopefully when he see's this he will look into it or if he doesn't have time I could post a patch for him with his permission since it's just a minor script change.

Been testing this, and I like the concept, very immersive and realism.

I like the fact that the prison is almost sounds like prison in movie, and the time spent on the jail also feel realistic, in prison there is mining time, yard time, shower time and bed time, overall I like the concept, this might be worth replacing for XPO or might be a good addition to XPO and Bath in skyrim mod (since there is shower time) I didn't tested it tho..but I hate to say this, yet I found a minor problem when fellow inmates demanding sex, after my char submitted, the sex action won't trigger, they just sayin "good bitch" or something like that and then nothing happened, I have no idea why this problem occured, and FYI I don't have XPO installed, I'm gonna try it on clean save and we'll see..tho I have suspicion this might be just load order problem, but other than that...everything works flawlessly, definitely will keeping an eye to this mod.

Oh btw, thanks for sharing this mod to community ;)

I was having this issue as well It's not Devious Devices interfering it's a small problem in the ravenbeakdialouge script:

SetStage(10)

else

Stealing = 1

SetStage(15)

endif

This always returns Stealing == 1 when the player is naked which causes problem with setstage 30 when you submit:

kmyQuest.Action()

else

kmyQuest.Steal()

endif

SetStage(10)

elseif Stealing == 1            

SetStage(15)

Stealing = 0

SetStage(15)

elseif Stealing == 0

SetStage(15)

endif

EndIf

EndEvent

If the goal is to always be raped when naked and a 50/50 chance of steal or rape when clothed this change has worked well in my game. I changed when they steal they rape me too so I'm always screwed lol.

I love this mod Guffel thank you very much for sharing it makes me feel like I'm actually doing hard time. :D

Oh that's explain it then, ya I think that make sense, I tried to brawl with another inmate, then loosing, and the sex action always get triggered, thanks for addressing this, I thought I had problem with my load order o_O (and apparently not)

oh im to retarded to edit script ... hell i need step by step guides to install easiest mods (yea alright not always) :P

I was just narrowing down the issue for Guffel I know he is busy with fallout 4 and other things I'm sure. So hopefully when he see's this he will look into it or if he doesn't have time I could post a patch for him with his permission since it's just a minor script change.

very nice, ty

and @ Guffel

+1 for his script patch please

:shy:

Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

I noticed you can just pick up everything in the jail without consequences. So can Prisoners. Some just pick up a mace halfway through the fist fight. An Argonian ran and picked up my dragonbone daggers from "my" chest, followed by me taking my armor out and fighting him with guards watching the whole time.

Some other small problems:

-Prisoners and guards have insane Level and HP on higher PC levels. Good luck fistfighting the guy with 1.7k HP.

-You can murder all the guards leading to you not being able to deliver ore.

-You can go out of the prison with whirlwind sprint and rock climbing. It's possible to get back in easily but it's probably not intended either way.

I really like the bully-mechanic through, allowing you to play either submissive or as the rampaging murderer that they imprisoned in the first place.

I like this mod a lot, the idea is great. Some ideas (I don't know if you're looking to expand the mod but just ideas):

-Make it possible to ask people to join you for prison break without them approaching you (or) make the persuasion check easier cause I can't ever pass it (what are the conditions for passing it anyway?)

-Add drug related content (skooma), prisoners trade it as currency, maybe small tasks with dealers, option to snitch on the dealers to guard with consequences (get gangbanged, become the dealer's bitch and have to give your ore to them and do things for them etc., or be successful and remove the dealers and instill fear in inmates because you're in with the guards)

-Option to report rape to guards (maybe several possible outcomes based on bully/speech/etc., guard could rape you too, give you some clothes, or force the other prisoner to give you all their ore for the day and their clothes, with again possible negative consequences from prisoners for being a snitch)

-Player can get reported to the guard for stealing/killing other prisoners, results in public punishment by the guard (stripped, gangbang, locked in pillory, whippings, hands bound for a day etc. or just more days) which lowers your bully level

-Female prisoners! It's kind of weird that everyone's male except you is male. Some would be dom and steal your shit, rape you, "sell" your body to the males. Others would be submissive, they help you if you're low bully and maybe give you clothes in exchange for skooma (they're drug addicts), you can make them your bitches if you're dom and "prostitute" them to other prisoners for ore or items.

SetStage(10)

else

Stealing = 1

SetStage(15)

endif

kmyQuest.Action()

else

kmyQuest.Steal()

endif

SetStage(10)

elseif Stealing == 1            

SetStage(15)

Stealing = 0

SetStage(15)

elseif Stealing == 0

SetStage(15)

endif

EndIf

EndEvent

Good job finding this one! Very thanks! I don't think I'd have found it anytime soon. Would you mind posting the changed version of the script, so I can add it to the download?

Btw: I like your follower addon! :) I don't have the time right now to develop this mod any further, so it's nice that you took care of this aspect^^ And I'm impressed how quickly you made yourself familiar with RBP to write such an addon ;)

Good job finding this one! Very thanks! I don't think I'd have found it anytime soon. Would you mind posting the changed version of the script, so I can add it to the download?

Btw: I like your follower addon! :) I don't have the time right now to develop this mod any further, so it's nice that you took care of this aspect^^ And I'm impressed how quickly you made yourself familiar with RBP to write such an addon ;)

Thanks I'll post the changed pex./source script as soon as possible I'm still working on an issue that make the quest stop once in a while. Reset() does not always dependably start the quest so every 5 hours or so (sometimes less or more) the quest stops working using startquest in the console gets it going again. I'm thinking adding a wait(0.1) and .start() after the restart()  that should make that part of the mod rarely fail but I need to make sure it doesn't reset the bully level when I do that since I really love the bully system. I have some more testing to do tonight maybe have it out be tomorrow.

It takes a lot to get me excited about a mod I have a very short list of mods installed but this mod is just brilliant there are so many little details that make it very Immersive I'm glad you decided to share it with us. This and skooma whore are some of my favorite mods.

I have the Script Patch ready. After some testing I noticed the Reset() function currently used makes the RavenBeakPrisonDialog script rerun the same as stopping and starting the quest would, which makes the bully level default to 50. So to make it a little more reliable I changed the qf_ravenBeakDialouge script from clear()alias, Reset() to Clear().Alias, wait, stop(), wait, start() I played for two solid days in prison without having to manually restart the quest this change has made that part of the mod much more reliable and since the bully level was getting reset every time someone stole from you or abused your character anyway I wasn't worried about changing it anymore. The changes to the RavenBeakPrisonDialouge script are the same as what I posted a few post back.

If you get free time again and decide to further develop this mod one change I would make is to have the int bullylevel on a seperate quest that is always running and never gets reset.

Raven Beak Prison Patch.7z

I have the Script Patch ready. After some testing I noticed the Reset() function currently used makes the RavenBeakPrisonDialog script rerun the same as stopping and starting the quest would, which makes the bully level default to 50. So to make it a little more reliable I changed the qf_ravenBeakDialouge script from clear()alias, Reset() to Clear().Alias, wait, stop(), wait, start() I played for two solid days in prison without having to manually restart the quest this change has made that part of the mod much more reliable and since the bully level was getting reset every time someone stole from you or abused your character anyway I wasn't worried about changing it anymore. The changes to the RavenBeakPrisonDialouge script are the same as what I posted a few post back.

If you get free time again and decide to further develop this mod one change I would make is to have the int bullylevel on a seperate quest that is always running and never gets reset.

attachicon.gifRaven Beak Prison Patch.7z

Thank you for the Patch, and the follower add-on!  Much appreciated

I realise that Guffel is busy elsewhere, so as you seem to be very clued up on this one, would it be at all easy to write another small, optionally installable patch, that one could choose to use or not, so as to let you start this from the Simple Slavery hookup, as opposed to the built in 'arrest' option?   It would probably have to set a 'bounty' equivalent to be worked off at the start, but that could even provide a bit more fun if that were randomised, so one never knew just what you would have to work off  :shy:

I like XPO, but as things stand, the two mods seem incompatible, and to be forced to choose between just one or the other on any major new playthrough would be such a pity.  That sort of patch could get a reasonable way of achieving use of both, even if one has to mentally adjust for the reason for arriving at Prison Beak .   If I had the first idea how to script, I'd do it myself, but... :dodgy: 

There certainly seems to be some support further up the thread, from a few ppl, for such an option and it would probably be quite popular.  You could almost even become the 'Inte' of Raven Beak Prison, with your own equivalent of their 'Prison Overhaul Patches' mod   :P

I have no idea how to use DA or Simple Slavery and it's unlikely I could do it with just a patch anyway and I have no desire to alter the esp or Guffel's original intention on how the mod should work.

OK.  NP.  Just thought it might be worth a quick ask  :ph34r: 

And thanks for the very prompt reply

Enjoy the holidays

I can finish the prison sentence once and be release back to Skyrim, but if I try to get arrest and go the jail again the dialog from the guard (sending you to Raven Beak) will play, but PC does not get teleport and the guard will either go aggressive or attempt arrest again creating a loop (dialog but no teleport).

Anyone else able to repeat the quest?

Every time I try to download this, I'm downloading Solitair instead, is this a joke or is the download messed up?

I think it's something wrong with this whole site, it's not a big problem, you can still open it and extract but the fact that you have to open download folder to do so is slightly annoying.

Every time I try to download this, I'm downloading Solitair instead, is this a joke or is the download messed up?

I think it's something wrong with this whole site, it's not a big problem, you can still open it and extract but the fact that you have to open download folder to do so is slightly annoying.

Somebody on another thread - can't remember which - just wrote that this seems to be a problem related to Microsoft Edge, the file apparently appearing with a solitaire extension.  Downloading with Chrome works fine

Hope that helps

Hi guffel,

I really love this mod !!

After installing the patch my PC finally gets her fair amount of sex for submitting and isn´t robbed every time of every item anymore :)

To enjoy your mod even more I started a new game with LAL and set my bounty to 2000 for every hold via console. So now my PC is in for a lot of prison experience cause she gets arrested and sent to Raven Beak on sight by every guard of the various holds; seems she will not be able to do much quests for a long time  :D

@ Guffel

I see that you have kindly given permission for a Simple Slavery hook up. 

Will that result in our PCs arriving in your mod after the point of 'direct teleportation' into Raven Beak?   And thus allow dual use of Raven Beak and Prison Overhaul if we set lower bounty levels for PO than RB?

I do hope so, as it would be just utterly depressing that two of the best mods on LL might remain totally incompatible in the same playthrough :s

im just wondering if there`s already a way to escape the prison or it isnt implemented yet?

Yes you can team up with another inmate to escape. I haven't done it yet myself but I've seen the option in the dialog. I'm sure success to get the inmate to help you escape is probably speechcraft based or maybe related to the bully system.